• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 844 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Joakim218

Population Reply to this Post

This is propably a dumb question, but I've always wondered:

When on an island it says how many inhabitants it has.
And I wondered if that is the amount of players that has that island as a home?

GO SWEDEN

By the way my current pirates name is Swedey, but I have another one called Joakim which I dont use that much :D

Whisked from Game Design to Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers. - Faulkston
----------------------------------------
Swedey from Sweden
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Faulkston at Nov 18, 2006 4:25:30 PM]
[Aug 19, 2005 3:45:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

Re: Population Reply to this Post

aye, that is the number of pirates who have that island as their home island. ye can test this by looking at the population of an island that is not yer home, then rehoming to it. it should go up by one.

or an island that has a lot of extremely green names on the docks will have population rising rapidly for a bit. (the greenies tend to spawn on Beta in waves, fer an hour or two, then go elsewhere)
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Aug 19, 2005 4:01:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
funnybones

aye, that is the number of pirates who have that island as their home island. ye can test this by looking at the population of an island that is not yer home, then rehoming to it. it should go up by one.

Have you actually done this? Back when I did it never worked for me. 'Least not right away.
The Dread Pirates Robinson & Barthes, LLC

The poor complain; they always do. But that's just idle chatter.
Our system brings rewards to all. At least, to all who matter.

[Aug 19, 2005 4:12:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joakim218

or an island that has a lot of extremely green names on the docks will have population rising rapidly for a bit. (the greenies tend to spawn on Beta in waves, fer an hour or two, then go elsewhere)

Aye, Thanks matey.
Swedey from Sweden
[Aug 19, 2005 4:19:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tcarr

Have you actually done this? Back when I did it never worked for me. 'Least not right away.

methinks it's updated every 15 minutes or something like that, not immediately.
LordKalvan of Otherwhen, all oceans but mostly Midnight
[Aug 19, 2005 7:12:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates