• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 3676
Posts: 3676   Pages: 123   [ First Page | Previous Page | 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 524523 times and has 3675 replies Next Thread
brunodevil

Re: Need Help Searching? Got a New Suggestion? Ask a Poster! Reply to this Post

How about being fair to european and open sunday cades all day so we can have cade on good hours also as it´s annoying to have showing up at 4/5 am but i cant cade on 4/5 pm mine time really unfair.

Thanks
----------------------------------------
Slbruno

Retired.
[Sep 13, 2020 12:44:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

How about being fair to european and open sunday cades all day so we can have cade on good hours also as it´s annoying to have showing up at 4/5 am but i cant cade on 4/5 pm mine time really unfair.

Thanks

Years ago Grey Havens out of nowhere decided to scrap sunday cades all together, which on the forums and the playerbase were very against this decision, so what they did instead is only bring back 2 hours window. Blockades will forever be suited towards American/Canadians since thats the biggest playerbase that is online, thats just how it is. It used to be 24 hour window then minimized to 12 with 2 extra hours.
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Sep 14, 2020 4:05:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Thanks

Years ago Grey Havens out of nowhere decided to scrap sunday cades all together, which on the forums and the playerbase were very against this decision, so what they did instead is only bring back 2 hours window. Blockades will forever be suited towards American/Canadians since thats the biggest playerbase that is online, thats just how it is. It used to be 24 hour window then minimized to 12 with 2 extra hours.

Speaking of how it used to be...

blockades ran a maximum of twelve rounds. A contender needed seven rounds to win the island. Originally, the twelve rounds were each separated by a one hour break. Later, the rounds were grouped into three rounds separated by a four hour break. A full twelve-round blockade would thus be active for three hours, break for four, active for three, break for four, active for three, break for four, and finally active for three.

Blockade play would actually run 24 hours! How's that for timezone participation?
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Sep 14, 2020 6:37:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Pegesian

Hello,

I've been playing for almost a year now, and I've grown rather fond of Ravens, however in the time I've spent on this game I've yet to see a single EMERALD or GREY Raven in game.

Could these familiars be put in to mystery/gold boxes again?
[Oct 5, 2020 8:02:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crystilice

The emerald raven was released in 2014 and sadly in 2021 there are absolutely none to be seen. It would be wonderful to see them re-released in the 2021 spring green mystery or gold boxes!
[Jan 8, 2021 10:58:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alayziah

Please re-release Emerald ravens and the LE color Royal Blue
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Alayziah at Jan 9, 2021 9:39:47 AM]
[Jan 8, 2021 11:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Polynomial3

The emerald raven was released in 2014 and sadly in 2021 there are absolutely none to be seen. It would be wonderful to see them re-released in the 2021 spring green mystery or gold boxes!

+1
Vova says, "Did you guys know, in Vox... Ave used to solo give a brig moves?"
Vova says, "But not on sails or Rigs, No."
Vova says, "He would go to the back of the brig.... Helicopter into the water..."
[Jan 8, 2021 11:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
galenahigh

Re-release emerald ravens pleaseeeeeee
Elsol - Emerald
[Jan 8, 2021 11:26:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flourish7

please rerelease emerald ravens!
Flourish on Emerald xoxo
[Jan 8, 2021 11:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Walka1

Please re-release Emerald Ravens in the Spring! Thx <3

~Nerdx on Emerald Ocean
[Jan 9, 2021 2:09:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

+1 on the Emerald Raven!! They are too cute to not be re-released.
Will you also re-release the Grey Raven? Thank you much <3
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Taskbeta at Jan 10, 2021 1:22:47 PM]
[Jan 10, 2021 1:21:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XxcollapsexX

I would love it if you guys re-released emerald ravens (and grey ravens). I think it'd make a great addition to the game since there are none around.

Also more big cats in many MANY colours, especially limited edition ones.
PLS
Xcollapsedx on Sage
[Jan 11, 2021 9:45:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fazzed

Would like to see the Emerald Raven to make a comeback!
Shinwa on emerald
[Jan 16, 2021 4:26:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Has the ability to re-order familiars on one's pirate page been suggested yet?
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Feb 8, 2021 5:29:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zapadapa

I am sure I have participated in a discussion about this, maybe a few years ago? but I cannot find it.
There were a number of people who were in agreement.
This is the only link I could find, but it's not the one I am thinking of...

https://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=147713
Zapa of Emerald
[Feb 10, 2021 1:55:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Thanks! I've decided to bump that one up for now.
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Feb 10, 2021 2:24:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 3676   Pages: 123   [ First Page | Previous Page | 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates