• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1910 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
wrmacrae4

Puzzle Codename: Sprat Reply to this Post

Wiki Page
Puzzle Download
The puzzle runs in Star Logo, to get Star Logo, go to MIT's website, and click the green download button.
Scoring and graphics to come soon
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wrmacrae4 at Jul 15, 2007 12:04:17 PM]
[Jul 14, 2007 9:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jes_Roo

Re: Puzzle Codename: Sprat Reply to this Post

Hey, the game sounds interesting, but I'd like to play it. :D What exactly do I download from the starlogo site?
JesRoo
First Mate of Eloquent & Princess of Cold Steel on Midnight
Owner of Jesroo's Ironworking and Apothecary Stalls on Gaea

You're in the pay of the Weaving Syndicate, you are! Hempmonger! - The Dread Pirate Chris

[Jul 15, 2007 10:37:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrmacrae4

Ok, the wiki page is up, and I posted instructions in the original post to get Star Logo. Also, I just updated the download link to a version that has the changes I've been doing today. They're all minor, but things should run a bit more smoothely now, and pieces will actually change color the way they're supposed to.
[Jul 15, 2007 12:08:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

The differences between Star Logo and Net Logo are supposed to be minor. NetLogo programs are extremely easy to turn into applets. You might want to try converting your program to NetLogo. See http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/ for the free download.

Assuming I ever get Mackerel finished, I'd be willing to help you port your code to NetLogo, and I can definitely host a NetLogo applet for you if you don't have a website.
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Jul 21, 2007 2:38:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates