• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 221
Posts: 221   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 57744 times and has 220 replies Next Thread
rissarissa13

Re: **Hippihanni's Dollycious Avatars!** Reply to this Post

Name: Rissarissa

Link-> bottom of page

Fam = Rizzie(parrot, navy/tan or the other way around, not sure) Momoko has it atm.
Black cat = my favorite cat.
Colors=navy/back <3
Fav puzzle = bnav/guns!
And i'm cute, not nice or naughty :p
----------------------------------------
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

[Aug 10, 2009 4:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiphiphip

Hello guys :)

Just drop by to say thank you so much for still remembering me even though it's been like a year or so. As I browse through YPP forums I noticed some of my avatars are still being used, it makes me feel so warm and grateful. So thank you again <3.

Summer holiday is coming to the land down under so I will re-open my shop from November until early January.
When the time comes I will make another thread, so just wanna give you guys a little heads up ^^

Also, I am aware that I have a list of unfinished orders, and as I said I will finish those order free of charge, if they are still interested. But there is a problem, I have the names of the clients, but I don't have the details of the orders anymore. So if your name is on the list, and you are still interested in my avatar please send me a PM for a free one.

Nargon
Livanna
Smurfstwin
Stabatha
Nozosparrow
Thranduill
Hunny
Queenaverna
Redspyda
Sxxy
Hippihanni
[Edit 1 times, last edit by hiphiphip at Sep 19, 2009 9:50:55 PM]
[Sep 19, 2009 7:46:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
c_mcphee

Just to let you know Rca has been banned for about a year! lol, so you can lighten your order queue, also if you're interested in an avvy swap let me know sometime ;)
Yohococo - Emerald Ocean
Purple forever.

[Sep 19, 2009 10:47:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hiphiphip

Just to let you know Rca has been banned for about a year! lol, so you can lighten your order queue, also if you're interested in an avvy swap let me know sometime ;)

Ah thanks for the info <3 And I would love to have an avvie trade with you (as we have discussed on FB :P) will send you a PM with details. But please take your sweet time ^^ I wouldn't want this to interfere with your current order queue :)
Hippihanni
[Sep 19, 2009 9:44:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
makalintal

You Still Taking Orders????
°Bonifacio- Born in Sage°
[Oct 3, 2009 6:12:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/myprofile [Link]  Go to top 
hiphiphip

Hi, I'm currently not taking order but if you are interested please be patient, i will re-open my shoppe soon (about 4 weeks from now).
Hippihanni
[Oct 3, 2009 7:43:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
makalintal

Hi, I'm currently not taking order but if you are interested please be patient, i will re-open my shoppe soon (about 4 weeks from now).

Kayz
°Bonifacio- Born in Sage°
[Oct 3, 2009 7:45:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/myprofile [Link]  Go to top 
Charlienoah

Yay, 4 weeks to earn poe on a dub ocean!
Nadinya/Nadinyarr
Call me Nads ;o)
Gods of War
Cerulean
[Oct 6, 2009 1:41:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iceblade856

idk, its been over 4 weeks id like one but u havent logged for 10 days so post if ur reopening =]
[Nov 20, 2009 5:17:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
myspace978

Hello there,

Portrait: http://sage.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Jesee&itemid=22366828

I want the fam and clothes in the portrait.

Atlantean/Bnav Background.

My name on it if possible. Surprise me. :D

Contact me in-game on sage for pay. PM me for further details if necessary.
Sale Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=172262&offset=0#2386452

Bored Lantis Driver & Poker Player.
~~Jesee~~
[Nov 21, 2009 5:06:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bigslick12

Pm'ing
Bluffinwhite

No, I won't do it, you can't make me!!! No, No, No!!! .....Wait, you have cookies?

Jailbreaking SHOULD be LEGAL!!!
[Nov 27, 2009 11:31:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 221   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates