• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 39
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3030 times and has 38 replies Next Thread
Fixated

Intent to Defend Gallows

I'm sorry I have no pretty intent post. Ush is gone, and I'm too tired to put something together in paint. I can has pretty intent post! Thank you Cannon for once again saving my ass.

Who: Us
When: Today, 7 something game time
Jobbing Contact: Jobcastigo
Pay: Whatever they set, raising.

Come help us..do that thing we hope to do. Grrr, tired.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fixated at Feb 24, 2008 4:40:16 AM]
[Feb 24, 2008 4:26:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Re: Intent to Defend Gallows

Yeah it's a little small, but anyway I was bored :P
Generic comment.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mitmit at Feb 24, 2008 5:49:34 AM]
[Feb 24, 2008 4:39:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Hmm, a one-crew flag, that doesn't have an intent post yet... interesting.
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Feb 24, 2008 5:03:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nichw1

I am struggling to read your intent....i think its trying to hypnotize me!

P.s i cant spell! Sue me!
Dannyt - Hunter/Malachite
[Feb 24, 2008 5:22:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shinnj

Hmm, a one-crew flag, that doesn't have an intent post yet... interesting.

Ill have a feeling that Black Sea wont turn up, or maybe they will contest half of round1 and flagsit for round2.3
Shinnj[Hunter Ocean]

Gutsu says:
keeps saying I have won but I've been 10,000th visitor 9 times now...
Gutsu says:
I think it's scam

[Feb 24, 2008 5:23:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Bumping so everyone can see Tim's awesome intent post. <3
[Feb 24, 2008 6:10:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

I love The Black Sea's public statement asking for help and then saying "If you send more than 10 ships I will give prizes." Are they expecting that the ocean is going to provide their ships for them?
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
I guess it's just fun to poke the retarded bunny.
Muroni wrote: 
Who isn't sure that leif will let me enter him, but I'm willing to try.

[Feb 24, 2008 6:54:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

I love The Black Sea's public statement asking for help and then saying "If you send more than 10 ships I will give prizes." Are they expecting that the ocean is going to provide their ships for them?

I interpreted that as sarcasm...They dropped at a weird time...but were throwing a tournament for support and everything. I don't expect much, but I expect them to be there.
Treewarf of Hunter and Malachite.
[Feb 24, 2008 7:00:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

I interpreted that as sarcasm...They dropped at a weird time...but were throwing a tournament for support and everything. I don't expect much, but I expect them to be there.

Yeah, it wasn't sarcasm, as I just talked to him. He claims people are bringing him ships and they will easily win because everyone knows who they are and everyone hates Castigo. He claims the outjobbing yesterday as his evidence. I expect a lame half-booty blockade.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
Muroni wrote: 

[Feb 24, 2008 7:03:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

They better give a freaking showing. I didn't wake up this morning at silly o clock for nothing on two hours of sleep.

*growls*
[Feb 24, 2008 7:10:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

Yeha, paying 25 a segment, they should easily outjob Castigo.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
Muroni wrote: 

[Feb 24, 2008 7:33:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

We made it sinking and apparently now they have no ship support... I soooo didn't stay up till 2am on a school night to not get a blockade <.<
Generic comment.
[Feb 24, 2008 8:04:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Why is Ush saying "I love you Ush" to Vid? and Timmeh, what you are playing with at the table is WRONG, very WRONG.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Feb 24, 2008 8:09:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Why is Ush saying "I love you Ush" to Vid? and Timmeh, what you are playing with at the table is WRONG, very WRONG.

Firstly, I drew it on the table :P secondly who doesn't love Ush? Also notice she is hugging herself... very hard I know I can't draw especially on paint 1 lol

Edit: She is saying it to herself not Vid :P
Generic comment.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mitmit at Feb 24, 2008 8:12:55 AM]
[Feb 24, 2008 8:11:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Firstly, I drew it on the table :P secondly who doesn't love Ush? Also notice she is hugging herself... very hard I know I can't draw especially on paint 1 lol

Edit: She is saying it to herself not Vid :P

Wrong Timmeh, wrong.
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Feb 24, 2008 8:16:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

So in talking to a black sea royal (and by royal, I mean someone who should be a pirate in any respectable flag), they now claim that Castigo cheated because they created full on war and did not allow them to buy suppplies from the island. I explained to them how retarded that statement was and tried to explian they just don't know how to play the game. I tried to talk to Sholl, but apparently he ran away shortly after the cade started and locked the few ships they have.

Yeah, they deserve to be banned. I already submitted that complaint.
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
Muroni wrote: 

[Feb 24, 2008 8:46:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

I stayed up till 3am on a school night, I at least wanted something to sink... I hope this flag actually pillages, cause I am hunting this flag until they have no ships left. NIGHT!
Generic comment.
[Feb 24, 2008 9:13:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Castigo cheated because they created full on war

My swordfighting hax much of transferred over. Score.
Generic comment.
[Feb 24, 2008 9:14:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

I expect a lame half-booty blockade.

And you shall not be disappointed!
Hankscorpio
[Feb 24, 2008 9:20:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

I expect a lame half-booty blockade.

And you shall not be disappointed!

Yes he will, because it's a lame no-booty blockade, half-booty implies that they actually bothered to turn up to the thing.
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Feb 24, 2008 9:42:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

Yes he will, because it's a lame no-booty blockade, half-booty implies that they actually bothered to turn up to the thing.

lol. I guess so. I stand corrected. :D
Hankscorpio
[Feb 24, 2008 9:48:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Going. To. Bed. Will. Dispose. Of. The. Black. Sea. When. I. Wake. Up.
[Feb 24, 2008 10:10:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MasterBratac

So, did the OM's kill the 'cade due to the no-show? Because I was having fun sinking all you CaX folks with Red.
Masterbratac of Hunter

I would like the world to remember me as the guy who really enjoyed playing games and sharing his knowledge and his fun pastimes with everybody else.
-Gary Gygax, 1938-2008
[Feb 24, 2008 10:23:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tartoof

I bet the prize is getting 1 of your ships back. =P
I r gunna be gud lawya wrote:

[16:18:01] Pirate1 says, "But, every man has his write for a fare court thingy cant remebmer the word."

Tartoof, TD
[Feb 24, 2008 11:13:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DonteLewis

The Black Sea dies...
Catch me when the stars collide with the moon...

Jacknife on Hunter
[Feb 24, 2008 11:38:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

O.O Um...

(Sorry, didnt know I came off like that, /e runs out to give her heart to the first 'someone else' she sees)
[Feb 24, 2008 11:41:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tarting

didnt know I came off like that

Laughing on the floor.
[Feb 24, 2008 12:45:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

didnt know I came off like that

Laughing on the floor.

Meeep, appart from being very selfabsorbed my english is bad too? Oh boy. Someone save me?

Acutally Timmehs drawing made me laugh out rather loud on the floor and what not - quite a few times! Which puzzled the people around me that didnt seem to get the explenation about a weird puzzle game and Dark gone drinking and (blabla) <333 Luff yo Timmeh
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Musling at Feb 25, 2008 3:37:58 AM]
[Feb 24, 2008 12:59:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

<.< I didn't mean it in the insulting way, I just meant who DOESN'T LOVE USH?!?! <3
Generic comment.
[Feb 24, 2008 11:58:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dasjim

they promise big blockade fun, they no show.
INTERGALACTIC SPACE WUSSES
Dasjim on hunter
[Feb 25, 2008 2:54:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 39   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates