• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 535 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
carlosuh

Accesorys Furniture Reply to this Post

hi, i just want to say... why not a pirate furniture for the character??

this furniture can be:

-a pirate moustache (diferents desings and colors)
-a pirate patch (diferents colors)
-a parrot in the shoulder (he can talk, i dont know if it will be a pet)
-a gaff (differents colors)
-piercings (earrings, i dont know, any type)
-a telescope (to see nearby islands when sailing in the ship)
-a gun (a new puzzle "Duel", you need to put the bullets in the gun)

and a lot of furniture... i just saying some ideas, but you can think more ideas... just imagine!!

this furniture can be selled in a new store, i dont know...

well thats all, i hope you like it...
[Dec 26, 2006 5:23:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

Re: Accesorys Furniture Reply to this Post

Facial Hair is already in the game. Granted, you can't have it a different color than your head's hair, but it's still there (I have a Gotee, for example). You can change your facial hair with Beard control wax, and hair color with Universal hair dye...

Patches are in the game, as Injuries, as are Gaffs (hooks). I have both, in fact.

Parrots (and monkeys, and octopi) are in the game as Familiars

Every pirate has pierced ears

Guns are on the Anti-list, which means that (in this case), it will never be implemented.

The only one that remotly interests me is the Telescope... what would be the point of this, really?
----------------------------------------
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Dec 26, 2006 5:58:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Accesorys Furniture Reply to this Post

Welcome to Game Design. Please read the announcement thread for the rules.

There are many resources which may be helpful:
If you do revive an old thread, be sure to call attention to the age of the thread. Simply putting the word "Bump" at the start of your post will do.

Generally the sorts of items in the original post would fall into the clothing category as far as this game's display infrastructure is concerned. The dedicated thread for clothing is here:
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=10256
It's also good to take a look at that thread's index first, then search if the index doesn't mention an idea.

Faulkston,
:-)
----------------------------------------
[Dec 26, 2006 7:08:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates