• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1125 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Piplicus_BNO

!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post

To the developer who added the filter that truncates excessive exclamation marks to just '!!!' :

<3

And yes, zomg don't ban me plzkthx for the filter evasion above.

----------------------------------------

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Dec 25, 2006 4:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
Saint_Death

Re: !!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post

You just figured that out? You really don't spam enough.
mcfunky wrote: 
you can't really complain... unless of course your name is saintdeath and complaining is your actual job.

[Dec 25, 2006 4:17:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

How long ago was it implemented?

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Dec 25, 2006 5:09:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
rrruuunnn

A really long time........ Mebbe a year or more ago, but my memory doesn't go that far back.
Hookedkiller of Cobalt
Crmdcm of Midnight

Awsome avatar by Letara.
[Dec 25, 2006 5:11:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kewene

That's how people can 'shout' without using /shout. They write a sentence and then LOTS of !!!'s (20+), so the text will show capitalised even if it's a long phrase.
[/spoiler]
(Please delete if I just can't post this <3)

~Kew
Guiido on Jade, Keweney on Sage and Viridian!
[Dec 25, 2006 5:20:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/index [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

How long ago was it implemented?

About the same time that th transmogs were limited to extended key count instead of short key count Pip....
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Dec 25, 2006 7:37:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

You should be happy that you never noticed this 'feature' before - you've gone all this time without 'ZOMG INN SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Dec 26, 2006 2:09:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates