• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3098 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
SPANKY89

What really happens at Shop Auctions Reply to this Post

This is all true, nothing made up. If this post gets locked or deleted, it shows how bad you really are Cleaver. Yes, Cleaver this is aimed at you and don't try to deny because I witnessed it all.

January... the so called Auctions began. You are betting on the shop you wish to own, all that jibberish. However, that's not how it was for a few people.

Big Bag Cleaver with his Octopus of Wisdom shouts his "GOING ONCE!," to them words I say to myself Yes, the shop is going once but the money is going where? Oh yes, the winner isn't being charged a thing. Don't get me wrong, some were but I can't say that for all of them.

Atleast two crews/flags were charged a big fat zero for their shop leaving the auction pointless. Cleaver may make up some excuses like friends get them free or some bs but he's really just plain sad.

I walk into my new flag's shop, before we actually owned it. Cleaver along with myself and my crew waited patiently for the rights to the shop. I won't mention any names because I ain't here to dis my crew, only to show what happened here with Cleaver. Well anyways, the next moment Cleaver simply walks out and doesn't charge us anything simply saying we don't have to pay. WHY? well if you ask Cleaver the reason is all lies just to cover up what really happened. And I do know he gave atleast 2 free shops and probably plenty more.

What you may say to this will make me look bad because you yourself don't want any trouble with Cleaver. BIG DEAL, suspend me, ban me, what's the difference? I refuse to play a corrupt game like this.

No Comments are needed if they are going to dis my whole speech.

If you want to do something about this, I've got screenshots and would be glad to contribute to it. I am now leaving PP and will be active on the forum for a few more days to see what happens here.

--- Thanks, Gemini
[Mar 9, 2004 6:58:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Telastyn

In a word, Reply to this Post

Riiight.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:00:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Segekihei

Re: What really happens at Shop Auctions Reply to this Post

I'd like to see the screenshots posted here. And if I can find digital manipulation on it, may god have mercy on your soul.

[size=9]Or Cleaver.

[size=7]I'm not implying Cleaver is god.

Also, why are you stating this two full months AFTER the fact?
----------------------------------------
狙撃兵

Goodbye...hello?
[Mar 9, 2004 7:02:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/~mike_segekihei    flareon805 [Link]  Go to top 
SiLVeRD

Double post?......oop gonna get deleted soon me thinks....
The one & only SD, often imitated but never duplicated

If you gonna shoot for the stars, then just shoot me

If you let me you won't regret me,
Shii, if you let me you won't forget me
[Mar 9, 2004 7:12:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Please    No    Stalking me [Link]  Go to top 
AkMedic

So, we can pen yer sinking in next Thursday (this week is busy for us).... if not, does next Sunday work?
Captain of the greatest crew in the seas.
King of the honorable and just flag Imperio.

Retired

Adversus solem ne loquitor
[Mar 9, 2004 7:13:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic [Link]  Go to top 
Cleaver
Captain

I have no idea what you're talking about. It's not impossible that I forgot to collect some payments on shops, but I don't recall saying 'hey, you can have a free shop!' to anyone.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:13:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

I AM NOW QUITTING THIS GAME AND THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD..

Cleaver is corrupt

How dare you challenge my story to being false, it's all there, it's all real. Say what you want, IT HAPPENED.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:14:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AkMedic

Cleaver wrote: 
I have no idea what you're talking about. It's not impossible that I forgot to collect some payments on shops, but I don't recall saying 'hey, you can have a free shop!' to anyone.

Hey big man, can you retroactively forget to collect our payments? I could REALLY use that poe.....:)

Retired

[Mar 9, 2004 7:14:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic [Link]  Go to top 
alanafiona

SPANKY89 wrote: 
I AM NOW QUITTING THIS GAME AND THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD..

Cleaver is corrupt

How dare you challenge my story to being false, it's all there, it's all real. Say what you want, IT HAPPENED.

I'm sorry, but this post sounds so.... childish.

I cannot dispute nor verify your claims. You said you had screenshots - please provide them, if they exist then. Shouting will not get you anywhere here.

Also, others in his crew that were witness to the deed transfer - would you comment please as well?
Alanafiona, distracted Captain of the Crimson Tyrants
Queen of the Sailors of Fortune
Why, yes, we are a bit strange - after all, we're lego pirates!
[Mar 9, 2004 7:15:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

Cleaver, that is such a LIE. I have people who witnessed this and will tell you the same thing. You FORGOT to collect payment? NO, you purposely gave away shops.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:15:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SiLVeRD

Segekihei wrote: 
I'd like to see the screenshots posted here.

yea.....can we get some evidence? if not then just stop talkin about this..

you are just openly slandering somebody with no evidence

[Mar 9, 2004 7:17:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Please    No    Stalking me [Link]  Go to top 
Morrigan

on a mostly related note there were 10 shops from the shop naming contest right?
~Beryl
Captain of the Pernicious Plunderers
Queen of the Alliterative Aristocracy
Owner- Terran Wear, Gaea
[Mar 9, 2004 7:17:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smurrf

Re: READ - What really happens at Shop Auctions - READ Reply to this Post

SPANKY89 wrote: 

No Comments are needed if they are going to dis my whole speech.

If you want to do something about this, I've got screenshots and would be glad to contribute to it. I am now leaving PP and will be active on the forum for a few more days to see what happens here.

--- Thanks, Gemini

Either put up the screenshots, up front, where they can be examined by the community at large, provide some other evidence that would actually be worth something, or shut up.

And as to the first line I quoted up there, it's understood that if you post on this forum, you are making your thoughts open to discussion, no matter where that discussion may stray, and whether or not people agree or disagree with you.

Edit: Bah. I hate being beaten to the punch...again.
Hermit Smurrf
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Smurrf at Mar 9, 2004 7:17:46 AM]
[Mar 9, 2004 7:17:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

Lol Evidence.. Why must you need proff? Making all this up would be a waste of time.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:18:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wnorman

SPANKY89 wrote: 
Making all this up would be a waste of time.

Exactly.
Shark
Captain of Ransack Marauders
Prince and Admiral of Silver Dawn

[size=9]Greenie says, "are you a rael shark/"
[Mar 9, 2004 7:19:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atteSmythe

SPANKY89 wrote: 
Lol Evidence.. Why must you need proff? Making all this up would be a waste of time.

Well, you said you have it. Why didn't you just post the screenies in the first place?

aS

Attesmythe receives loot: [Gauntlets of Social Responsibility]
Attesmythe receives loot: [Ring of Mandatory Selflessness]

[Mar 9, 2004 7:19:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://attesmythe.com [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

I asked people to say what happened but they dont want to be "fired" from the crew. Dont try checking mine I am not in it.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:20:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AkMedic

Cleaver is one of the most honorable people I know in and or out of game (well, as much as one can know someone via emails). How dare ye assuade his character.

Tis good ye are leaving, I would personally make a point to attack and sink every ship ye are on.

Retired

[Edit 1 times, last edit by AkMedic at Mar 9, 2004 7:20:26 AM]
[Mar 9, 2004 7:20:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    AlaskanParamedic [Link]  Go to top 
Smurrf

Can you go away now? Please? Just...you know...leave. Thank you, have a nice life, but don't contaminate the community anymore please.
Hermit Smurrf
[Mar 9, 2004 7:20:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Segekihei

Let's see the evidence. If you are making this up because you don't like the game, then that just makes you a horrible person. If this is legit (which I'm doubting so far by your manner of posting), then I'll have my faith shaken a bit.
狙撃兵

Goodbye...hello?
[Mar 9, 2004 7:21:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/~mike_segekihei    flareon805 [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

Cleaver can just make up his all thing of lies, which he will and allready has begun.

There is no way in heck that you do not recall anything. I'd expect a reasonable excuse for your actions.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:21:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SiLVeRD

SPANKY89 wrote: 

evidently it is....... [a waste of time ;p]

and you already claimed you had some? If not then stop attacking Cleaver's character

I'm sure in the vast majority of people's experiences, or at least i can personally vouch, that Cleaver has conudcted himself with the upmost professionalism. No need to keep sayin how he did this and that when it is just your word versus his...

also its not like you are a perfect soul either.....i recount a certain gemini ...cheating his way in one day [which i took screenshots of and many other of my blackdeath crew mates] from solid to paragon in swordfighting....

Right now its just hard to accept anything you have to say without basis for your attacks. Cleaver is a high public figurehead, no doubt about that, and you are well....like me and everyone else just a pirate playing a game....i just find it hard to believe, so you gotta understand why people would ask for evidence, or question your motive or your statements.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by SiLVeRD at Mar 9, 2004 7:22:13 AM]
[Mar 9, 2004 7:22:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Please    No    Stalking me [Link]  Go to top 
Segekihei

Did you ever anticipate that quite possibly, the winner of the shop auctions (which was a shop naming contest, to be precise) got the SHOP as a prize?

EDIT: Nevermind, recalled the discount prize part. Carry on with yer bickering.
狙撃兵

Goodbye...hello?
[Mar 9, 2004 7:23:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/~mike_segekihei    flareon805 [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

Get off Cleaver dick for a moment and read what I'm saying. He purposely gave a shop for free right in front of my eyes. It did happen and I can't believe you are all a bunch of babies defending Cleaver.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:25:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

I'm about to have a hernia laughing here.
Ninjaguy - Captain of the Mad Mutineers, Prince of the Midnight Armada
[Mar 9, 2004 7:26:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
Segekihei

Cleaver is innocent until proven guilty. If you're so solid about this, post your screenshots and let the community see 'em. If you need webspace, I'll be glad to host them, IM me at flareon805 and we'll talk and we'll have 'em up in less then ten minutes if you start now.

Otherwise, you'll have no basis and no backup from other pirates.
狙撃兵

Goodbye...hello?
[Mar 9, 2004 7:27:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/~mike_segekihei    flareon805 [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

SPANKY89 wrote: 
Get off Cleaver dick for a moment

And there is the banning.

You are the stupidest link. Goodbye.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:28:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
SiLVeRD

SPANKY89 wrote: 
Get off Cleaver dick for a moment and read what I'm saying. He purposely gave a shop for free right in front of my eyes. It did happen and I can't believe you are all a bunch of babies defending Cleaver.

read what i wrote man.....just step back and try to understand what it is like from our perspective.....

[Mar 9, 2004 7:28:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Please    No    Stalking me [Link]  Go to top 
SPANKY89

AFTER IT ALL HAPPENED:

I was very upset with Cleaver and kept complaining.

I was shut up by the Captain by "do not ever mention it again."
[Mar 9, 2004 7:28:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NinjaGuy

SPANKY89 wrote: 
AFTER IT ALL HAPPENED:

I was very upset with Cleaver and kept complaining.

I was shut up by the Captain by "do not ever mention it again."

You're honestly telling us Cleaver gave you a free shop AND you were ticked off?

Mate, I wish I could only suffer the injustice you did.
[Mar 9, 2004 7:30:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.midnightarmada.com    Istealpants21    Istealpants21 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates