• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 796 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Sjoerd2

Blockade: last segment double Reply to this Post

Maybe it is an option for blockade payment to pay the last segment per round double, so jobbers stay in the blockade longer.

Or that for the 2nd segment yer in ye get 10% extra, 3th 20% etc etc, kind of loyalty pays.

Maybe got some others ideas abut this?
----------------------------------------
Sjoerd of Hunter
Senior Officer and Cartographer of 'Booty Calls'
Member of 'The Swarm'
[Dec 9, 2006 1:05:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tiger_Hunter

Re: Blockade: last segment double Reply to this Post

I like.

Why can't I make the baker watch me kill his wife and child, then force-feed their flesh to him until his stomach bursts? What is this, Barbie's Horse Adventure?

[Dec 9, 2006 1:11:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

What happens if a ship a ship comes in midround? One gets sunk midround?
[Dec 9, 2006 6:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sjoerd2

The jobber hops on an other vessel, and enters the blockade again and if he does enough duty he gets the 4th round also payed and gets the double.
Sjoerd of Hunter
Senior Officer and Cartographer of 'Booty Calls'
Member of 'The Swarm'
[Dec 10, 2006 2:29:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

So the game has to keep track of how long each jobber in a blockade has been in that blockade for that round?
[Dec 10, 2006 11:26:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grayside

Some sort of blockade equivalent to the pillage divvy screen?
Firestone, Captain, Mad Tea Party, Cobalt
Gallant, PotD, Midnight

[Dec 10, 2006 2:22:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://grayside.org/ypp/mayhem    Tires.Pirate [Link]  Go to top 
ssandv

So the game has to keep track of how long each jobber in a blockade has been in that blockade for that round?
I thought it did something like that already, with the 'you didn't puzzle enough this segment' thingy or whatever it says.
Darksand (back again!)
Obsidian: Peace and Quiet-Chaos
Midnight (rarely): Forbidden Dreams-Dies Irae
Leif wrote: 
I understand you'll ignore this as it doesn't support your paranoia.

[Dec 10, 2006 5:57:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shuranthae

I don't think that's much different than looking at the duty ratings for that segment though. The game must already keep track of something otherwise why wouldn't you show up if you just puzzled for 10 seconds during a league? That seems like it's tied in with the ship though (it's possible to get an incred on every single ship in the ocean at a given time if you board each ship, puzzle it up, then leave for another ship and that ship doesn't hit a league point). This wants to tie something to the pirate?
[Dec 10, 2006 6:15:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates