• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 902
Posts: 902   Pages: 31   [ First Page | Previous Page | 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 86537 times and has 901 replies Next Thread
Rockwater

Re: *Hyperventilates* Housing on ice! Reply to this Post

fanta wrote: 
I think what people are looking for is crew housing, aka hideouts. Where all the crew can enter anytime, without the owner or a roommate having to be home.

We may add that in the future, but for now an owner has to be around.

I still would like to see this added into thhe game
[May 5, 2010 6:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DreadedChris

Re: *Hyperventilates* Housing on ice! Reply to this Post

I agree, but I think there's a better thread to bump, one dedicated to the idea rather than filled with hundreds of posts about the housing that already exists.

Okay, let me check the idea links... yes. Here: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=20181

Oh, maybe that's a little different. Hmmmmmm.... I'm sure there's another post somewhere about housing that people can enter when nobody's home, and of course, you can already set the lock to let crewmates in. Hrm.
----------------------------------------
~< The Dread Pirate Chris >~
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DreadedChris at May 5, 2010 7:02:47 PM]
[May 5, 2010 7:00:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 902   Pages: 31   [ First Page | Previous Page | 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates