• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1143 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Musling

Ok then.... Intent to attack Paihia

Well we have already dropped so it is not big surprice but here is the formal intentpost anyway: Castigo X will go up against Vargas the Mad to take back Paihia.

Intent Animation!

Click here to see how the CaXians dealt with Christmas

Okay sooo...

Saturday the 12th of January 2008
at 3 pm game time (well I think we dropped a little late so maybe a little past 3 pm game time :P)
Castigo X
will attack Vargas the Mad
in a blockade for Paihia Island.
The blockade will be sinking.
Jobbing Contact will be Jobcastigo - as always <3
Pay - I'll let you know.

Co-droppers: still hoping... pweaaaaaseee!!! You KNOW you want to!

_
Ush, very very CaXian and very very sleepy
- promise we have more ships & stock & love this time!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Musling at Jan 11, 2008 7:52:31 PM]
[Jan 11, 2008 7:50:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skurfer48

Re: Ok then.... Intent to attack Paihia

Awesome, I'm loving all the animated intents Ush! If I wasn't working I would for sure be there! Good Luck and have fun!
[Jan 11, 2008 7:59:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
poorfarmer4

Co-droppers: still hoping... pweaaaaaseee!!! You KNOW you want to!

_
Ush, very very CaXian and very very sleepy
- promise we have more ships & stock & love this time!

If yer hoping for Slayers Rebellion to Co-drop, don't plan on it, we don't have anything ready fer this, so don't plan on Slayers Rebellion attacking Paihia too.
Poorfarmer (PF) - On all Oceans
Captain of Law Abiding Cows
Royalty of Hot Blooded
Nemesis tells you, "Remind me to do away with you when I have some time. You're too scary to keep around.
[Jan 11, 2008 8:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fatfriar

I will be there. ...If I can get a /job =(
Ybbald of the Hunter Ocean
Retired or something
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fatfriar at Jan 12, 2008 8:50:27 AM]
[Jan 11, 2008 9:21:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vitalba

I love you Ush!
I don't know if i'm more addicted to the blockades or to your intent videos! Can we manage to blockade twice a week so i can watch more videos! please please please!

Hugs
Vidiella

[Jan 12, 2008 1:08:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

I would LOVE to see Slayers Rebellion there!! I would love to go against you guys on the board anytime <333

However the remark is aimed at all flags out there! Come and join the fun - and make it even funner!!!

_
Hugs Ushie.
BTW - thanks. To a lot of pirates I dont know what I would do without. Kiss and hugs.
[Jan 12, 2008 2:50:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bayboy93

I will now try to job for you just for your intent animation. I am even downloading it on a remote laptop just for the kade.

Truly a work of art.
Lordelf

Just schedule for the weekend. It's Hunter so it's not like there will be a real blockade. ;)

[Jan 12, 2008 10:25:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Ush is awesome, in all ways. <3<3
[Jan 12, 2008 11:25:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musling

I will now try to job for you just for your intent animation. I am even downloading it on a remote laptop just for the kade.

Truly a work of art.

Aww!!! Thank you so much!! Everyone counts <3

Jobbers are just the best - we love all of you guys that came - I know that Ybbald managed to get succesfully jobed a few times, yay - and helped us win the blockade! I hope you enjoyed it =)

Navers and xo's and kings and primadonas - love you all, thanks for being there!

And special thanks to dear absent Fixy; you were such a huge help to me :) I loved the - hehe - documents *wink*, a truely awesome pleasure to have you on the team (and gonna be even better next blockade when we will get to have you online too <333)

Love you all, everyone.

_
Huge hugs
Princess Ushie.
[Jan 12, 2008 8:22:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates