• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2315 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
dalnoth

Coerced Coexistence declares intent to defend Aimuari Island! Prize Contests Included!

Presents...

Aimuari VII

Coerced Coexistence Vs. Incognito.

****** For intent video, Click here *******

Where: Aimuari Island

When: Saturday night 11:15pm Jobbing starts.

Sinking: Yes

Pay: Starting at 300/seg. We intend to match pay increase by our opponents.

Jobbing Contacts: Hush, Aidcc, Helpcc.

Prizes and Contests:

- Trivia - During loading, Win Poes for your random notes of intellect!

- Incredible on a duty report earns you an extra 100 Poes Every break in addition to what you will be making for jobbing for us.

- Win a Gold Starfish!
Anyone who scores a good or higher on sails will be entered into a raffle to win a gold starfish!

- Third Round Break or Blockade End:
"Win The Pimp Suit off Dalnoth's Back!"

The History: Once upon a time in a previous flag, we had a tailoring stall... This tailoring stall had a gold and purple suit valued at approximately 400,000 PoE. Mister Scorpio and myself discussed this. After much discussion and roaring laughter, Decided that at the blockade, we'll give away a PIMP SUIT! That is right, YOU could win the pimp suit off my back!

How to win: I'll be strutting my stuff in my finest gold clothes during the round 3 break. There will be a grand frigate located in port jobbers will be called to hop on for games and tournies while we wait out the break. 20 minutes before we start loading for the next round, A treasure drop Tournament will pop up As "Local" on the grand frigate. It will be announced and ye must enter the tourny to be entered in the drawing for the suit. You can resign a minute before the tourny starts, the drawing will be done prior to the tournament starting. If the grand frigate is full ye cannot be entered to win so be sure to get on and stay on!
*If the blockade ends prior to round 4 we will announce the raffle is happening and request people onto the grand frigate.

See you all at Aimuari and bring your sleeping bags make sure to have fun!

----------------------------------------
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Edit 3 times, last edit by dalnoth at Jan 26, 2008 2:01:24 PM]
[Jan 26, 2008 3:07:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

Re: Coerced Coexistence declares intent to defend Aimuari Island! Prize Contests Included!

Wouldn't the pimp suit contest encourage a lot of people to log as many alts as they can on and get jobbed?

Anyway, nice intent, good luck.
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Jan 26, 2008 4:08:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Re: Coerced Coexistence declares intent to defend Aimuari Island! Prize Contests Included!

Bring our sleeping bags? It's all an evil plot to molest the little children! I heartily agree with this product and or service. But stay away from Quitex and Timmeh, we have plans... in the van.
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Jan 26, 2008 4:48:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beotian

Sorry for being an arse, but you misstyped Aimuari in the video.

:)
Beotian
[Jan 26, 2008 7:53:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Bring our sleeping bags? It's all an evil plot to molest the little children! I heartily agree with this product and or service. But stay away from Quitex and Timmeh, we have plans... in the van.

I wont be here :-(

Freaking nubs.... midnight blockade >_>
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Jan 26, 2008 8:16:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JustSilly

WOOWOO finally a kade hehe, everyone bring their sleeping bags we all are pulling all nighters for this :D so dont miss it.
JustSilly all oceans
Ex - Kade-crew hopper
[Jan 26, 2008 8:53:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fatfriar

Why do we nered sleepign bags? We can all share the bed in Fixy's van
Ybbald of the Hunter Ocean
Retired or something
[Jan 26, 2008 8:55:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

<---Pimp Suit described above. :D
Hankscorpio
[Jan 26, 2008 9:00:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halee

Good luck to everyone at CC! I'm looking forward to seeing Nick and Dal in their jammies. :)
-Halee
...Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?-

Kamuflaro: Halee is warm and huggable not a killing machine <.<
[Jan 26, 2008 9:26:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    piratehalee    piratehalee [Link]  Go to top 
JustSilly

hey what about me?, /me cries, no lov for me
JustSilly all oceans
Ex - Kade-crew hopper
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JustSilly at Jan 26, 2008 10:43:37 AM]
[Jan 26, 2008 10:42:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Frostyspyda

Nope, nobody loves you.
Redspyda,

Hunter
[Jan 26, 2008 10:50:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smackhead

I wont be in my PJS! :(

I have to get up at 8am for this!

U sux!

Good luck CC! :)
Smackhead. Hunter.
Wandering from crew to crew.
[Jan 26, 2008 10:52:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

Wouldn't the pimp suit contest encourage a lot of people to log as many alts as they can on and get jobbed?

Anyway, nice intent, good luck.

I have a really good idea to prevent this from happening now that im not going on hour 30 without sleep. Check the edit in my intent post. Thanks for the support =)
Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Jan 26, 2008 11:33:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
JustSilly

that im not going on hour 30 without sleep.

yay for another all nighter
JustSilly all oceans
Ex - Kade-crew hopper
[Jan 26, 2008 11:43:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
letmethinkno

/e will be attempting to pull an all nighter to help CC! :D

Good Luck!
Downsyndrome On Hunter
Of The Crew Kudzu
Of the Flag Twisted Vine

Croaker says, "I have enough nasty crap in my head..."

[Jan 26, 2008 1:20:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://Puzzlepirates.com/wiki    TimJ108 [Link]  Go to top 
IceWolf69

Nice suits dal joo gib for free? :p lol GL tonight
Muscles on All Oceans
[Jan 26, 2008 2:11:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Curate1

Can us ladies (ahem) qualify to win the pimp suit?? If so count me in ;-)
~ Curatia ~

I was born and I will die in HSR

Cur "see you in a bit"
Den "yep, see you in an island"

Den "Lotsacash bid 500k for Wazzy"
Cur "Lotsacash? Den?"
Den "Omg, I meant Lotsasass! You ca
[Jan 26, 2008 10:00:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MasterBratac

I will definitely be there. However, a word of warning: As it will be 3:00 in the morning, I cannot guarantee that anything I say will make any sense at all. I am likely to say "Freebird!" for no reason whatsoever. (Other than that Freebird is a ridiculously awesome song.) I also cannot guarantee that I will not fall asleep on my keyboard, causing me to booch and ruining my ratings. You have been warned.
Masterbratac of Hunter

I would like the world to remember me as the guy who really enjoyed playing games and sharing his knowledge and his fun pastimes with everybody else.
-Gary Gygax, 1938-2008
[Jan 26, 2008 10:13:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

Can us ladies (ahem) qualify to win the pimp suit?? If so count me in ;-)

We had a female model of the pimpsuit just incase =P

Again, theres another thread, thanks everyone who showed up tonight.
Dalnoth
[Edit 1 times, last edit by dalnoth at Jan 27, 2008 4:21:39 AM]
[Jan 27, 2008 4:21:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates