• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 25
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3383 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Piplicus_BNO

(New date) Booty or No Booty! (Hunter 6) | Saturday 3rd February, 9am PST | Win a familiar, amongst other prizes! Reply to this Post

The date for Hunter 6 is as above.

Rules, location and details can be found at http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/BoNB

I won't post a new thread for this week's event, because it doesn't merit one.

Poker poker poke-in

Numerous times this week, Nobooty will hop in to a poker game on Hunter, unannounced, and will just be watching. It is up to someone sitting down at that game to say 'poker poker poke-in!'. They will have just 60 seconds to do so.

If I am noticed, I will give a trivia question to all the people sitting down. The first correct answer will receive a golden ticket.

Good luck!

Demeter: edited subject with new date.
----------------------------------------

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Demeter at Feb 1, 2007 12:38:09 PM]
[Jan 23, 2007 12:06:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
johnboring

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Hunter 6) | Saturday 28th January, 9am PST | Win a familiar, amongst other prizes! Reply to this Post

Fantastic.

And let me apologise in advance for all the stupid Hunter pirates you'll have to suffer for 2 odd hours straight, if the last couple of events are anything to go by!
Boring. Hunter.
[Jan 23, 2007 12:49:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Re: Booty or No Booty! (Hunter 6) | Saturday 28th January, 9am PST | Win a familiar, amongst other prizes! Reply to this Post

WOOOHOOO-A BONB EVENT I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO ATTEND!
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jan 23, 2007 12:52:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slntslayer

Is this event actually on Saturday, or on the 28th?

Because Jan 28th = Sunday.
When all else fails, go blow something up.
I'm a BK hunting trollop, and how!
Rehio wrote: 
There's gotta be some law that prohibits Rashnu from having any sort of contact with greenies.

Rashnu
i R slo kiddo.....
[Jan 23, 2007 1:07:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Is this event actually on Saturday, or on the 28th?

Because Jan 28th = Sunday.

I never get these correct, ever, even when I go and look the date up.

Saturday 27th, sorry.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 23, 2007 10:52:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
FallenTree

... Interfering with the Rumble Familiar Tournament this time (10am)...
Bullettime on Hunter Ocean
Retired? Yeah, let's go with that.
[Jan 24, 2007 7:28:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

Pip is just plain unlucky with his times, isn't he? (Not sure if he'll move it just for the tourney though.)
Fiercepirate
[Jan 24, 2007 11:31:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Pip is just plain unlucky with his times, isn't he? (Not sure if he'll move it just for the tourney though.)

I won't be moving it for a tan familiar tournament, as I have a life too.

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 24, 2007 2:26:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
brainbeard

I won't be moving it for a tan familiar tournament, as I have a life too.

Hmmm... Try out me new rumble skills which I won a Gold ticky for, or watch the most exciting game to come to Y!PP since Swordfighting...Hard :(
Pheonixflame-Viridian
Phoenixflame-Hunter
Phoenixflame-Sage

Fightin' on!
[Jan 24, 2007 4:00:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
feverish

you could join the tourny, then go to the BONB house, do both at the same time
Pyrexia of Emerald

Boiwonder says, "I'll fadonk them with my massive member"

[Jan 25, 2007 1:52:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brainbeard

Tis my plan, unless of course I win the hot seat and am still playing at the start.
Pheonixflame-Viridian
Phoenixflame-Hunter
Phoenixflame-Sage

Fightin' on!
[Jan 25, 2007 4:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

Tis my plan, unless of course I win the hot seat and am still playing at the start.

Request a friend help, or an alt usage?
Fiercepirate
[Jan 25, 2007 5:12:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
johnboring

Has the Golden ticket you mentioned been won yet Piplicus?
Boring. Hunter.
[Jan 27, 2007 6:48:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
johnboring

Scratch that, just talked to you in game.
Boring. Hunter.
[Jan 27, 2007 7:36:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Booty or No Booty has been cancelled.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all again, but here's why it has been cancelled:

Every week, I petition an OM for prizes, PoE and doubloons. This week, when I petitioned on Friday, instead of the request being granted, the issue was escalated to Artemis. However, Artemis has just logged off 15 minutes earlier, and I knew for a fact she doesn't go on duty on Hunter this Saturday. So, I've been left with an escalated petition, which means I can't petition for a broadcast, nor petition another OM (something which I can't do anyway, because that's shopping around OMs).

Ironically, I had planned to petition for prizes an hour or so earlier, but we had a very minor power cut, and I had to make sure I had a torch and other stuff to hand should the power go out again.

So, the situation is completely out of my hands. Today's episode will be rescheduled for some date in the future.

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 27, 2007 8:14:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

Egads! That bumps Viridian back another week! Darn blast it, it'll be next year by the time I can cash in my ticket! XP

[/end complaining]

It's too bad that you had to cancel it. Pesky OM's and their... whatever it's called.
Fiercepirate
[Jan 27, 2007 9:26:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
freddunkins

Wooo! Now I might have a chance of participating! (Would have missed it ;)
Kevlar on Hunter
Former Captain of Southern Cross, Prince of Treasure Hunters. Died many months ago.
Reborn 3/5/08 and in the process of rebuilding my pirate
[Jan 28, 2007 6:02:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

I'm sorry to disappoint you all again, but here's why it has been cancelled:

Every week, I petition an OM for prizes, PoE and doubloons. This week, when I petitioned on Friday, instead of the request being granted, the issue was escalated to Artemis. However, Artemis has just logged off 15 minutes earlier, and I knew for a fact she doesn't go on duty on Hunter this Saturday. So, I've been left with an escalated petition, which means I can't petition for a broadcast, nor petition another OM (something which I can't do anyway, because that's shopping around OMs).

Ironically, I had planned to petition for prizes an hour or so earlier, but we had a very minor power cut, and I had to make sure I had a torch and other stuff to hand should the power go out again.

So, the situation is completely out of my hands. Today's episode will be rescheduled for some date in the future.

Isn't BoNB an exception to the shopping around rule when it's these circumstances?

Also that's not really irony. :p
[Jan 29, 2007 12:57:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

This BoNB is rescheduled for Saturday 3rd February, at 9am PST again (that's the same day and time).

Poker Poker Poke-In will resume.

Like a bad penny.
[Jan 31, 2007 1:37:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

This BoNB is rescheduled for Saturday 3rd February, at 9am PST again (that's the same day and time).

Just reminding you, try and schedule Midnight for Sunday the 11th, since PTG's Sloop Blackjack is on the 10th.
Fiercepirate
[Jan 31, 2007 1:41:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

I can attend one finally!!! Thank ye, mate =)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jan 31, 2007 4:10:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyman_101

I can attend one finally!!! Thank ye, mate =)

Once again, I can't come. Oh well, saves a day on my gold bandana :P

Stupid basketball scorekeeping at school on a Saturday. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid for it =D
Fiercepirate
[Feb 1, 2007 2:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateZoy

Woo!
Golden ticket winners of the Ocean Poker Tour will be automatically allowed in right? As we wern't actually given the tickets.
~Zoy on Hunter~
[Feb 2, 2007 11:12:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
brainbeard

I just realized... tomorrow I have a wrestling tournament and therefore cannot participate! >.<
Pheonixflame-Viridian
Phoenixflame-Hunter
Phoenixflame-Sage

Fightin' on!
[Feb 2, 2007 3:59:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

Tickets:
Gutsu / 5
Allyane x 2 / 3 & 8
Lucipher / 7
Caroll / 12
Zoy / 2
Bigdoofus / 10
Endless / 11
Missthang / 9 win
Rapportus / 13
Genious / 4
Rebeckamac / 1
Azure / 6

Missthang's box: 17

Round 1:
02 - 500,000 PoE
11 - 5 PoE
04 - Throne
10 - 200,000 PoE
18 - Familiar

Prize: Pleb: Pink/red gauntlets

First: 140k
Final: 126,000 Bucaneer
Booty

Bucaneer takes over

Round 2:
07 - Trinket
13 - Madder
19 - Paint brush
22 - Fish skeleton
16 - 400 PoE
01 - 7,500 PoE

Prize: Rebeckamac: Lime bandana

First: 118,000
Final: 130,000 Pednuno
120,000 Mateysb

No Booty

Round 3:
03 - cat/dog
06 - 25,000 PoE
09 - display case
12 - wardrobe
20 - animal
08 - artefact

Prizes:
Bullettime - Long sword
Vahid - Pink crate of spices

First: 128700
Final: 150,000 Pleb
128,700 Mateysb

Round 4:
05 - crate
21 - Full outfit
14 - treasure chest

No offer

Left: 15, (17)

Primary foil and weapon

Switcheroo: PRETTY POLLY or UGLY BETTY

UGLY BETTY chosen.
Swap allowed
Swap chosen

Box 15 contains:
Primary foil

Like a bad penny.
[Feb 3, 2007 3:26:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates