• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 294 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Kaizokage

a fam for skellies/zombies Reply to this Post

hey all.

i was thinking on how to make the undead frays more interessteing again. a ''bat'' familiar which can be won by beating skellies/zombies. and on the full moon werewolfs is the idea i came up with.

i keep seeing people on global chat asking for help to defeat these undead, however hardly anyone answers the call these days. this might be a good way not only to re new interest, but also a good way to introduce a familiar we've been waiting for a long time!

would love to hear your thoughts on this matter
----------------------------------------
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Kaizokage at Mar 30, 2021 2:13:30 PM]
[Mar 30, 2021 2:10:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: a fam for skellies/zombies Reply to this Post

Cool idea and would definitely pull some more people towards undead again!

Right now on Ice they're testing/developing a new type of monster fray - vampires. It would be quite fitting to release the bat alongside those!
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Mar 30, 2021 2:15:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Radway

Right now on Ice they're testing/developing a new type of monster fray - vampires. It would be quite fitting to release the bat alongside those!

+1
Exactly my thoughts when I saw the thread. Adding bat familiars sounds very fitting for the release of vampires. Also, I would probably not mind if they make them untradable like owls (I really hate owls, but I really like the bat idea).
[Mar 30, 2021 2:19:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tydeuz

+1
Exactly my thoughts when I saw the thread. Adding bat familiars sounds very fitting for the release of vampires. Also, I would probably not mind if they make them untradable like owls (I really hate owls, but I really like the bat idea).

Seeming they already have a bat display furniture it looks like it can be easy to rework into a familiar.
Wetnkushy, Emerald.
[Mar 30, 2021 11:54:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

New fam? Yes please! Help I don't know where to stop collecting

Making old frays more exciting by adding a fam along with vampire release would be great.

If they end up releasing a bat Jazzx should give me a prize for calling it during Jazzmas but not winning anything then :P

(Speaking of Owls, PVP rewards on emerald pleeeeeeaaaasseeee) I told you I don't know where to stop and I need help.
~Princessmg~
[Mar 31, 2021 2:22:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates