• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 211
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 84529 times and has 210 replies Next Thread
FerdtheGREAT

Re: [Cobalt] Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

Looking for somebody to adopt Teeg on Cobalt... right now I'm in an event crew, but I'd like to start playing more on Cobalt. However, given the choice between running the navy treadmill for a third time (Sheilagh, Peeteegee, and now Teeg), or hoping my forum connections will find a place for me... well, here's hoping for the latter :)

I can get consistant Increds on Sails once I'm up to Renowned-GM level or so (It's difficult when you have fewer blocks to play with), and unless I'm having a baaad day with a hammer, Excellent carpentry is also negotiable. My gunnery is competent if unexceptional, my bilging is quite pathetic, and my bnav is weak, but I have extensive experience in jobbing contactery, both for large pillages and blockades, and I'm extremely willing and eager to help with greenie or officer training.

If you're my ideal crew, you've got a mix of new and old people, do pillages on both small and medium boats (or are in a flag who can and does load up the occasional WB) but aren't absolutely ZOMG MASSIV WE HAV 351 CABIN BOYZ LOLZ, and don't bother with any of the gimmicky stuff. (For example, if you've got official crew colours, I'll probably run very, very, very fast in the opposite direction.)

I'm not sure if you got my PM so I'll post.

Invictus is ALWAYS looking for good mates like yourself ;) We are growing, and need good officers that can pillage and recruit some more. We run alot of sloop pillages, and the ocasional cutter or brig pillage. Were in a large flag that everynight has a Brig out. I have some new officers, and I have some alts from Midnight in my crew. Nice mix of new and old. And, we have no crew colors ;) If ye want to talk in-game send me a /tell. :)
----------------------------------------
Ferdnand
[Edit 1 times, last edit by FerdtheGREAT at Mar 21, 2006 11:22:01 PM]
[Mar 21, 2006 11:21:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rnchairman@yahoo.com    jus24tin [Link]  Go to top 
Britomartis

Teeg, we'd be honored to have ye on a test run as well. We generally take out a brig nightly, and also are usually posted on the notice board the entire time. Send myself or Ladylola a tell anytime we're on.

~Brit of Cobalt
Reapers of Souls
Camur in Vestri Calx
Would someone please check the hold? I've been on pillages like this before, and usually the next thing that happens is that we run out of rum.
[Mar 22, 2006 4:56:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

My alt you all know and love him Captnfuture is looking for a place to be.

The only thing I want that, the crew which wants Captnfuture to be with should be at war with someone, or do a sinking blockade in the near future(captn).

Captnfuture won't be too active, but is always to have for sinky fun.

Pls send me PM-s or contact me in game /tell Lonni

Captnfuture has some practice in SF, can fill some canons, is able to empty bilge, or repair a ship, but can also sail a bit.

If you got any issues with WTF, or Legend Raiders, and are worried about information spreaded, you dont have to, I can keep things to me. :D
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Apr 3, 2006 8:32:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
energys

Thank you for all the great crew offers.
Ocean: Cobalt
Pirate: Samaras
[Edit 1 times, last edit by energys at Apr 6, 2006 6:01:25 AM]
[Apr 4, 2006 4:47:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sharkbait_16

I am also looking for a crew for me alt, Estel.

She can sail, bilge, swordfight, and bnav fine, although her stats don't show it.

Send me a tell at Ivorytusk, or PM me here. Thanks!

Edit: Crew Found. Thanks!
Ivorytusk, SO of Melpomene's Fury
Cobalt
[Edit 1 times, last edit by sharkbait_16 at Apr 22, 2006 11:52:52 AM]
[Apr 6, 2006 6:47:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spider2525

Ahoy mates. My name is Squash. I was originally a full time player on Cobalt, but I'm now mainly playing on midnight. I can still give some play time to Cobalt, and would like to. I'm looking for a homely crew. I can hold my own in Bnav, guns, sails and sf. I can get at least good in all stations, but my stats aren't so good. Give a reply here or contact me in game on cobalt or midnight ( signature).

Farewell, Squash.
Cobalt: Squash

Midnight: Svill
[Apr 10, 2006 6:57:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cohog13

Ahoy mates. My name is Squash. I was originally a full time player on Cobalt, but I'm now mainly playing on midnight. I can still give some play time to Cobalt, and would like to. I'm looking for a homely crew. I can hold my own in Bnav, guns, sails and sf. I can get at least good in all stations, but my stats aren't so good. Give a reply here or contact me in game on cobalt or midnight ( signature).

Farewell, Squash.

You are welcome to join Redemption, mate. We always have members online and keeping busy. Find any officer and tell them I said to joing you up :-).

-Cohog
Cohog
[Apr 11, 2006 2:22:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Cohog13 [Link]  Go to top 
VPeric

I'm Wlada. Looking for a crew (again). Would prefer an active, chatty (big?) crew. :)
Wlada, Former King of Bloody Hell and former Captain of Sudden Death, Cobalt.
Vlada, Officer of the Rudder Royals, Azure.
[Apr 13, 2006 10:42:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SeKrIt_MaTe

Hoy mates, I be Crenshaw.

I am looking for a mature crew/flag that pillages nightly. I can bilge and sail very well, can keep the ship afloat on carp, and with a good board I can gun pretty well too. I'm an alright battle navver, I can handle the green routes. Also want a fun crew, that's not silent.

Please PM me or post your offers here.

If ye need to get a hold of me, please contact me in-game.

Fair winds and calm seas,
Crenshaw
-- Crenshaw --

Captain, Meliora Cogito, Cobalt
Colleteral Damage, Midnight
[Apr 15, 2006 11:09:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cohog13

Wlada and Crenshaw would both be welcome with the mates of Redemption. We are very active, large, and very very chatty. :-)
Cohog
[Apr 16, 2006 8:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Cohog13 [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

Or Legend Raiders, alltho not that chatty, but maybe you will turbo it up ;-)
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Apr 16, 2006 11:19:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
countryboy69

Anyone who enjoys a friendly crew is more more than welcome to /tell me or any other SO's that is on that time and we will chat about it. Our crew is called Silver Dawn. We have a great Captain and SO's (Cause I am one of them). And slo we have alot of experiance.

Thanks,
Piratehook-SO of Silver Dawn on Cobalt
Piratehook
Lazy Pirate

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." -Calvin Coolidge
[Edit 1 times, last edit by countryboy69 at Apr 17, 2006 1:43:29 PM]
[Apr 17, 2006 1:40:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
psychox

Countryboy69, you are looking for this thread.

The one here is for pirates seeking crews, not crews seeking pirates.
Rivered says, "I love seeing the governor at the table makes me feel much better about my tax money..."
Hohumdiddly lovely said:

Shrike, stop talking please and do your homework before you speak.

[Apr 18, 2006 2:50:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaalvoet

Ahoy mates! I never thought I'd need this thread, but alas, here I am. I'm in need of a new crew, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm honestly a pretty big... /o tart? I'm looking for a big crew/flag with friendly members who like to all interact/chat pretty often. I'm a terrible navver, but I'm ult sails so I can be useful still :) Soooo.... lemme know if anyone has any openings :D
The Infamous Feline Pirate
Kitt on Cobalt

Rehio says, "Yes, O Mistress"
[Apr 21, 2006 8:32:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    PinkxLimonade [Link]  Go to top 
dewdlebug

Who else?

(Sweet Pillage and Mayhem to be exact) :-)
You know what they say about having sex with asians? You scupper them and you'll be horny again after an hour...
[Apr 21, 2006 9:35:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lonni24

Ahoy mates! I never thought I'd need this thread, but alas, here I am. I'm in need of a new crew, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I'm honestly a pretty big... /o tart? I'm looking for a big crew/flag with friendly members who like to all interact/chat pretty often. I'm a terrible navver, but I'm ult sails so I can be useful still :) Soooo.... lemme know if anyone has any openings :D

Ahoy, join Legend Raiders, we are always looking for hawt female members, who can send me pics to my e-mail addy ;-))
Superman for Judit

Batman for Hungary
[Apr 22, 2006 9:32:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trevorius

Who else?

(Sweet Pillage and Mayhem to be exact) :-)
Harr! I'm pillaging this graphic.

Avast! If ye like to tart, Dewdlebug is quite right, the Raiders are for you. (Any crew; we're all quite tartalicious, and wear out our /fo chat on a nigh-weekly basis. The OMs are getting irked at our constant requests for replacements. I say, give us an /fo chat worthy of our tartness! Erm... anyway... )
Trevorius - Mostly retired, now with more inn-tart!
Cobalt Cerulean Ocean
Mostly lurking since 5/15/04
[Apr 24, 2006 6:11:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://raiders.tbobjohnson.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Aximmilion

Ahoy,

I be Klimpenkens, and I be looking for a crew.

I don't play on Cobalt much at the moment, as I'm currently working away on the Doub Oceans. However my Doub Ocean crews usually pillage during my day, and as I am in NZ my night is usually spent alone. Drinking. So I've decided to look for a crew on Coblat which has much of its activity 11pm PST onwards (Note: I shall be posting a smiliar post on the equivilent Midnight thread, as I have no preference between the two.). I'd like it to be a mature crew, which also tarts a bit. Nothing more boring than a slient boat when you're not concentrating on keeping/getting that elusive Ult. Also the average skill must be fairly high as I enjoy KB pillages on Orange->Red routes. I'm a hard worker, if I'm not Increding, I'm not doing good enough.

I'm fairly skilled in all areas of Piracy which matter to a non-Subber, Subber. And so I shall be happy with a position of Cabin Person.

Sailing: Leg, occasionally Ult.
Bilge:Leg, though I'm more than slightly out of pratice.
Carp:Ult, 50-somethingth on Hunter Ocean. Rising.
SF:I only really do while pillaging, because that's my forte. (Viridian Ocean>Political>Teh Booch, has an example of what I can do.)
Rumble:Leg, occasionally Ult.

(Stats were primarily taken from Viridian, apart from Carp.)

Any applicants should respond through MB-PM and a time shall be arranged for a crew trial to occur. Responding doesn't mean that you'll automatically be chosen.

If confirmation of stats is needed, my Sage and Viridian pirates are named bellow and on Hunter, I am know as Klimpen.
Klimp - Officer in PFRC - Sage

Klimpen - 48 Pally - Planewalkers - Korgath
[Apr 24, 2006 6:40:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.steelsings.com/forum/index.php [Link]  Go to top 
BarrettBlank

Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

Hi everyone!

I'm a transfer from Midnight returning to the game after about a year and a half of not playing, and i'm looking for a new home for myself and my wife.

I'd really like to join up with a crew with some semblance of PvP, as i've never really seen that aspect of the game. Also a crew that is mature and has a majority of its members over the age of 20. I'm not interested in a crew that recruits everyone that asks to be recruited after a pillage. (I got into my current crew this way, thought I thought I was exception)

I'm quite experienced at sails, working up towards Ultimate on this server, the rest of my jobs are pretty standard, though I make an excellent shipwright as well. My wife, who would need to join up with me, is pretty much a greenie. Before I left midnight I had a small brush with Battle Nav with my sloop. I am content, however, to just sticking on the sails and giving my battle navver tons of movement tokens.

I'm also currently stationed in Italy, so i'm in a European timezone, but i'm usually up normal stateside hours.

While not pillaging, I enjoy gutting people at poker with my wife and jobbing.

If you're interested in wind under your sails and a couple of mature pirates, please send me a PM or message in game to Lucifus.

Thanks for your consideration.
It matters not how strict the gate, how charged the punishments in the scroll
I am the master of my fate, and I am the captain of my soul.
[Apr 26, 2006 12:39:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arakael

Baboon Brigade is small, for now, but if you're really friendly you can make it big. lol

Just a thought.
Arakael on Cerulean
Captain of the Bilge Rat Rabble
"Infesting Cerulean until it sinks!"
[May 3, 2006 2:46:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kristine6387

I'm new.... my friends got me to try this game, but now I have no idea what i'm doing.
Horses Rule!
[May 21, 2006 9:25:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheAlterEgo

I'm sure a crew would be more than happy to take you in kristine6387, we'll just need your pirate name. :)
Allies, Cobalt
[May 25, 2006 1:05:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
erikerikson

Seeking a new crew for my alt and I. Preferably one in a blockading flag that loves to pillage. Solid Leg Bnaving, on me alt. I pillage once or twice a day. Blockade Nav and planning experience. Would love an 18+ crew. Thanks :)
Erikerikson

I make avatars view them here
[May 26, 2006 6:42:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
countryboy69

Piratehook
Lazy Pirate

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." -Calvin Coolidge
[Edit 3 times, last edit by countryboy69 at Jun 12, 2006 8:42:52 AM]
[Jun 9, 2006 4:10:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
los45

Hey, I'm sparx from cobalt, i'm a very new player and would like to join a crew.

I want to join a kind,mature crew. If anyone wants me in their crew just send me a PM.
Losst on Midnight.
[Jun 14, 2006 1:32:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shad_

/e randomly pokes Piratehook in the eye and runs off to another thread.
Rawr... Shrike.
[Jun 23, 2006 7:13:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

I have just started a crew, I'm trying my hand at being a captain.
I am interested in mates that are mature ( regardless of actual age), reasonable, intelligent, and want to build a great crew with me.
I don't care if you're a greenie or a long time vet, I care about the type of person you are. So, if ye'd like to come and pilly with us, please send me or one of my SO's a tell in game, and we'll let you know when we'll be pillaging next.
See you on the Ocean, mates!

Satin, Captain of The Seven
Cobalt
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Jun 23, 2006 7:11:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
psychox

I have just started a crew, I'm trying my hand at being a captain.
I am interested in mates that are mature ( regardless of actual age), reasonable, intelligent, and want to build a great crew with me.
I don't care if you're a greenie or a long time vet, I care about the type of person you are. So, if ye'd like to come and pilly with us, please send me or one of my SO's a tell in game, and we'll let you know when we'll be pillaging next.
See you on the Ocean, mates!

Satin, Captain of The Seven
Cobalt

This here is for pirates looking for crews mate.
For recruiting new pirates for your crew, try Crews Seeking Pirates
Rivered says, "I love seeing the governor at the table makes me feel much better about my tax money..."
Hohumdiddly lovely said:

Shrike, stop talking please and do your homework before you speak.

[Jun 24, 2006 2:50:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
satin11

Sorry, didn't realize there was one of those too:P
My apologies mates.
~Satin~
Cobalt/Sage
Nem wrote: 
I think this is the first thread I've seen that claims there aren't enough 'donkeys' in the game. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong pirates.

[Jun 24, 2006 6:01:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/satin1111111/ [Link]  Go to top 
lat77

Looking for NEW AND UPCOMING crews (nothing started before june) with captains that are experienced with pretty good stats. I have a sloop and I am a renowned bnavver. Send a tell to captainsanta in game if you want me, my stats are only bad because I decided to make a new pirate.

Thanks,
Captainsanta
Lat on the Viridian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lat77 at Jun 30, 2006 2:52:08 PM]
[Jun 30, 2006 2:44:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates