• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1392
Posts: 1392   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 297884 times and has 1391 replies Next Thread
Empatheticly

Re: Recurring Familiar Tournaments Discussion Reply to this Post

You have got to be kidding me...Drinking is 2500 everyone uses horn 6 colors/shapes. Might as well just give out a random familiar because that's pure luck. At least i know now to not even waste my time. If you have good luck feel free to enter on August 30th, 11:30 AM game time.

I think he's mad that he didn't get lucky. D;
----------------------------------------
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Aug 21, 2012 11:01:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrb03

The automated tan familiar tournies are 10 days and 5 hours apart from the same puzzle. This meaning that exactly ten days and 5 hours after a tan fam sf tourny there will be another tan fam sf tourny. The familiars change from monkey parrot octopus therefore every other faam tourny of a puzzle will also change familiar type. Td will always be holes unless it is done on a special occasion by an ocean master. Sf rumble and drinking may vary.

Is this schedule posted on a calender somewhere and if not why?
- Jublain (Cerulean)
- Captain of Knot Working
[Sep 28, 2012 2:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

The automated tan familiar tournies are 10 days and 5 hours apart from the same puzzle. This meaning that exactly ten days and 5 hours after a tan fam sf tourny there will be another tan fam sf tourny. The familiars change from monkey parrot octopus therefore every other faam tourny of a puzzle will also change familiar type. Td will always be holes unless it is done on a special occasion by an ocean master. Sf rumble and drinking may vary.

Is this schedule posted on a calender somewhere and if not why?

They switch the times often. Nobody cares enough to keep track anymore.

- Empathetic,
[Sep 30, 2012 12:27:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mtndew123

So is the 10 days 5 hours (or whatever it was) period between tournies not being used anymore? Also, anyone know when the last (or next!) SF tourny was/is?
Potency on Cerulean
[Dec 31, 2012 1:24:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratejoshh

Dear Grandma Bia

Arr its been a very long and hot summer sailing the seven seas and things are getting rather simular. I also have lost track of the months thinking August is in September and so on.

I can't comment on the Rumbling,TD and SFs we have been playing in the local tournaments onboard the ship however I did realise...

The Wooden mug I have been drinking from appears to be getting rotten and degrading every sip, I hope maybe next month you can send a Metal Mug. The Rules Rum on the ship tastes really Classic and has been playing havoc with my mind. I heard next month when we reach the fine ports of Admiral the casks might be more Standard and sit easier.

I hope your well and haven't been getting down recently.

From you nephew
Jjosh.
[Sep 12, 2013 12:48:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Dear Grandma Bia

Arr its been a very long and hot summer sailing the seven seas and things are getting rather simular. I also have lost track of the months thinking August is in September and so on.

I can't comment on the Rumbling,TD and SFs we have been playing in the local tournaments onboard the ship however I did realise...

The Wooden mug I have been drinking from appears to be getting rotten and degrading every sip, I hope maybe next month you can send a Metal Mug. The Rules Rum on the ship tastes really Classic and has been playing havoc with my mind. I heard next month when we reach the fine ports of Admiral the casks might be more Standard and sit easier.

From you nephew

I think Neme recently said that for the September tournaments that she indeed was going to change it.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=190120&offset=50#2617314

- Empathetic,
[Sep 14, 2013 4:59:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Dear Grandma Bia

From you nephew

I think Neme recently said that for the September tournaments that she indeed was going to change it.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=190120&offset=50#2617314

Indeed I did say and do that. Unfortunately, I seem to be a bit senile and forgot what changes were made. But they were made! I think...
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Sep 14, 2013 5:05:45 PM]
[Sep 14, 2013 5:05:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Indeed I did say and do that. Unfortunately, I seem to be a bit senile and forgot what changes were made. But they were made! I think...

You still are our favorite! (Don't brag to tell the others<3)

- Empathetic,
[Sep 16, 2013 11:16:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tennispro2

Just bumping this really old thread to see if anyone knows the schedule for recurring familiar tournaments and the time interval between them.

Thanks!
Tennispro

Senior Officer of the crew Serial Pillagers
Prince of the flag Art of War

"If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger?"
Aldous Huxley
[Jun 27, 2020 1:15:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

If you are referring to the tan familiar tournaments, there is no set interval between those anymore. We got more sneaky as folks worked out the schedule too easily before. It is now as it was always intended to be, completely random.
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Jul 4, 2020 2:36:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Freethefrail

Just bumping this really old thread to see if anyone knows the schedule for recurring familiar tournaments and the time interval between them.

Thanks!

Since returning to this game almost three months ago, I have never once seen a tan familiar tournament or competition despite being online fairly regularly. So I guess the new schedule has been changed to something so infrequent that it's best to not get your hopes up.

Edit: Just saw my first one. TD, turbo, 4th round halved with a Purple/Tan parrot on 10/07/2020 at 10:35 PDT game time. Maybe the OM's are trolling me ;)
Suspirium on Emerald
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Freethefrail at Jul 10, 2020 10:35:47 AM]
[Jul 10, 2020 9:39:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

Maybe the OM's are trolling me ;)

Mate, not trolling at all! As I said before, there are a set number randomly playing each month. So random, in fact, its like I pointed one finger at a calendar and another at a clock when setting them up and then promptly destroyed both so even I don't know exactly when they are running. Makes it all the more exciting! Enjoy!
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Jul 15, 2020 8:33:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1392   Pages: 47   [ First Page | Previous Page | 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates