• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 211
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 84650 times and has 210 replies Next Thread
Kucey0

Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

Never thought I'd be needing this thread but the time has come. I be Deeogee, looking for a crew with some stocked unlocked brigs I am free to use when I please. A crew that has some experiance and a flag with no wars going on. Send me a PM or find me in game.
----------------------------------------
Deeogee

~ Retired ~
[Sep 30, 2006 4:57:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
littlekat

Looking for a good crew.. I'm bored of being a captain. My stats are..

SF - Expert/Ultimate :P
Bilge - Solid/Legendary
Sailing - Weighty/Legendary
Duty nav - Broad/Renowned
Battle nav - Broad/Distinguished -.-
Gunnery - Solid/Grandmaster
Carpentry - Solid/Master

10(11) ships:

8 sloops
1 cutter (1 on order)
1 grand frigate

Pirate name: Id.. of course

PS: I'll decide if your crew is good enough for me.
Id says, "i f u ded"
Id says, "sf**"
Id laughs uncontrollably

Id (t3h sux0r) of Cobalt.
Carousel of cowbelt
[Oct 3, 2006 8:06:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lander66

Never thought I'd be needing this thread but the time has come. I be Deeogee, looking for a crew with some stocked unlocked brigs I am free to use when I please. A crew that has some experiance and a flag with no wars going on. Send me a PM or find me in game.

[Oct 9, 2006 8:23:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sc0undrel

I'm looking for a mature crew, My character name is Scoundrel. Pm me or send me a tell in-game.

Thanks.
Scoundrel From Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sc0undrel at Oct 9, 2006 12:30:08 PM]
[Oct 9, 2006 12:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Ahoy, i be looking for a crew. Mainly due to my current crew being full of alts and i like to chat. So if ye are a talkative blockade loving crew send me a PM.

Stats

SF:GM-Leg
Bilge:Leg
Sails:Master
Nav: Novice/Able
Bnav: Novice/Able
Guns: Master
Carp: Master
Rumble: Master

Got one.
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Netzu at Oct 12, 2006 2:51:16 PM]
[Oct 11, 2006 10:09:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Brandndapunk

I'm looking for a mature crew, My character name is Scoundrel. Pm me or send me a tell in-game.

Thanks.

Join us mate, lol.

What are yer stats?
Brandndapunk
SO of Twisted Revoloution
Pirate of Cobalt
Soon on Midnight
[Oct 16, 2006 6:06:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

I'm looking for a new crew to hang out with on Cobalt.

I have some requirements naturally, and am willing to discuss any that you have.

First up. My requirements.

1. Crew must be in a flag willing to go to war. (I love war, and being in a crew that doesn't let me play that isn't for me)

2. Officer Rank - I don't need Fleet Officer, but I like to run training pillages, and I bring my own ships with me to do that on, so Officer would be nice (Yes I'm willing to ait if need be for you to get to know me, but I do know what I'm doing)

Yeah that's about it for my requirements. I've been around for a couple of years, so I know the ins and out.

PM me here if you'd like me, or want to discuss anythng.

Phoeniks on Cobalt.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Oct 24, 2006 11:20:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frenchfry56

i be looking for a crew to sail with

id like to be fleet officer or senior

a crew with alot of stocked, unlocked ships,

and a crew that likes to have fun

pm me in cobalt......madoog
madoog- cobalt
senior officer of Nautical Hoodratz

modog- midnight
[Oct 27, 2006 3:45:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

i be looking for a crew to sail with

id like to be fleet officer or senior

a crew with alot of stocked, unlocked ships,

and a crew that likes to have fun

pm me in cobalt......madoog

Dude -- why don't you just say give me your stock and poe -- most crews make sure they know you before they make you FO/SO.
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Oct 28, 2006 6:22:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Elte45

I need a crew....err not sure what else to say. If i like the look of it i'll join. -Elte
Elte from Cobalt.

Senior officer & First mate of Scum.

Some people may remember me as Logon on midnight
[Nov 3, 2006 3:46:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rebecca1199

I'm looking for a large crew, but not so large I'm completely ignored. By large, I mean active, with a few pillages running.

My pirate name is Missbecca, and you can find me ingame most hours.

By the way, I'm not a subscriber so I can't work for any crew stalls/shoppes unles it's a free day.

When I work I try my best though, I think I'd be a good cabin person in yer crew. ;D
[Nov 10, 2006 12:20:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
talya_mamush

Ahoy!

I'm looking for a crew with at least a few European-timezoned pirates. Preferably one that runs a lot of sloop pillages.. those are usually the only ones I go on.

Either way, I'm not all that picky, just having trouble finding a crew I'd feel a part of.

Pick me pick me?

(PM or /tell is good)
Tuly
[Edit 1 times, last edit by talya_mamush at Nov 10, 2006 6:28:01 AM]
[Nov 10, 2006 6:24:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twocoreflex

I'm Flexy from Cobalt. I'm an alt player so i have all novice skills and the current time. This is going to be my new main character.

I don't wish to tell you who i am an alt of but i'm looking for a crew. Pm me yer offers and if i like the look of the crew i'll say yes.

-I DO NOT Bnav/normal Nav

-I DO duty puzzles, i'd say i'm fairly good at them.

-I WANT to do Elite pillages in the crew, not greenie ones.

-What do i want from you as a crew? Billions of Poez, lol

My management skills are pretty good so as i progress, even though i don't Battle navigate, i don't want to stay as a pirate.

-If you're lucky i'll Bnav in blockades, it depends how i feel at the time.

- I've sold my ships so i don't own any (1 sloop left i'm trying to sell off)

Thanks for reading, Flexy
Flexy From Cobalt
[Nov 19, 2006 6:27:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megguy44

In search of a large active crew.

Stats are:
Bilge: Weighty/Grand-master
Sails: Paragon/Grand-master
Duty Nav: Expert/Master
Bnav: Solid/Respected
Guns: Expert/Master
Carp: Paragon/Legendary

I own several ships most of them in Onyx. I have loads of officer experience.

I would like a crew that is on at later hours and active as I am in Korea and 17 hours ahead of PP time. I just would like to play...pilly and have a good time without constant drama. :)
~Peasncarrots~
Cobalt

Awesome Avatar by Tilinka
[Dec 6, 2006 1:38:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
neodavid444

hey pm me neodavid im the captin of the Gekko State and im on every day and usually nights to so send me a tell if your interested oh we may be new and look weak with a small fleet but we are strong deafeated 10 different ships on one pilly
[Dec 21, 2006 7:39:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

Stats are average

SF
Expert - Leg
Bilge
Weighty- GM
Sails
Weighty- Able
Nav
Broad- GM
BNav
Broad- Renowned
Guns
Expert- GM
Carp
Expert- Leg
Rumble
Broad- Renowned

And #1 in poker but that doesn't help for crews =p

-Crip
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Jan 1, 2007 10:40:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cadet1288

Hello, everyone! I recently returned to the game after giving up all other MMO obligations in other games to play PP again. My first character was deleted due to inactivity and I recently started a new one.

My stats are not very high whatsoever, but please let me argue my case before you let me down! I'm a very resourceful person when it comes to learning games, and I've been doing my best to learn the in's and out's of the game. I use the YPPedia frequently and am doing my best to get my stats up.

I am, however, looking for a decent crew / flag to match my persona. I'm looking to serve with experienced and mature leaders. I've been jobbing with some really immature people to say the least, and I've quickly grown tired of it. I'd like a laid back environment that is there to have fun without all the adolescent drama in between. Having a decent name for your ship is always a plus. :P

I'm not a member currently. So I'll be alright with being a cabin person until I subscribe. Getting all the basics out of the way first before I throw money at the game.

You can either PM me ingame or e-mail me. I appreciate it. :)
[Jan 25, 2007 6:46:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cadet1288

Sorry to double post, but there is no edit button, it seems. I forgot to mention my ingame name is Arktaran. Thanks. :)
[Jan 25, 2007 7:09:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thug_Uk

I need a crew, I will decide if i want to join the crew or not if you offer me a position. I'm new to the game/ unsubscribed but i am very soon going to be a subscriber.

PM me or send me a tell in-game, Thug.
Thug
[Jan 27, 2007 4:01:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Qvvert

Hey, i'm looking to join a well known Poe making crew, I have applied for a job with Slow Children At Play this morning but still no reply to say if i have been accepted.

If you would like a hard working crew member Just send me a tell in game or PM me.

Qwert.
Qwert of Cobalt.

One pillage a day keeps the aspiring fairy away.
[Feb 10, 2007 6:49:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PhilFine

I'm going to be coming to cobalt for a little fun. Looking for a crew to sail around a bit with that likes pvp.

I have a few sloops that are stocked for war. Send me a pm if you have room in your crew.

Check out my stats on midnight.
Kbhunter on Cerulian
Famousbrat on Meridian
Famousbrat on Emerald
[Feb 23, 2007 7:57:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikaro

Come and join Nautical Hoodratz We are a tight crew more like a family, we look for pirates who are loyal we are an improving flag always looking for challenges to take on.
Please read our crew info if ye want to inquiry about officer positions.
Or contact salsero, Diamante, pammykins or rimaz for more info.
Bhubba Captain of Nautical Hoodratz

Explorer of Cobalt Ocean
Hunter of the seas
[Feb 23, 2007 8:18:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maryonna

Greetings,

I am a returning player looking for a new home. I used to play under the name Stage (if anyone even remembers me its been a year and a half since my money went Poof into the world of college) I am looking for an active crew, with room to advance. Although I'm back to a greenie, I've got prior experience in just about everything except blockades.

I'm active mostly in the afterrnoons and evenings and nights CST- would like a crew who is the same.
[Mar 2, 2007 3:25:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Staylor69

I am in need of a mature, poe making crew. I have been jobbing around on the ocean and i'm just getting bored of it because no-one seems to know how to pillage these days. Please save me from these morons.

~Staylor
Those who can, do.
Those who can't, complain.
[Mar 10, 2007 3:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pikpik009

hello im sailflow from We Fly High and im looking for eager pirates. We are a friendly crew. Just tell Goldtaker or me and get started on an great adventure.
Senior Officer of The Werecats
Sailflow on the Cobalt Ocean
[Mar 19, 2007 3:18:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HBKid_123

Hiya, i'm looking for a fair,mature crew so i can make some poe because i'm sick of jobbing, PM me if you are interested.

HBKid
[Mar 31, 2007 6:31:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

hello im sailflow from We Fly High and im looking for eager pirates. We are a friendly crew. Just tell Goldtaker or me and get started on an great adventure.

read the title of teh post
Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)
not crews seeking pirates
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Apr 1, 2007 4:43:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Linfren

Hi,

is any czech crew here?

(rad bych do nejake ceske posadky :-)) )

Linfren
[Apr 10, 2007 1:33:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lizardorb

Pirate seeking Pillaging crew

Ok, I am looking for a crew that could use an extra ship. I used to have a subscription, no longer do, so I have a sloop gathering dust. I'm not interested in selling it, but I'll leave it unlocked for a crew to use (I think it would work that way...)

Anyway, If you are interested email me at lizardorb@gmail.com since I've been playing in Sage ocean lately.
~~Kittentamer on all oceans. Cerulean 99.4% memmed, starting on Emerald!~~
[Apr 12, 2007 7:11:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Re: Pirate(s) seeking crew(s)

Ahoy mates, seems its time for me to look or a new challenge. Im a pirate with 2 years playing experience on Green and Blue oceans. Im activeley involved in blockading and the blockades i have participated in are listed here. I enjoy being activeley involved in a crew and working tirelessley to better the crew. I am looking for a crew that is active and would appreciate an experienced pirate working with them in preparation and execution of blockades. At present i have 1 Cutter, 4 Brigs and a Frig that i would be prepared to allow for use in blockades. I will be entertining all offers and i will take my time to make sure i find the right crew. Please PM me in regard to this.

Cheers Mates

Netzu
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[Apr 25, 2007 4:22:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates