• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2507 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
DEBBBI

Questions and Answers Reply to this Post

Many mates new to Ice are surprised when we tell them that not everything works the same as on the production oceans. In fact some believe Icers are pulling their leg. Feel free to ask about spawn, stats, islands, devs, Ice history, ect., and I will try to answer. I am one of the oldest Ice residents so I have a bit of experience there.
For example, Spawn: Those new to Ice please believe me that as Liz says, she adjusts the spawn. There is no magic number to bid, ye can not kick the spawn into working by overbidding. And to dispell a couple rumors, no I am not Liz abd I very rarely play as another pirate on Ice.
----------------------------------------
Sassy, Senior Officer of Ice Breakers, Queen of the Flag Arctic Circle.
[Apr 22, 2007 4:28:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DEBBBI

Re: Questions and Answers Reply to this Post

Oh, by the way, for those of ye that do not know, I am Sassy, Captian of Ice Breakers, Princess of the Flag Arctic Circle. Me needs an edit button. :P
Sassy, Senior Officer of Ice Breakers, Queen of the Flag Arctic Circle.
[Apr 22, 2007 4:32:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Questions and Answers Reply to this Post

Or just a signature :P.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Apr 22, 2007 4:35:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates