• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1776 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
Magus_M

Surviving the Apocalypse.

Good job everyone, that was a well fought-out blockade. Looking forward to doing it again. ^_^
----------------------------------------
MacGreggor, Mostly retired.
-
Scupperer wrote: 
Mac, you got it tough; no one appreciates the hard work and time you put into the game...

-
Jolyma wrote: 
Oh wait....I've been doing Mac's GF's already....

[Oct 14, 2006 6:06:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheBeaver

Re: Surviving the Apocalypse.

Good job everyone, that was a well fought-out blockade. Looking forward to doing it again. ^_^

Oh and you're not now preparing a retaliatory mass blockade-ing of your own. :P
[Oct 14, 2006 6:11:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Magus_M

Me? I'm not preparing anything. People give me a ship, I nav it. I've grown tired of the old politics. If anybody is planning anything, it's not me. =P
MacGreggor, Mostly retired.
-
Scupperer wrote: 
Mac, you got it tough; no one appreciates the hard work and time you put into the game...

-
Jolyma wrote: 
Oh wait....I've been doing Mac's GF's already....

[Oct 14, 2006 6:12:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cyndiepet

Good job to all of the flags involved this weekend. Thank you to all the jobbers, navers, and XOs from every flag.
Cyndiepet

Original Queen of Pay for Play

now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Pgoog wrote: 
Pgoog has an Ultimate standing in Loving across the Universe

[Oct 14, 2006 7:00:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitos

Good game.

I'd like to thank everyone.
Mitos,
Captain of Brotherhood of Steel, retired [Midnight]
Captain of Brotherhood of Steel [Viridian]
King of Euphoria [Viridian]
[Oct 14, 2006 8:31:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

We had a BLAST! Thanks to all that jobbed with VG, P4P, Cry Havoc, and RM!!!!

UNFS for you!
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 14, 2006 10:23:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
r_nevermind

Congrats to everyone who won their blockades today, and terrific job to everyone involved. I had tons of fun (finally got that hook, too), and I look forward to next weekend, whatever it brings. This certainly shook things up a bit. ;)
~Mergen - Captain- Ira Deorum; Queen- Regnum Irae

Cheers to Nordenx (and Framling!) for the avatar!
[Oct 14, 2006 10:28:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

We had a BLAST! Thanks to all that jobbed with VG, P4P, Cry Havoc, and RM!!!!

UNFS for you!

Yes Napi peak wwas defeneded so i dont have to quit!!!!!!!

Long live vangaud!

Now im realli tired after goin to bed at 2 and wakin up at 6!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 14, 2006 11:00:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jaym2k5

We can tell you're tired, look at your poor spelling.
Jamezrob. - Banned.
[Oct 15, 2006 2:39:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

We can tell you're tired, look at your poor spelling.

Hater!
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Oct 15, 2006 2:42:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cacophoenix

What a weekend it was. The blockade co-ordinators from both the sides really pulled this together. It was simply one of the best blockading experience ever. Most notable was how Vanguard pulled Terra R1, Terra R4 and Napi R4 back towards their side even though the opponents had a sizeable lead.

A big Thank You and Cheers goes out for each and every single person who made this a really memorable weekend.
Noquarter in Viridian and Hunter.
Timmons in Sage and Midnight.

[Oct 16, 2006 1:39:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sed729

What a weekend it was. The blockade co-ordinators from both the sides really pulled this together. It was simply one of the best blockading experience ever. Most notable was how Vanguard pulled Terra R1, Terra R4 and Napi R4 back towards their side even though the opponents had a sizeable lead.

A big Thank You and Cheers goes out for each and every single person who made this a really memorable weekend.

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, it was tough balancing the jobbers when we only had 175 for 2 islands, but we had people on dock watch and really did this as a flag and I couldnt be happier. Also, round 4 was a big booch on my part personally, I wasnt watching the time and didnt have my ships ready like I should have. Props to the navers for getting the job done perfectly, I couldnt have asked for a better team in this situation.

Vanguard and allies, I love you guys, you all keep me here.
Beebe
Blar wrote: 
It *was* special, and now i'm sober.

[Oct 16, 2006 8:27:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates