• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2537 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
swordfish101

What Forum does this go in? Reply to this Post

I want to ask about games and activities to do while throwing a party. I can't decide which forum to ask in, though.
[Apr 8, 2006 11:02:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: What Forum does this go in? Reply to this Post

For an in-game party, try Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers. For out of game, Shore Leave beckons.

Faulkston,
linkies
----------------------------------------
[Apr 8, 2006 11:07:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Skarfy

1) Hide and Seek: Everyone has to find someone who is hiding first one to fine them wins.
Variant.... when you find the person hiding you hide with them until everyone has found them.

2) Trivia is always fun.

3) Fashion Show

4) Local Tournaments for Rumble, TD, SF, Drinking

5) What's Missing: Fill a room with an assortment of furniture; turn out the lights then have a roommate remove one item and have peopel guess what's missing (Also can work adding items).
Hanser, Malachite
Skarfy of Carpe Diem, Viridian
[Apr 8, 2006 11:09:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
swordfish101

I like number 5, thanks.
[Apr 8, 2006 11:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

There may also be useful things in the event forums, if you browse around in there.
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Apr 8, 2006 11:52:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Skarfy wrote: 
5) What's Missing: Fill a room with an assortment of furniture; turn out the lights then have a roommate remove one item and have peopel guess what's missing (Also can work adding items).
I'm not a greenie, but I'm glad I read these forums, anyway. That's an awesomely cute idea I've never thought of. Thank you!

*files it away in memory for future fun and games*
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Apr 9, 2006 9:48:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
nyislenut

It would work, until someone takes a screenshot before the lights go out. Ye could potentially move the remaining furniture around to make it harder, but the guy with the screenshot would still have a huge advantage.
Himo, Sage.
OTR and PA
Fireydeath wrote: 

Sage is stagnant, needs more islands and has the most blockades, what's there to be confused about?

[Apr 9, 2006 10:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nyislenut619 [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

This thread can go just fine in this forum.

Faulkston,
:-)
[Apr 9, 2006 11:26:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Bennet_Vella

It would work, until someone takes a screenshot before the lights go out. Ye could potentially move the remaining furniture around to make it harder, but the guy with the screenshot would still have a huge advantage.

Your avatar shows what you are :P

Why did you say so? I might have done it, earning some PoE -.- :P
Semi-Retired Pirate
Ghosting around the forum
[Apr 9, 2006 11:33:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    qazziztni [Link]  Go to top 
nyislenut

Why did you say so? I might have done it, earning some PoE -.- :P

o rly? =P
Himo, Sage.
OTR and PA
Fireydeath wrote: 

Sage is stagnant, needs more islands and has the most blockades, what's there to be confused about?

[Apr 9, 2006 11:54:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nyislenut619 [Link]  Go to top 
ihope127

Does that apply to events run by players?
No soy un número. ¡Soy un hombre gratis!
[Apr 9, 2006 1:16:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
guripop

Not if its on time. Like that Ultimate Kim's Challenge event, the players only had 30 seconds and it was the first one to find the difference. The 30 secs will be up before you actually get to open your screenshot-viewing-program... :)
Ow on Viridian.
My Graffiti-tag Shop
[Apr 20, 2006 6:03:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kraggard

Real pirates already HAVE paint opened up and just have to click ctrl-v.
Avatar used by permission of Scupperer
erfan wrote: 
It's not his, honey. He's posting pictures of other guys' snakes to make himself feel better because his isn't as impressive.

[Apr 20, 2006 11:07:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
guripop

Real pirates already HAVE paint opened up and just have to click ctrl-v.

Correct, but if they only got 30 seconds they cant really jump for PP to Paint, PP to Paint... so on
Ow on Viridian.
My Graffiti-tag Shop
[Apr 21, 2006 7:42:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Piplicus_BNO

You have to make it so that the ones with a good memory will spot it quicker.

EDIT: You also MUST punish the ones who have one on copy and paste and guess with that one. Take off points or something, I did for round 2 of my game.

What Pip tried to do was something totally unprecedent. He, in some strange way, used Midnight as a test server, without him even knowing. [Crap, it sucks I was not online when he did that :'(... pfft, anyways]

Like a bad penny.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Piplicus_BNO at Apr 22, 2006 7:36:04 AM]
[Apr 22, 2006 7:29:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com    Intermission #3 - click here! [Link]  Go to top 
guripop

Sure, but how would you know for sure that they did it?
Ow on Viridian.
My Graffiti-tag Shop
[May 29, 2006 4:44:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates