• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 871 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
kenshin664

How do i order. Reply to this Post

I want to buy some clothes, the problem is that I don't know how. First how do I get clothe if I can't buy anything from the market, then how do I make that into clothes. Could you tell it to me step by step please.
----------------------------------------
-=Kenshin=-
Senior Officer of the Mad Mutineers
[May 25, 2003 11:11:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.kenshin-san.blogspot.com/    Kenshin664    kenshin664 [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: How do i order. Reply to this Post

You do realize that there is a tailor shop on Alpha Island, no?

If you missed it, here is what you do:

While on Alpha Island, click on the minimap in the upper right corner.
Look for the icon showing the tailor shop and click on it.
Enter the store and click the.. uh I forget what it is, probably a table that says "order goods".
Select what you want, put the order in, then head back to the shop whenever it's ready.

Edit: You shouldn't have to provide them with anything off your pirate person aside from pieces of eight, if this was your confusion. While the store does need certain materials, regular shipping should keep it stocked. If it isn't, just wait a while.
[May 25, 2003 2:39:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

There's one on Turtle too! ;)
And you can get all yer clothes considerably cheaper there. And earn money sailing cloth out to the shop first too if ye want. Finally there's ALOT of older clothes on the rack for sale at bargain prices.
----------------------------------------
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[May 25, 2003 2:49:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

I think Silverbeard's posts always looked like this, I just never viewed them through my They Live glasses before.

CONSUME
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates