• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 160
Posts: 160   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 33622 times and has 159 replies Next Thread
Empanado

Re: Empanado's 4A Avatars!

Could I then pay for an artistic impression of Empanado without a bucket?

Of course:

You now owe me 100k. I'll be waiting for your payment.
----------------------------------------
Empanado, at Midnight, makes avatars.
[Jun 23, 2006 6:17:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ponytailguy

Ah, but I did not order an avatar or other form of artistic representation, but rather, I merely inquired into the possibility of ordering an avatar of a specific type. Indeed, if anything, you owe me a 150k consultant's fee as the art eventually produced, albiet not at my request, was directly inspired by my original thinking into the matter. :)
The Ghost of Oceans Past
[Jun 23, 2006 10:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

just one question before i buy one and o yes i saved up enof yay!!!! but anyway what is a fuhrer?

if i get the 4k one do you think i could change that fuhrer what ever he is to a pirate (me) and put a squirrel in the pirates place with a acorn in his hand and say (a squirrel acorns silverlad) thanks....hope this isint to much and with all these changes how much will the avatar be?

thanks and i cant wait

ingame name is dian
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Edit 4 times, last edit by silverlad at Aug 11, 2006 8:54:39 AM]
[Jun 25, 2006 6:54:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Your idea is intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I will pay top poeses for your art, as it seems you charge an incredibly low fee for what looks to be STANDOUT work. <3 Memp.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jun 27, 2006 11:25:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nick1825

how do u make avatars
Icyman/hadesx
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nick1825 at Jun 28, 2006 10:35:31 AM]
[Jun 28, 2006 10:34:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empanado

Ah, but I did not order an avatar or other form of artistic representation, but rather, I merely inquired into the possibility of ordering an avatar of a specific type. Indeed, if anything, you owe me a 150k consultant's fee as the art eventually produced, albiet not at my request, was directly inspired by my original thinking into the matter. :)

LIES. LIES AND LIBEL.

if i get the 4k one do you think i could change that fuhrer what ever he is to a pirate (me) and put a squirrel in the pirates place with a acorn in his hand and say (a squirrel acorns silverlad) thanks....hope this isint to much and with all these changes how much will the avatar be?

Well, the 4.5k one is cheaper precisely for requiring less work to finish, so I'm afraid that adding those things would raise the price to the normal 6k, just like happened with Drusilla's "Drusilla beats capitalists!" avatar. If we meet in-game maybe we can sort out an arrangement.

Your idea is intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I will pay top poeses for your art, as it seems you charge an incredibly low fee for what looks to be STANDOUT work. <3 Memp.

I charge an incredibly low fee, yes, but that's because I have a... hidden agenda. Mwahaha.

how do u make avatars

I am not allowed to disclose that information. I make these avatars partially in official behalf of the Free People's Republic of Chile, and I use the cut-edge technology software that they provide me with.
Which is Flash MX.
[Jun 28, 2006 9:57:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

lol well ill save up 6k and cant wait to see it done and check your pm's so see the char i want to be hit by the squirrel

thanks
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Jun 30, 2006 11:18:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
silverlad

me lubs me new avatar.....

thanks empando!!!!!

/e gets hit by a squirrel
Signed,
Silverlas,

Dian of Midnight
[Jul 1, 2006 7:54:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

I've got two Memp avatars now! Wheee! For some reaason, I'm brain-farting on the new forums avatar thingy. I try to change it, and... it doesn't change. Not that I don't LOVE the one Vivi (Hahacat) made for me, but I paid for teh Memp one!

Empy, you need to make one for Empereux that says "Femp" on it somewhere, muahaha!

Also, I'm an idiot, and proud of it. How do I squish it down so I can use it on the BSB forums?

By Vivi:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/chemicalgirl/Silk/Silk_by_Vivi.jpg

Empy #1:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/chemicalgirl/Silk/Avatar-Empanado-Silkprincess.png

Empy #2:

Editted to show my spectacular Memp Avatar!
Silk

Stuyvesant flag officer chats, "You remember that whole "Midnight is better than Everything" phase?"
Silk flag officer chats, "phase...?"
Current Avatar by Falmari
[Edit 1 times, last edit by chemicalgirl at Jul 4, 2006 10:31:28 AM]
[Jul 4, 2006 10:24:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

I also am collecting avatars, and Memp just made me muh first one which ROCKS FACE. Check it out! Thank you soooo much Empanado!

Edit: also just noticed I have a starring role in Silk's avatar too. Whee!
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by StuManchu at Jul 7, 2006 10:06:10 AM]
[Jul 5, 2006 10:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ringer2

The avatars are awsome! This is my first avatar and its the only one i'll have, unless i buy from empanado again.
Condort- Midnight
Illega- Cobalt

Professional Horseshoes... When close is not good enough...
[Jul 9, 2006 4:26:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

My lawyers have advised me to request that you cease and desist from using the name "Emp," "Empy," or any of its derivatives until you fulfill the terms of our prior arrangement. As agreed upon, you will retain full rights to the name "Emp" and specifically the title "Emp#1" only upon such time that I have received an original 4A Empatar. This avatar must be of equal creative and artistic quality as what would be considered your "typical" Empanado avatar.

My lawyer also advised that I add a clause to our former arrangement precluding you from using the term "Emp#1" in the avatar which would then preclude me from using such avatar as per our arrangement regarding rights to the title "Emp#1"

"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[Jul 10, 2006 8:22:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

E^6 wrote: 
My lawyers have advised me to request that you cease and desist from using the name "Emp," "Empy," or any of its derivatives until you fulfill the terms of our prior arrangement. As agreed upon, you will retain full rights to the name "Emp" and specifically the title "Emp#1" only upon such time that I have received an original 4A Empatar. This avatar must be of equal creative and artistic quality as what would be considered your "typical" Empanado avatar.

My lawyer also advised that I add a clause to our former arrangement precluding you from using the term "Emp#1" in the avatar which would then preclude me from using such avatar as per our arrangement regarding rights to the title "Emp#1"

You're just in denial, silly. Both of your names have been changed. You are now known as Femp (Female Emp[y]) and he is now known as Memp (Male Emp[y]). Accept this, move on.

Have your lawyer review the Black Sheep Brigade Dictionary .
Silk

Stuyvesant flag officer chats, "You remember that whole "Midnight is better than Everything" phase?"
[Jul 10, 2006 12:35:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

I'm sorry, I was not aware that you were Empanado's legal representation. You were certainly not present while Empanado and I were discussing this transaction.

And don't make me say what your new nickname is.

"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[Jul 10, 2006 1:09:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empanado

For those of you who are drowning in curiosity about that last request, it was done a long time ago:

Yes! This means that these outrageoustastic avatars now also optionally include animations!
As long as it's nothing too complicated.
[Jul 20, 2006 11:42:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zim_was_here

I want one!!!!!!111ONEONEONE

Quintillaz has been assigned the title of Builder in Dagger Revolution.
Juliah says, "because you "erect" things.... *giggles*"

wee howdypedia

Quintillaz
[Jul 20, 2006 5:05:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/zim_was_here    zim_was_here    zimwashere2 [Link]  Go to top 
Swordholder

I'll take one, PM me?
Tombstein-
Just a number
[Jul 22, 2006 9:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

Memp wrote: 
Yes! This means that these outrageoustastic avatars now also optionally include animations!

NOW you tell me! In that case, can you make it so I actually succeed in stealing teh crown from Sooty? And then maybe me clubbing him over the head with it with some Batman-esque "POW! BAM" kinda thing? And then me running off and him chasing after me with the sheep and then the sheep kicking both our asses and running off wearing the crown?

As long as it's nothing too complicated.

Oh.... maybe not. Hmm.

Silk,
giggling!
Silk

[Jul 22, 2006 11:41:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
Swordholder

I lub my avatar, Cheers Emp
Tombstein-
Just a number
[Jul 23, 2006 8:07:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

I do have to say, I looooooooove my Empatar... I *just* purchased another one before Empy sent me this one, though.
I'm giving my current one it's full due before bowing down to the mighty Empatar.

[Jul 24, 2006 9:34:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empanado

Have I mentioned that these avatars are awesome?
Also, there's a small but important chance that, if you buy just enough of them, world peace will be achieved.
[Jul 30, 2006 8:11:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

If we can figure out another way for me to thwap Suty with that sheep and run off with his crown, I'm game to do my part in acheiving world peace through my Mempatar purchases.
Silk

[Jul 31, 2006 12:56:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
Hampster

*Stamps endorsement*
Kivo - for the lady, sir?
Her sugar daddy would.
[Aug 7, 2006 6:31:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Comet1604

My name is Caralad, and I heartily endorse this product and/or service.
Caralad of the Midnight Ocean.

Fuoco says, "When I rule the world, I'm kicking you in the gonads."
Fuoco says, "And you can quote me on that."
[Aug 7, 2006 11:25:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texas_Rose

I'm almost tempted to get another one, simply because Memp does such fabulous work.

Great job Mempy!

<3
Juliah, Midnight Ocean.

Juliah says, "i feel like i know you well enough though. I'd feel safe coming to visit you."

Mossbros says, "lol thats silly, i'd leave you in a ditch"

[Aug 7, 2006 1:33:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greeble

I agree, Mempatars rock.
Hypnos Score: 2.5

Wolfmanm says, "you are my outfit hero, greeble"

[Aug 7, 2006 1:54:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cdn4life21

Hmm i would so like one... though i have no idea what id emphasize about myself lol. Guess ill have to get back to ye.
Ellenaj on the Emerald Ocean

Cdnlife on the Cerulean/Meridian Oceans
[Aug 9, 2006 12:38:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
happymonkeys

<----

I love mine! Buy them from him; these avatars are well worth the money he is asking!
--Raquaetta, Midnight
Avatars still in the works...having a bit of a creative block heh..
[Aug 13, 2006 2:14:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chemicalgirl

Shameless Hussy wrote: 
I'm almost tempted to get another one, simply because Memp does such fabulous work.

Great job Mempy!

<3

I'm tempted to ask for another one, too. Only to change the outfit I'm wearing and to add my name, though. Otherwise, I can't imagine what could be more awesome than me tryin'a steal Sooty-face's crown.
Silk

[Aug 13, 2006 10:05:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Silk_Princess1978    Sylkprincess [Link]  Go to top 
StillMyst

WHEE!! I have a +5 (m)Empatar of Awesomitude!
Mogget / Midnight
Take my PoE, take my land
Take my brigs and frigates grand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sea from me...

[Aug 15, 2006 8:05:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 160   Pages: 6   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates