• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 337 times and has 1 reply
qlauncher

Jazzercise! Win 1 Million PoEs! Reply to this Post

You can all thank Boraccha on Emerald for this amazing new content.

Jazz wants a body like this.
Kidding.

Ahoy mateys! Here's an Event that is totally random and only entertaining if you like watching people work out awkwardly! Let me give you the story.

Dreadheadd on Emerald, AKA Cam_runs the streamer, is also a certified personal trainer. I asked him to create a regimented workout for me. I just want to get back to feeling great, and he was kind enough to offer his services. As a thank you, I told him that if I ever gave up, I would give him my periwinkle Octo as a gift. So, here's the plan:

I am going to stream a daily workout on my Twitch every day for 31 days (until May 6th).

Now I know what you're thinking... WHO CARES? I don't want to awkwardly watch Jazz working out! Here's where things get spicy...

If I ever don't stream at least ONE of my 4 Workout activities (core, cardio, strength and rehab) on a day, someone is going to get 1 Million PoEs on Emerald Ocean.

To be eligible to win, simply be one of the pirates who comments in Twitch chat during my workout on the previous day. Be sure to include your pirate name on Emerald! You can say something like:

"Good luck today! - Jazzx"
or
"Wow you are so hot! - Dipp"
or even
"Wow! I totally regret requesting this content! - Boraccha"

And that's it! Thanks for the continued support, and I'll see you in a few hours!
----------------------------------------
I'm Jazz, the loud-mouth OM wanna-be Innkeep.

Avatar by the wonderfully gifted Cattrin.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by qlauncher at Apr 6, 2021 11:43:33 AM]
[Apr 6, 2021 11:34:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taskbeta

Re: Jazzercise! Win 1 Million PoEs! Reply to this Post

This made my day.
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Jellyx
[Apr 7, 2021 2:33:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates