• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 18
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1839 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
Fixated

Moar blockades! Yes please! [Intent to attack AND defend??!!]

Who: EAC and CAX!
What: Non-Sinking blockade this Saturday, 4pm game time!
Why: Why not?

JCs:
EAC: Eac, Loveeac
CAX: Jobcastigo, Jobcax

Pay starts at 250 a segment

Intent Video! (that kinda works for everyone except Duckling).

Note about the video: Please don't make too much fun of me for it. I did it all by myself with no help at all! *giggles* So that's why it probably sucks. But I do happen to like the music. If anyone's ever heard of a station based on Y!PP called Shanty Raidio, both songs are from that final montage before they had to close down.
The first song is called, "Teach Your Greenies," and it was composed by Madelyn. The second song won Shanties of the Three Seas contest, but no idea the name nor the pirate, if someone could identify it for me. :-)

Oh, and Shanty's Myspace.

This post would include a nifty and spiffy video that I made, but unfortuntaly, everything hates me today. It won't upload anywhere, so I'll keep trying and I don't care when I finally fix it, it could be two years from now, I will post it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edit one of many: Yes, pay starts at 2:30pm a segment. I'm sick, okay? :-(
Edit two of many: Video up, but everything still hates me.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fixated at Feb 8, 2008 8:30:04 PM]
[Feb 8, 2008 7:45:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vasthaloed

Re: Moar blockades! Yes please! [Intent to attack AND defend??!!]

Sounds fun, Good luccccckkkk
Swashybeard on the Emerald Ocean - formerly Swashbearder
[Feb 8, 2008 7:51:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Hooray for a friendly blockade!.

We're 'cading our good buddies at CaX for fun.

This blockade will be a little different. We've created a level playing field; a limit of 25 war brigs each and equal jobber pay.

Please come along and job (for either side) and if this is a success - whatever the result - we'd love to have more flags join the fun in future.

Duckling
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gillie017 at Feb 8, 2008 8:07:34 PM]
[Feb 8, 2008 8:05:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tedestrocter

I encourage everyone to come see how bad/sucky I am at XOing in my first blockade. Thanks to fixy =).

Gene,

reversing words.
Imnotmexican wrote: 
D) I love you Gene!

R.I.P.- Common Sense

Banned since 18-Jul-2008
Reasons:None TOS (TBP)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tedestrocter at Feb 8, 2008 8:10:57 PM]
[Feb 8, 2008 8:10:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Intent Video!

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=2377&CID=163675
Generic comment.
[Feb 8, 2008 8:25:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halee

Nice job Fixy babes. The second song is "Through and Through" by Noheart.
-Halee
...Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?-

Kamuflaro: Halee is warm and huggable not a killing machine <.<
[Feb 8, 2008 8:45:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    piratehalee    piratehalee [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Thankies! And I love me some Noheart, but I didn't know that.
[Feb 8, 2008 8:59:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skurfer48

Yay! Awesome work CaX and EAC! Not sure if I can make it but have fun!! Yay blockades!
[Feb 8, 2008 9:41:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

The freaking video doesn't work for me GRRRRR
I guess I'm too duckingish XD
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Feb 8, 2008 10:09:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pyrosblaze

It didnt work for me either -_-

Conspiracy?
Pyrosblaze with Amyxlala's Avvie
Annoying you on Hunter Ocean
[Feb 9, 2008 2:54:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

Heh, I can't watch the video from my wii and the post never says what island this is for. Damn you for making me log on! =p
Treewarf of Hunter and Malachite.
[Feb 9, 2008 2:05:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

It's for Paihia!!
If a bird looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a Huntard .
[Feb 9, 2008 2:43:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DestinyG

Hu won?
[quote=Apollo][quote=GotyemoGirl]So, by saying that someone could say something along the lines of...[/quote] They could... but then the post would be deleted ("no maximum word count" is not the same as "please spam"), Thalia woul
[Feb 9, 2008 8:55:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

10 seconds ago wrote: 
The blockade is over, Paihia Island was successfully defended.

-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Feb 9, 2008 9:00:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Thanks firstly to the jobbers! All of you, you're great!

Secondly, thanks to Duckling and all of EAC. You mates are incredible and you were amazing competition today.

Thanks to all the navvers (Adamm, Darksoul, Dachimpy, Vidiella, Solder, Timmeh, Vid, Tommers, Cainn, Justsilly, Wolfpack), our XOs (Sophie, Crimsonking, Gene, Treewarf, Albino, Mel), and my girls Ush and Vid. I wouldn't be able to do anything without you. A thanks also goes to Booty and Cannon for stepping in and JCing.

And I want to issue a challenge that whatever admiral ever has Wolfpack in their blockade, MAKE HIM DRIVE AWKWARDLY NAMED SHIPS! Because the Dumb Bass, Psyched Mullet, and Uninhibited Blowfish wasn't enough at all.
[Feb 9, 2008 9:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gillie017

Castigo X won, 3 rounds to 1. Congratulations guys.

The blockade itself was a huge success. Although we were shooting each other on the board, there was not the slightest bit of animosity between the two flags.

Thank-you to Castigo X for agreeing to the concept of a friendly blockade.

Today's blockade gave us the opportunity to get a few new navers onto a blockade board. Thanks to Crush, Muscles, Asperity Cycloone, Quitex and Vahid and of course the many XOs that we used.

Thank-you to all the jobbers, on both sides; it is you who make blockades possible.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Gillie017 at Feb 9, 2008 9:23:09 PM]
[Feb 9, 2008 9:19:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Apparently when someone said something about friendship in the blockade over FB it wasn't appropriate for me to say the meaning of friendship was to unload your balls into each other. I disagree.
Generic comment.
[Feb 11, 2008 3:31:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzwg

Apparently when someone said something about friendship in the blockade over FB it wasn't appropriate for me to say the meaning of friendship was to unload your balls into each other. I disagree.

I second that disagreement. Timmeh and I unload all kinds of things (balls and swords you perverts) into each other all the time.
Crabitar

Cleansanchez-Hunter-Slippery When Wet
Wokbok tells ye, "Play nice Dickface"
Ye told Wokbok, "Yes mom."
[Feb 11, 2008 10:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Grizzwg    Cabinnaw sux [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates