• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 393
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 136718 times and has 392 replies Next Thread
stabsman

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

Ahoy mates! If your tired of those crews who don't pay attention to you or fill your chat with those scuppering curse words...Dark Rays Above is probably the choice for you! We are family oriented and we are all in it for a good laugh, and a little booty. Every member is treated with respect and we won't ignore you (that is if you are not rude!). Please contact Krans, or any officer if ye wish to join!

Fleet Officer of Dark Rays Above.

Stabsman
----------------------------------------
Stabsman
Officer of Defenders of truth
Member of Verus Fidelitas

{hearty} says, "we both wants to STABS the MAN"

[Sep 24, 2007 9:30:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cherokeerose

What are your Darkest Desires??? That is what we seek out in the crew Darkest Desires.. This is a new crew and we are seeking out pirates of all status.. send a tell to Shyviolet to ask any questions you may have or to join. This will be an adult oriented crew.. So young pirates should not join, or if you are easily offended.. This way everyone is happy!!
Shyviolet on Sage, Cicilia on Viridian
Waiting for her Pirate Prince to find her and sweep her off her feet
[Oct 20, 2007 6:05:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tradewars

the crew knights of hornor is looking for pirates just send a tell to either tradewars bambie or setsu.
when u want to critizize some one walk a mile in there shoes that way your a mile away and u have there shoes.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tradewars at Oct 29, 2007 8:54:23 AM]
[Oct 29, 2007 8:53:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
newstart

Ahoy there mateys 'Flames Of Passion' is looking for some new blood from pillagers to traders to palour players. We are fairly laid back and will allow you to get on with what you want but will always be there to help you when needed.
Promotions will be given on a case by case basis.

Regards masty.
Lionhearted
[Nov 8, 2007 8:40:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Qreatin

If you don't know me, the name is Qreatin. My crew is called Iniquity, of the flag Deadman's Vengeance. We believe in quality over quantity. We're currently rebuilding and looking for hard working mates with fun loving attitudes.

We have a vent server, website, forums, and a crew that likes to puzzle, and socialize at the same time.

So, if you'd like a hard working crew, that also likes to blockade, sometimes with Perdu and / or myself driving, job with us and if you feel comfy.. stay.
Qreatin
Morally Corrupt
Wicked Intentions

"Your mom is hot . . . but your sister does that thing with her tongue!"
[Nov 12, 2007 7:38:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.strangedevotion.com [Link]  Go to top 
annabelle790

Ahoy mates, Kleptomaniacal Rogues of the flag The End is currently looking for pirates to join us. We are a small crew that is closely knit. We try to pilly as much as possible and have a good time with our fellow flag mates. Most of the crew is on in the afternoon or evening (Pirate Time). We have a fair amount of unlocked ships available to our officers for pillaging. We will not promote anyone to FO or above until you have been in the crew for a fair amount of time and have proved yourself loyal. If you think you may be interested, please check out our crew page for promotion requirements. If you decide you want to join us please contact myself (Mysticpizza), or my First Mate and Queen Sxygrl. After joining please be sure to familliarize yourself with the crew rules (mostly pertaining to ship restocking). Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to gaining some new friends.
Mysticpizza of Sage
[Nov 16, 2007 1:57:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_End/ [Link]  Go to top 
dulcinea2168

Ahoy Maties!

Conspiracy currently be lookin' fer some stout and hearty folk to build up the crew ranks. We be quite small fer now, but are sincerely interested in growin' to a fine proper size of 20-30+. We currently have two ships - both of them cutters - with a longship on order, and are mostly active during the mid-afternoon and late evening (eastern time).

I be a strict Captain (during a pillage), but fair, helpful, and easy to get along with. Crew coffers are kept to assist with the purchase of maps (fer ship owners) and such (weapons and ships) as they are needed.

Please check out our crew info page in game. If'n we sound like the crew fer ye just send a /tell to me, Aldonza.
Aldonza ~ Dulcinea
Sage ~ Malachite (& Viridian)

The dichotomy of me. :D

Rafikie said:

I know where to place my wood.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by dulcinea2168 at Nov 22, 2007 11:38:43 AM]
[Nov 17, 2007 12:40:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    gamegirl2168 [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

I haven't checked with my captain yet *heh heh*
but the crew scruffs raiders is in need of people methinks. Getting promotion is not difficult, however we are not the greatest on consistent pillages. there are over 200 pirates in the crew and they're in a flag, however no one else is in that flag :).
My pirate is numanuma, the captain of this crew (as you may have guessed) is scruff. sage ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kingfisch1 at Nov 17, 2007 2:38:19 PM]
[Nov 17, 2007 11:53:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Volmechia

Crew Name: Burn n' Pillage
Who to contact: Ghalleon(myself), Countolf, Nytsua, Skeletorr, Pirtelegend, or any other SO/FO.
Looking for: Anyone who wants at least pirate rank. For officer rank, you must have a ship, good stats, etc. Trust for SO, not given right off. Also, one practice bnav pillage is required to take out any crew ship (for anyone w/o broad or better in bnav.). Officer positions are being offered now. I'm usually on, so send a tell and we'll see what happens.

BTW, you can also contact me at CaptGhalleon@yahoo.com, or catch me on AIM (sometimes...) as ShiningLegend13. I hope some join to help us become bigger and better.

Also, if you would like to join our flag, One, you can ask me as well. You get one titled, and if good enough/crew big enough, one royal.
[Nov 19, 2007 9:28:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blisk

Crew: A Beautiful Death
Members: 9
Recruiter: Blisk, Jevander, or Tia
Objective: Is to grow stong and learn from one another.
Ranks: Are earned not given. Based on skills and trust.
Good things to have when joining: Good bnaving (if you wanna be an Officer+), a ship, some exp or standings, and willing to learn.

All great pirates and crews were not built an a day.Which the where just born with there skills. Haha =p
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blisk at Nov 20, 2007 9:26:52 PM]
[Nov 20, 2007 9:26:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
eazydzit2

The jolly Roger Crew would love to have you
[Dec 15, 2007 8:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SpnBobby

Night Stalkers is recruiting folks, send me a tell in game to join if you're interested.
Spongebobby on Emerald

Walker said
"Dear three rings, please add a mute everyone button to the game. If you do I'll take back all the mean things I've ever said to you in any of my emails, letters, bug reports, petitions."
[Dec 15, 2007 10:52:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ToniGirl

Halcyon Horde is now welcoming new pirates! For info on the crew or ranking, send a tell to Tonigirl, Oosa or Sezra. Thanks and fair winds to you!
Tonigirl on Sage.
Mustang says, "vote for me being monarch when shrooms posts an issue"
Mustang says, ":O"
Tonigirl says, "boo hiss"
Tonigirl says, "Shrooms all day er'y day"
Ye are now a Lady of yer flag.
[Dec 16, 2007 10:11:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orangemarkee

The crew 'Sea Bounty Hunters' in the Sage Ocean is currently hiring people that can make a long-term commitment. We are also looking for people who can pillage with us often. We are currently a growing crew with almost over 60 members at the moment. Here are some facts about the crew:

- We are in the flag 'White Darkness'
- We are Sailors of Renowed fame :D
- We go out for 2 or more large pillages a day
- We are currently not going out for any flotillas or sea monster hunts

Here are the rank requirements:

Cabin Person- Punishment
Pirate- Automatic
Officer- 2 broads
F. Officer- 4 broads or 2 solids
S. Officer- Captain's trust and shows respect and honesty

Send a Tell or PM to Kilan or me to join(we're on the most often)

Thanks,
Blacknavi
Senior Officer and Politician of the crew 'Sea Bounty Hunters'

This crew has merged with Dream Catchers
Blacknavi, Captain of 'Everlasting Hurricane' and Member of 'Fleet of Dreams' on Sage
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Orangemarkee at Feb 11, 2008 5:09:35 AM]
[Dec 19, 2007 4:49:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thedew7

Crew:
Tangled in the Rigging
Flag:
Crystal Alliance
Starting Rank:
Pirate
Captain:
Thedew
Arch Based In:
Gull [Admiral Island, etc.]
Rank Requirements:
Cabin Person - Usually used for punishment
Pirate - Start at this
Officer - Trust and completed training
Fleet Officer - Be trusted and have at least 1 solid
Senior Officer - Trusted, Have a Ship, and have 2 solids.
Captain - When you're ready for this, go make your own crew

How to join up: Simply catch Pawnn , Fleadip , or Thedew ingame, or send me a PM on the forums.

Parody says, "I've toned down on myself so much I keep hearing people say 'Whatever'. ><"
Parody says, "Booch"
Thedew says, "Whatever"

[Dec 20, 2007 9:25:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://stillinthemaking [Link]  Go to top 
lovesun1

Ahoy mates, the crew Sovereign Darkness is taking on new members like usual :D

We're a bunch of skilled pirates whom love hanging out and having fun.

Feel that you're interested in joining?

Try to find Goorin online at any point in time.

Having trouble finding Goorin ?

PM me by using this forum!

Worried about rankings?

Don't, just join the crew :P If you can't get the rank you feel you deserve then i'll help you find a crew that suits you =)
Goorin
Sex God of Sage
SO in Death Wish
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lovesun1 at Jan 4, 2008 8:34:23 PM]
[Jan 4, 2008 8:32:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
5jason

Sage superstars are recruiting looking for members of all abilites from pirate-SO if ure intrested in joining u can find me on sage online most of the time

ownage
Ownage
Like my Avatar? Have 10k floating around?Click here NOW

Proud SO of the crew Rising storm
Prince of Deadman's Vengeance
[Jan 6, 2008 10:55:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ider_vvf

ahoy landlubbers im a dane looking for danes to join my crew
The Danish Viking Crew
if ye want to join send me a tell (idervvf)
i only accept danes

ahoy landkrabber jeg er en dansker der ser efter danskere som vil være med i mit crew det danske vikinge crew
hvis du vil være med så send mig en besked (idervvf)
jeg vil kun have danskere (norge og sverige kan også gå)
[Jan 9, 2008 6:55:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ider_vvf [Link]  Go to top 
Rontok

Ahoy fellow pirates if you preffer a smaller crew where the pirates are friendly and out to have a good time you might consider joining The Enchanted. We are part of the #1 flag on the ocean (last I checked anyway), and what a great flag it is. If we aren't running a pilly you can probably find one in the flag or even an atlantis run or what have you. Night time players are more than welcome as that is when I myself am on most the time, hunting down barbarians. We even train greenies (thats you new guy :). Last but certanly not least we have the greatest captain to plunder this fine ocean, Wych. My condolances to the runner up captains as many of you put up a considerable fight. So if any of this sounds good to you check us out in game and send Wych, myself (Capinevans), or any other oficer a tell or just PM me on this thing here. Good luck out there.
I'll always remember the triumphant days sailling with Arrowhead and the Rum Lords of Sage

Long live The Enchanted and the loveable Wych

Capinevans
[Jan 10, 2008 1:39:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lemonnlime

ahoy all
we're looking for pirates of all abilities to join our crew, To Infinity And Beyond.
we have many great laughs, and we are willing to help any new members get on their feet.
if you fancy a fun crew, drop me a /tell (names Lemonnlime) and i can get you on our crew

join us mateys! arr

x :)
[Jan 15, 2008 3:09:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inanimatej

Ahoy mates,

Defilers of Honour is always recruiting pirates, be they the greenest of the greenhorns to the most experienced pirates sailing the fair Sage Ocean. We are heavily active, with pillages running daily across all time zones (having a few officers around the world helps this), and we have been quickly climbing the Crew Fame rankings.

Send a tell to myself, Funkysteve or Matthewson in-game to talk about joining up.
Inanimatej

Captain - Defilers of Honour

Lincoln Island born and bred.
[Jan 21, 2008 12:07:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AdmrlAdama

EDIT: Don't join the crew that previously was in this space. The captain is a lying cheating arse. Also, don't trust him with any money or items.
(A public warning about an idiot called Suriv.)
People of sage, Help me build our oceans city!
Woot! Go the WPHC Lions (My team =D)
[Edit 2 times, last edit by AdmrlAdama at Jan 31, 2008 10:15:28 PM]
[Jan 24, 2008 2:08:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dulcinea2168

Ahoy mates!

The crew Conspiracy, of the Flag The Interminable Nomads, is currently looking for new members.

Both new and experienced pirates are always welcomed with an open heart and a ready smile! While we have members from many different time zones, the Captain (that's me!) hosts pvp crew pillages primarily in the mid- to late evening (anywhere from 7-11p) Eastern Time Zone. Our flag, while new, is rapidly making it's way up through the ranks and has a focus on hiring out for blockade defending.

So, if we sound like the crew for you, then send me a /tell in-game and I'll sign you up.
Aldonza ~ Dulcinea
Sage ~ Malachite (& Viridian)

The dichotomy of me. :D

Rafikie said:

I know where to place my wood.

[Jan 29, 2008 3:33:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    gamegirl2168 [Link]  Go to top 
sebaskeka

Ahoy mates, Mastodon Hunters is recruiting, here our crew politics:

Welcome to the Mastodon Hunters guild.

We encourage active participation, and we have at least one pillage a day.
We punish bad behavior, but encourage justice.
Be honest, Talktative, and you’ll see yerself climbing ranks in a flash.

We encourage you to ask for yer promotions if ye think ye fit the lines, in case you don’t we will tell you what you are missing.

Promotions:

To be:

Cabin person- Punishment.

Pirate- Automatic, unless you are a green player, well let you grow up in Cabin person until you get the game mechanics.

Officer- Experience above all, One distinguished would be ok, but we just ask for 2solids/3broads/5 narrows. When you become officer you will get a restock guide.
Having a ship is also encouraged but not a requirement.

Fleet officer- Maybe a broad on navigation (duty, and battle).
But more than anything, we search for activity, trust, and Helping yer mates, that is the point in fleet officers.
Having a ship is also encouraged but not a requirement.

Senior officer is a privileged rank, we ask for at least 2 distinguished, or a expert and 3 solids, senior officer is never given away automatically.

Thanks for your attention, obey yer superiors, and have fun.

Greenwave offers B-naving free classes for pirates often, just ask him.
The captain is always there to solve yer problems, not to just boss you around, however, you should obey him.

so as you see, we have many features, we just started today, but we want you in!

Send me a PM or a tell to "capitanrasta" or "greenwave" in-game.
Senior Officer and Half owner of the crew "Mastodon Hunters".

Greenwave of sage.

In france for 5 months, so expect me to be inactive.
[Jan 29, 2008 9:00:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
planetllou

Free willy's crew

WANTING EXPERIENCED OFFICERS AND PIRATES TO JOIN CREW FULLY SEND TELL TO MUSCLEPUNCH OR GAVINL
Musclepunch,
Scowling on hunter,
Frowning on sage,
Trying to get past the ch*at f i *lter o..n c@rimmson.

Depressed noob, suckish stats but a weavery shop and some WFs :D
[Feb 3, 2008 11:15:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chloeobrien

Re: Sage Crews seeking Pirates

Shadows of Heaven
Captn: DarkChloe
Senior Officers: DarkLeon, Humminbird

We are a relaxed crew just looking to have a good time and make some money while we're at it!

We accept anyone in our crew, promotions are based on stats, but those who help with crew and flag events and help the officers may be promoted without specified stats.
Davey Jones: I wonder sparrow can you condemn a innocent man, a friend to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?
Jack Sparrow: Yep, I can live with it
[Feb 5, 2008 6:29:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    msuspartan_87 [Link]  Go to top 
mahboodah

Re: [Sage] Crews seeking Pirates

Black Widow of the flag The Rum Raiders is looking for more crewmates!!! Founded July 2007 by Soulpatrol and Mahboodah, we are a laid back crew who are willing to teach anyone and welcome greenies with open arms. :) We pilly or SMH almost every night starting around 5PM Game Time (7pm Central).

If ye be interested, send one of us a tell, or our trusted mate Aarrtie! :)
Mahboodah on Sage

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

GO RAIDERS (Black Widow superfan of the Raiders)
[Feb 14, 2008 8:45:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/therealblackwidow    Bgirlraiderette20 [Link]  Go to top 
whiplash990

Hammurabi's Code

Attention, all fun loving pirates!

The once great crew that used to be in the top 20, is making a comeback!

If you love to pillage, and be in a fun environment, then Hammurabi's Code be the place for you!

All joining pirates will be assigned the rank of "Pirate" or Higher!

To join, send a tell to ANY officer, and ye will be promoted to pirate shortly, upon being noticed by a higher up, or by the captain.

Hope to see ye soon, and as always Follow The Code

~Yoemitie
[Edit 1 times, last edit by whiplash990 at Mar 2, 2008 5:03:32 PM]
[Mar 2, 2008 5:01:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Qreatin

Updating my previous post.
We created a new crew "The Depraved" and moved Iniquity into it. We have also since created the flag "Wicked Intentions"

We enjoy PVP (currently ranking Sea Lords of Established fame (with only 14 active people)), and at the moment I have 4 WFs with maps set for SMH (Just have to find a time to take them out.

I'm looking for good puzzlers, and some good officer to help grow this crew to it's desired size (45-60 people).

Take a look, pilly with us, and if you find yourself happy, we'll give you a home.
Qreatin
Morally Corrupt
Wicked Intentions

"Your mom is hot . . . but your sister does that thing with her tongue!"
[Mar 4, 2008 9:55:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.strangedevotion.com [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedtwist

Swindled Souls.... Originally made in Notorious by Twistedtwist... Remade March 6, 2008...

Intent is to gather all the straggler elites that are floating around and help the new players the enter as well...

Send Twistedtwist a tell to join and help our cause...

§
Finally a Silenced Soul

Are you Twistedtwist?
Prometheus

I was, that means I am...
[Mar 6, 2008 3:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    twistedrhymetry@yahoo.com    Twistedtwist [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 393   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates