• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1875 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
mitmit

What's going on at Iocane? Nothing? That's stupid!

Presenting...

Flesh Wound's (and Soulsearcher's) Random drop on Iocane!

Well me and soul where wondering why a baglahlahlahlahlahalah was winning the second round of Iocane... and it hit us let's have some fun so... we dropped. :D Hope to see you there.
----------------------------------------
Generic comment.
[Dec 2, 2007 6:18:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Re: What's going on at Iocane? Nothing? That's stupid!

We won, one round... then got massively out jobbed for our next one. We will be pulling out but Soul and I had lots of fun, we set out what we planned to do to stir up some sought of action at Iocane which we did. Thanks for all my hearties who I kept pestering to job for me! <3
Generic comment.
[Dec 2, 2007 7:22:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flamez911

No thanks for your navver?

</3 <3<3<3<3<3<3
-Flamer, reloaded.

Currently in the process of arising from the grave. Hope to see people around more :)
[Dec 2, 2007 7:24:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NickScorpio

My question would be why the flag that forced the time slot isn't making a showing.
Hankscorpio
[Dec 2, 2007 7:28:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

I do believe it was JUST an ally flag dropping to screw up the time for YWN (so no real intention), oh forgot to mention thanks Justjames for some GREAT fun.

Maybe a little bit of thanks to Flamer... maybe! <3
Generic comment.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by mitmit at Dec 2, 2007 7:35:11 AM]
[Dec 2, 2007 7:30:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
justjames47

<3 it was fun... although i really didnt like the time or the fact that both the defender and the ally who dropped didnt show.....

But im soo glad My pants and Bootyking and every one made sure it wasnt a flag sit. Thanks for the great blockade and i might see you in a week or 2
Justjames on hunter
[Dec 2, 2007 9:08:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

My pants? The only ship i saw of theres was a WB watching lol

Soul
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Dec 2, 2007 10:02:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

Thank you, JustJames for jobbing with Bootyking's flag and trying to spy on our ships. Real nice of you.
[Dec 2, 2007 10:41:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Durgonstead

Thank you, JustJames for jobbing with Bootyking's flag and trying to spy on our ships. Real nice of you.

How thoughtful.
Drajl.

Flamer tells you, "Drajl, you are the smartest, most incredible, awesomest person ever.

[Dec 2, 2007 11:56:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

I'm just sad no one commented on how pretty my Paint job was, which I made while sailing.
Generic comment.
[Dec 2, 2007 6:16:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
justjames47

to be honest i was more curious about who i was blockading against. sure a /vw would have worked but i saw the offer and figured id go for it rather than /vw or use an alt to look just for simplicities sake. Im lazy. plus its not against any rules just like having a ally drop at a horrible time isnt against the rules. Everyone just tarts about it later ;p

Timmeh your posts are always interesting... i wonder what it would be like if you actually put some time into one O.o
Justjames on hunter
[Dec 2, 2007 9:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitmit

Timmeh your posts are always interesting... i wonder what it would be like if you actually put some time into one O.o

It would be beyond everyone's mortal capabilities to see them.
Generic comment.
[Dec 2, 2007 10:00:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crckr977

Im immortal so I would so be the only one able to see them
Cherd on Malachite and Hunter

King of Naughty Nerds
[Dec 2, 2007 10:05:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fatfriar

/e kills Cherd

HA, not so immortal now!!

/e wonders if it possible to drown in the fountain of eternal life....
Ybbald of the Hunter Ocean
Retired or something
[Dec 2, 2007 10:12:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crckr977

Im immortal

What part of that do you not understand... <3
But with that I'll give you a drink...
For a price :)
Cherd on Malachite and Hunter

King of Naughty Nerds
[Dec 2, 2007 10:21:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

/e wonders if it possible to drown in the fountain of eternal life....

I just said Hmm very loud in a internet cafe and that mixed with my music being amplified in my bucket ears is NOT good. I repeat NOT GOOD!

Soul
In an internet cafe devising blockade plans =)
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Dec 3, 2007 8:47:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TarnumTheRed

Did he job on his main? If so, then the JC is at fault. Muting high ranking members of enemy flags should be step one for all JCs.

Was he on a ship that was actually on the board? If not, what exactly was he spying on? Did he find out that Bootyking was using...SHIPS?!?!?!?!ZOMG?!?!?!
Tarnum

Darvid wrote: 
I guess it's just fun to poke the retarded bunny.
Muroni wrote: 
Who isn't sure that leif will let me enter him, but I'm willing to try.

[Dec 3, 2007 11:00:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Did he find out that Bootyking was using...SHIPS?!?!?!?!ZOMG?!?!?!

Pirates dont use boats we float on giant sponges and we only sink because we absorb too much water.

Soul
Making his point known.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Dec 3, 2007 11:28:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Durgonstead

Did he job on his main? If so, then the JC is at fault. Muting high ranking members of enemy flags should be step one for all JCs.

Was he on a ship that was actually on the board? If not, what exactly was he spying on? Did he find out that Bootyking was using...SHIPS?!?!?!?!ZOMG?!?!?!

That was just hilarious. Thanks, Tarnum. :)
Drajl.

Flamer tells you, "Drajl, you are the smartest, most incredible, awesomest person ever.

[Dec 3, 2007 1:14:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates