• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1980 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
stroovpuffs

Puzzle Codename: Papermouth Reply to this Post

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Papermouth
[Jul 25, 2007 3:11:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eguee

Re: Puzzle Codename: Papermouth Reply to this Post

Shouldn't all proposals be 450 pixels long and 600 pixels high?
----------------------------------------
Everyone spells my
name incorrectly, it's a
g, and not a q.
You wrote: 
equee

Rightontime on Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by eguee at Jul 26, 2007 1:25:07 AM]
[Jul 26, 2007 1:23:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I luv HWFO [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Shouldn't all proposals be 450 pixels long and 600 pixels high?

It can be smaller. The programmer or arrtist can just center that board in a large enough background.

Also, will the player be expected to memorize possibly hundreds of different furniture patterns or will there be a set number within a reasonable range, like 20? I think this could benefit from specific goals, like in Shipwrightery. By that, I mean a list that says "make this, that, and the other thing to win". The game can be programmed to recognize the moment you finish making either of those.

Oh, and just a minor thing, change plastic to glass. They didn't have plastic until 1855, way after the Pirate Days.
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Jul 26, 2007 6:20:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
jdnx429

I think this proposal certainly has potential but it needs to be fleshed out a little more, especially in regards to the patterns that are made and the pieces that are played.
Josephdaniel on Midnight.
[Jul 29, 2007 12:40:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates