• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 115
Posts: 115   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8174 times and has 114 replies Next Thread
Fixated

Come hang Brynhild at Gallows! [Intent to Defend]

In a dimly lit cabin, a low moan of frustration could be heard even over the frequent clapping and splashing of the waves against panels of the fleet's largest war frig. At a first glance, the biggest room on the ship look astoundingly basic, but at a closer look one would notice ht richness of the fabrics that made the tapestries , the fine oak that served as the furniture, and the precious wax that made the candles that were flickering over the horribly beautiful face of Brynhild Skullsplitter whose icy blue eyes were almost boring a hole into the maps that were haphazardly strewn across her desk. On the top of the many sat two maps, as those competing with each other. If one looked closely enough, they could see the two visible words on each of the maps, "Hunter Ocean," and, "Viridian Ocean."

Suddenly, the cabin door was flung open and a cabin boy, wet with sweat and sea water, stumbled in and bowed low in front of the large table.

"Capn, Capn, I..I.." the boy said excitedly, almost collapsing while holding the stitch in his side.

"Out with it, you ingrate!" Brynhild flared, rising from her high-backed chair in a disgusted manner. Her temper rose often, and her crew mates often paid dearly for her behaviour, "What is it? I suppose it couldn't wait, could it? I'll have you know that I have an important meeting to attend to in less than an hour, but no! My worthless crew can't manage to do anything without my approval, can you? Well, what is it, boy?"

The young boy stuttered and collapsed on the floor, holding the sealed letter up weakly. Brynhild strode over to him and snatched it out of his hands impatiently. A quick look at the seal told her exactly who it was from and she turned her back and started reading the letter eagerly.

Ms. Skullsplitter,

We thank you for your application. the position you applied for, Harem Girl in our dear king's vast harem, has had many applications, all which were well-suited. All except you, that is. You were not selected for this position for the main reason being that you are not what Darksoul values in a woman. He needs a girl to be fun, sweet, smart, and a blockading machine, and you woefully do not fit this description.

Here at Castigo X, we have heard that you pride yourself in your blockade strategy.

However, we've seen you admiral, and your style seems akin to a drunken Admiral Finius, refusing to give any other direction than, "Go sit on that flag thingy!" You stock large cannon balls on a war brig, so vice admiraling is out of the question. We very much doubt you know what hand jobbing is, so jobbing contact is out of the question. We've also seen your battle nav, and we regret to inform you that friendly fire does count as damage and that rocks do not give you, "bonus points." We actually considered you as an XO, but reconsidered when we noticed your love for carrying around stabbing people with things. Can't have you scaring off the jobbers, can we?

My dear lady, we do not mean to insult you or pour salt on this already large wound, so we suggest that you don't hold onto hope and move on. You don't even seem suited for being a Brigand King, so I'm sure if you ask nicely your mom will let you move back into her spare room and you can go back to working at the dock as a fisherman. So go out, get on with your life! I'd personally suggest a tan, you know Darksoul likes his women with a bit of color.

Respectfully,
The dignified Fixnush
Harem Mistress
Castigo X's Resident Human Resources Agent

Brynhild's knuckles has turned white from pure frustration as she lowered the letter from her face. The boy had raised up from his position on the floor, but as soon as he saw the murder in his captain's eyes, he surveyed his surroundings. The door was far away, so the boy ran to the nearest window and flung himself out into the ocean.

She marched back behind the large table, drawing her knife and slinging it on the map marked, "Hunter Ocean." She smiled as she saw where it had landed. Gallows Island. Very appropriate.

The short version:
WHO : Us, and you, hopefully!
WHAT : First Brynhild Skullsplitter blockade! And it's SINKING!
WHEN : Sunday at 12:00 pm game time
WHERE : Gallows Island
WHY : Because Brynhild is an ebil tart.
U GIV JC? : Jobcastigo, as per usual. <3

Intent post image done by the wonderful Ush. <3<3
[Feb 1, 2008 2:32:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

Re: Come hang Brynhild at Gallows! [Intent to Defend]

Good Luck CaX!
----------------------------------------
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Feb 1, 2008 2:36:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
DonteLewis

Seriously, what kind of name is Brynhild?
Catch me when the stars collide with the moon...

Jacknife on Hunter
[Feb 1, 2008 2:51:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fatfriar

ur mom's
Ybbald of the Hunter Ocean
Retired or something
[Feb 1, 2008 3:12:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tartoof

Short Version FTW.
I r gunna be gud lawya wrote:

[16:18:01] Pirate1 says, "But, every man has his write for a fare court thingy cant remebmer the word."

Tartoof, TD
[Feb 1, 2008 4:26:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Zomg bewbz, Fixy send me moar bewb pictures on msn!
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Feb 1, 2008 5:07:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DonteLewis

ur mom's

Last I checked it was on your ID :P
Catch me when the stars collide with the moon...

Jacknife on Hunter
[Feb 1, 2008 6:36:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bayboy93

Nice story, I actually read the whole thing.
Lordelf

Just schedule for the weekend. It's Hunter so it's not like there will be a real blockade. ;)

[Feb 2, 2008 8:26:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Thank you all for coming to job, we really had fun (even when the Super Bowl completely ruined the jobber pool for round four).

Thanks to all the navvers (Bootyking, Adamm, Cainn, Solder, Vid, Dingybeard, Joakal, Tommers, and Des), the XOs (Sophiesalt, Keight, Thawix, Roketqueen, Oochbooch, Captavenger, Wolfpack), and my admiral and JC (Adamm and Ush, respectively).

My special thanks go to Ush for an awesome intent post picture, Vid Ush and Tommers for being excellent with stock and keeping me sane, Joakal for sinking that stupid renamed sloop finally (HA!), and the whole vent channel for making me laugh a lot. Also, thanks to Booty for sitting on a lot of points and Justsilly for carping his heart out.

Now Ush and I are off to spend the jobber pay we have leftover on a renamed grand frig. WOOT!
[Feb 3, 2008 6:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
itcantbe

You should have enough jobber pay after that doyle blockade. sorry for the call out
[Feb 3, 2008 6:34:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Well, Mikeness dear, when's the last time you funded a blockade? Or was even asked to participate in one? I mean, I love me a pay war just as much as the next girl, but honestly, it's irrational for you to say anything about our pay when you don't blockade yourself. Blockade us, get off your arse and get your damn ships. We'll see you on the blockade board.

It's easier to say stuff than do it. Sorry for calling you out.
[Feb 3, 2008 6:46:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tommers

Dear Mikeness,

I do not know how you managed to get your head so far up your tight arse, but please, for all our sakes, GET IT OUTTA THERE (And blockade us)!

kk, thx =D
--------------------------------------------------
Tommers
Official Asshat
[Feb 3, 2008 6:58:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BBK4Life

You should have enough jobber pay after that doyle blockade. sorry for the call out

Áre you insane?

Or just retarded?
Darksoul
Monarch of the flag Dead In The Water
[Feb 4, 2008 2:05:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

CaX is so meanie pants.
Generic comment.
[Feb 4, 2008 3:49:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Áre you insane?

Or just retarded?

He thinks i "bought" Doyle? ^_^
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"
[Feb 4, 2008 9:33:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sammydrisc

Áre you insane?

Or just retarded?

Damn, I wish they had sold Saiph in a similar way...

=P
Treewarf of Hunter and Malachite.
[Feb 4, 2008 4:39:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

Áre you insane?

Or just retarded?

Come on you people! He's just one of the pirates that are under the illusion that we have a huge fat flag chest dip in to.

He's lucky. I wish I could share that illusion too =(

_
Ush.
[Feb 4, 2008 5:10:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Ush has a nice chest.
[Feb 4, 2008 5:38:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

I know we have a whole harem of chests for Dark to dip into.

But he is not allowed to use those for jobber pay or grand frigs.
[Feb 4, 2008 5:53:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fatfriar

Ush has a nice chest.

angelofmusik wrote: 
Ybbald says, "Atleast I got a chest!"

AMG
Ybbald of the Hunter Ocean
Retired or something
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fatfriar at Feb 4, 2008 6:22:49 PM]
[Feb 4, 2008 6:06:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tedestrocter

I did not post here because I was thinking of touching them or anything in that matter
Imnotmexican wrote: 
D) I love you Gene!

R.I.P.- Common Sense

Banned since 18-Jul-2008
Reasons:None TOS (TBP)
[Feb 4, 2008 10:04:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

Fixnush wrote: 
You stock large cannon balls on a war brig, so vice admiraling is out of the question

Rofl

Well medium balls on frigs are so much better so yeah, we'll stick to our in flag va, thank you!!

_
Ush
who loves and admires her Fixy longtime
and enjoyed the story about poor Brynhild

Btw - not sure why the 2nd illustration didnt make it into the intent thing but here is for the interested:

[Feb 5, 2008 4:25:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tommers

Going out on a wb full of small cbs was awfully embarassing, but we love fixy nontheless.

P.S. Lubs CaX chests
/e wishes to donate
Tommers
Official Asshat
[Feb 5, 2008 7:11:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tartoof

Ush, I think the lipstick is supposed to go on your lips, not your cheeks. :P
I r gunna be gud lawya wrote:

[16:18:01] Pirate1 says, "But, every man has his write for a fare court thingy cant remebmer the word."

Tartoof, TD
[Feb 5, 2008 3:20:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

The second image was supposed to be posted in the thank you post, but I was too tired and goofy to remember to do it. Thankies Ush!

And that red is where's she's angry at Darksoul for him not wanting her. :P
[Feb 5, 2008 5:14:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

I'm still waiting for the intent to bang Brynhild.

:(
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Feb 5, 2008 5:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

I've already got that intent well into Phase 3.
Generic comment.
[Feb 5, 2008 5:25:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tommers

I've already got that intent well into Phase 3.

Phase 3? Is that where we Eiffel Tower her??
Tommers
Official Asshat
[Feb 5, 2008 5:36:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
itcantbe

Well, Mikeness dear, when's the last time you funded a blockade? Or was even asked to participate in one? I mean, I love me a pay war just as much as the next girl, but honestly, it's irrational for you to say anything about our pay when you don't blockade yourself. Blockade us, get off your arse and get your damn ships. We'll see you on the blockade board.

It's easier to say stuff than do it. Sorry for calling you out.

Blockade you? That definitely can be arranged. I wouldn't attempt to call me out on my blockading history however, you would lose that bet by far.

Anyways, I stand by my statement. Not that I don't blame you for not wanting to spend a lot of money on Doyle, but this honestly wasn't a heated blockade. Both sides used in flag navs (If you are willing to say you would use the same in flag navs you used this past weekend if I were to say, blockade Pukru, then I probably would be willing to blockade you sooner than expected), none of which had much experience or were rather skilled. Pay being kept low is a good thing in my book, I'm against pay wars. Honestly, I doubt either side really cared on the outcome of the Doyle blockade.

That is all that I was trying to point out :P
[Feb 5, 2008 6:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Yay! Blockade! I'm going to hold you to that.

P.s What's wrong with in flag navvers? Why pay for a blockade just to give the blockade experience to other people?
Generic comment.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mitmit at Feb 5, 2008 6:34:25 PM]
[Feb 5, 2008 6:32:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 115   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates