• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 21
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5892 times and has 20 replies Next Thread
sierraam

Hawt Fun in the Summertime!

All Pirates Beach Bash July 8th at 12:30 pm PDT

Ahoy Ladies and Gentlemen ,

Summer is here and it's time to hit the beach pirate style. The lovely Adesh has offered to host our Beach Bash at her hubby's estate on the Islay of Luthien. Prepare for a day of summer fun with plentiful poe and prizes!

Beach Blanket Booches - Prepare yer booch to send in a tell to Beachbooch during the party.

Beach Volley Ball Brawl - Brush off the sand and join two pirate teamed Rumble Brawls!

Surfs Up Swordfight - Ferget yer board, bring yer blade!

Cooler Call - Our ice chest is filled with rum, so drink up!

Tidal Pool Treasure - Wade into our Treasure Drop Tourney, the waters fine!

Tan Line Tribute - Suit up in yer favorite beach attire for our fashion show!

Grab yer beach bag and sunscreen to join the Ladies and Gents of Midnight as we beach it up!
Prizes include outfits, mugs, blades, bludgeons, and more!

What - All Pirates Beach Bash
When - July 8th at 12:30 pm PDT (that's afternoon)
Where - Calyx's Estate on the Islay of Luthien

Donations and ideas welcome.

Thank ye,
Puffnstuff
----------------------------------------
[Edit 3 times, last edit by sierraam at Jun 30, 2006 8:15:21 AM]
[Jun 25, 2006 9:28:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vincicannava

Re: Hawt Fun in the Summertime!

I`ll be there =D Oh yeah and Puffnstuff, can I host the fashion show again? XD

I`ll even join it myself! So I`ll be hosting and participating! Ill be wearing:

Top: **** *** ****** ************** **** *****

Bottom: **** ****

Shoes: ***** **** ***** *****

lol XD
Get an avatar like mine here
[Jun 26, 2006 7:20:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

I'll be wearing my new midriff top!
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jun 26, 2006 11:04:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beastlybit

I'll be wearing my new midriff top!

ooooh what a good reason to put on that outfit! mine should be ready in 3 days!
Boxcutter
Senior officer of Pirates of the Damned of the flag Crimson Tide

Chivalry's dead, sugar.
[Jun 26, 2006 12:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.clickclackdistro.com    beastlybit    xjunkpilex [Link]  Go to top 
LongJohnBone

Why does it seem that there's never a 'All Pirates Beach Bash' or something, there's always some kind of sexist event like this that excludes all male pirates... Take 'Lady's Night' for example. Gah! *shudders*
--Luckyparrot
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LongJohnBone at Jun 28, 2006 9:44:08 AM]
[Jun 28, 2006 9:41:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.yahoo.com/    potsm_master@yahoo.com    mrbluemk1@aol.com    Zomg! i haxxed [Link]  Go to top 
ally_pirate

Oh wo0ts Im so there!

/me sighs...Finally a deserved break from the atrocious behaviours of men ^_^
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ally_pirate at Jun 28, 2006 2:45:50 PM]
[Jun 28, 2006 2:40:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sierraam

Why does it seem that there's never a 'All Pirates Beach Bash' or something, there's always some kind of sexist event like this that excludes all male pirates... Take 'Lady's Night' for example. Gah! *shudders*

Lol, this was designed to help ladies have a chance to make new friends and be able to talk while not on a pillage.

I had heard talk of how do you make hearties and friends here.

Aye, pillaging is how I made most of mine but if ye are puzzling it's hard to really get to know folks.

I started the ladies events as a chance to push beyond crews and flags, to encourage the ocean as a community. Plus we have fun!

If ye want an all pirate or men only event just set one up. If ye need help doing that reach out to me or a member of yer crew or flag.

Puffnstuff
[Jun 28, 2006 10:17:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piratebabe33

Hey!! Where is it going to b held??
[Jun 29, 2006 7:49:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    sportchickii101 [Link]  Go to top 
Bamboozler

Lol, this was designed to help ladies have a chance to make new friends and be able to talk while not on a pillage.

Aye, pillaging is how I made most of mine but if ye are puzzling it's hard to really get to know folks.

I started the ladies events as a chance to push beyond crews and flags, to encourage the ocean as a community. Plus we have fun!

If ye want an all pirate or men only event just set one up. If ye need help doing that reach out to me or a member of yer crew or flag.

Puffnstuff

I've noticed that alot too... sexist events which exclude us male pirates from the fray!... it's just as hard for us to make friends on a pillage as it is for the ladies, you know! We like fun too!! Instead of having both of the sexs split in competitions, why not converge them?? It'd mix it up alot more. And who says ladies are looking for female friends... maybe they want some male ones too! O_o
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bamboozler at Jun 29, 2006 9:14:51 AM]
[Jun 29, 2006 9:13:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheSeahag

Puffnstuff

I've noticed that alot too... sexist events which exclude us male pirates from the fray!... it's just as hard for us to make friends on a pillage as it is for the ladies, you know! We like fun too!! Instead of having both of the sexs split in competitions, why not converge them?? It'd mix it up alot more. And who says ladies are looking for female friends... maybe they want some male ones too! O_o

No one's stopping you fellas from creating such an event! Sounds like it would be fun : )

I think Puff has just taken the initiative more often. I don't have a lot of experience running events, but similar to Puff's offer, if the boys want a hand I'd do my best to help.

Incidentally, I fear the sunlight so I will be there in a parka, snow pants, sunglasses, sombrero and combat boots. Devs, please implement these before the event.
Briggs Says, "Dr. Hag is bringing the Prescription for pain!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by TheSeahag at Jun 29, 2006 10:01:43 AM]
[Jun 29, 2006 10:00:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Casey01

sounds like a blast! Can't wait
Tuija
Banana Republic
Dies Irae
[Jun 29, 2006 3:18:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zigzag_ut

Sounds fun. I'll show up for it.
Virgo
[Jun 29, 2006 11:50:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    zigzag_ut@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
sierraam

Ladies,

As always it is our prerogative to change our minds. Plus, what is a beach party without cabana boys?

So without further ado we present (drumroll please)

The All Pirate Beach Bash!

Come join our fun in the sun and can someone find those cute little umbrellas fer our drinks?

Puffnstuff
[Jun 30, 2006 8:11:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RunnerGirl16

Dear Puttsnuff,
two things. What time is pdt central time? Im a non-subscriber so will I be able to do all of the puzzles or just the ones that are free for the day?
thank ye,
Temparence of Jorvik Island
]
[Jul 2, 2006 2:54:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
counterklock

ill definatly be there. 2 things though. 1. youll see me as sanyastar, and 2 whats a booch (i forgot again, stupid me)
[Jul 2, 2006 4:06:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sierraam

ill definatly be there. 2 things though. 1. youll see me as sanyastar, and 2 whats a booch (i forgot again, stupid me)

A booch (in this scenario) is a private statement made inadvertently to the wrong person or group of people usually leading to laughter.

And the awarding of a booch crown, hehe!

two things. What time is pdt central time? Im a non-subscriber so will I be able to do all of the puzzles or just the ones that are free for the day?

Ye will be able to do the free ones, and take part in non-puzzle events. The time thing, hmmm, anyone, anyone?

Thank ye,
Puffnstuff

Avatar by the amazing Kingpriam!
[Jul 6, 2006 12:13:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vintage123

I think I missed it, of course, I haven't looked at a calendar since August =D.
[Jul 8, 2006 1:49:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ms_national

Puff this was fun but crazy. Love you girl & so glad we got the portrait to commemerate. :-)
[Jul 8, 2006 3:28:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rbbarker

Can't wait to see the booch results!
Baldo
now retired
[Jul 8, 2006 8:45:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rbbarker

...ok...
Baldo
now retired
[Jul 13, 2006 4:41:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jellynjam

/e hisses @ lucky

oooo, too bad i missed in

Inga/Chandini
Cheers,
Inga of Cobalt
[Jul 14, 2006 6:55:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates