• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1269 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Ivole

Intent to defend Saiph! (XVI)

What: A Blockade!
Where: Saiph Island
When: 12 PM Game Time
JC: Ixy
Pay: Starts at 100/seg, will rise!

Hope to see you there!
----------------------------------------
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Feb 8, 2008 12:37:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
DonteLewis

Re: Intent to defend Saiph! (XVI)

Yay! I'll be jobbing for ye! Good Luck and nice intent poster.
Catch me when the stars collide with the moon...

Jacknife on Hunter
[Feb 8, 2008 12:58:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DestinyG

w00t! Blockade+++!

(I hate that intent poster. I have difficulty reading those Old English letters properly.)
[quote=Apollo][quote=GotyemoGirl]So, by saying that someone could say something along the lines of...[/quote] They could... but then the post would be deleted ("no maximum word count" is not the same as "please spam"), Thalia woul
[Feb 8, 2008 3:14:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
An0dize

Hm... Yet another Saiph Blockade dropped by yet another BK. These never get old.

I'll be there (hopefully) to laze on all of your ships!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by An0dize at Feb 8, 2008 3:58:37 PM]
[Feb 8, 2008 3:56:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

This one will be quite fun :) Several other flags coming in to help Booty Call, and possibly several flags coming in to help the Brigand Kings, Sinky fun!!
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

Think of it as foreplay and look forward to the release

[Feb 9, 2008 8:54:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

Pow pow Frigs DOWN!

Thanks all for helping us save Saiph for Yokomoko. :D Great job to our navvers, XOs and our lubbely JC, and you can't forget the Admiral, thanks and hope to see y'all in the future!
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Feb 9, 2008 3:26:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Nice job everyone thanks for coming, great cade.
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Feb 9, 2008 4:15:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katem71

Well done guys! <3

Thanks for going in and kicking some BK and other butt, Rapportus =)
Keight
[Feb 10, 2008 2:18:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
YokoMoko

Giving thanks to everyone that helped in this blockade, I stayed until round 2, since there was a family emergency, we only sent in 1 war brig and a war frigate but I'm sure we contributed slightly, and the less ships we use, the more we could afford to pay the jobbers, and ye saw that after our war brig went down, as we went up to 500poe per segment and seemed to have quite a lot of fun. I instructed Adelmo or Revolt to do two 50k tournies last night to thank everyone but I guess they didn't stay until the end of the rounds, I'll be doing the first one at 4AM game time, then another one later on. Thanks guys! Twas an experience, just in the first round :)
Yokomoko - Hunter

Cairi wrote:

Think of it as foreplay and look forward to the release

[Feb 10, 2008 3:40:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CaptMaxie

Thanks to all the jobbers who came out to Saiph XVI.

Thanks to our experienced blockade navvers, Cannonballpi, Bootyking, Ivole and our awesome noob blockade navvers, Ignignokt and Blockadepro. Big thanks to all the XO's Firekiller, Shadowlugia, Mudbloodmama, Tommers and Swin.

Big thanks to our lovely JC, Fixy and stressed out Admiral, Captavenger.

Big thanks to Rapportus, Darksoul, Revolt, Keight and all the other allies who came/supported and helped out in the fun.

A big thanks is owed to Bootyking, who made it all possible and brought us mass fun with this pretty little island.

Last thanks of all goes to Booty Call. The flag full of awesome pirates and who all share the love of rum, wenches, cades and flotillllllllllas!
Captain of Avenging Fury
Dormant Prince of Booty Call, waiting the return of the King, the return of the schemes.
[Feb 10, 2008 4:00:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pantufa15

Congratulations, Booty Call, for beating the BK 3 times in a short period of time.

.... Only had time to write this now.
Pantufa, Pirates Nations
[Feb 20, 2008 7:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DonteLewis

Late, lol
Catch me when the stars collide with the moon...

Jacknife on Hunter
[Feb 20, 2008 7:40:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates