• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1115 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
lilymoon

[2021 EGGS PEOPLES CHOICE] Vote for your favorite non-winning design [winners] Reply to this Post

WINNERS!

The EGG Design Contest 2021! Design Furniture for the Game event is finished and has been judged.

Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

Below is our winning eggs to be put into game. Congrats!

Bge4, Bisca5, Cattrin1, Faeree6, Greyladyy8, Igboo3,
Jaxxa7, Jazzx2, Phaeirie5, Wayfarer1, Tydeus7, Zapa5

However we want to know what your top five favorite NON-WINNING EGG DESIGNS are! Vote now!
Voting ends March 23, 2021 at 11:59PM Game time!

Here's how to enter your vote:

Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia, that do NOT include the winning entries (as shown above), and were NOT created by yourself.

Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for, and you will find the egg artist name and number.

Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)

Example of how to vote:

Your Pirate Name : Faeree
Your Pirate Ocean : Cerulean

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Hera's egg #7
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Cronus's egg #8
5. Demeter's egg #4

Click here to PM your choices to me by 11:59 PM game-time on March 23rd, 2021. Your entry MUST include your pirate name and ocean.
Note: If you are unable to send me a PM via the forum, you can also send me a discord direct message to @Faeree#8877 with your pirate name, pirate ocean and top five selections. If you send me a discord message AND a forum PM, I will take the forum entry over the discord message.

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:

1st choice = 5 points
2nd choice = 4 points
3rd choice = 3 points
4th choice = 2 points
5th choice = 1 point

The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho!

Please post any comments or questions in this thread but NOT your votes! Click here to PM your votes to me!

*Edited for name typo- Sorry Jazz! <3

----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 3 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 1, 2021 8:44:59 PM]
[Mar 9, 2021 9:03:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Bge44

Re: [2021 EGGS PEOPLES CHOICE] Vote for your favorite non-winning design by 3/23/21 Reply to this Post

Sorry I was dumb and sent you the numbers for the eggs from the entry page instead of the numbers from the rendering one, i´ve sent you a second message correcting it, i hope it´s ok with you. :/
Bge - Emerald Ocean
[Mar 10, 2021 6:10:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [2021 EGGS PEOPLES CHOICE] Vote for your favorite non-winning design by 3/23/21 Reply to this Post

Sorry I was dumb and sent you the numbers for the eggs from the entry page instead of the numbers from the rendering one, i´ve sent you a second message correcting it, i hope it´s ok with you. :/

Absolutely! Thanks for sending a correct version. Most appreciated! <3
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 10, 2021 7:57:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

And Closed!

Please give a few days for winners to be calculated! Thank ye all for voting!

Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 24, 2021 7:51:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [2021 EGGS PEOPLES CHOICE] Vote for your favorite non-winning design [winners] Reply to this Post

And we have the winners!

First place with 25 points and winning both event eggs is Cattrin's 5th egg!

Second place with 15 points, winning Faeree's TigArr event egg, is Gammyx's 5th egg!

Tied at third place are Faeree's 3rd egg and Gammyx's 8th egg! Faeree and Gammyx will both take home Wayfarer's Curlicue event egg.

In fourth place is Diletto's 1st egg! Diletto will take home Bge's Snowdrop egg.

Tied at fifth place are Blonde's 1st egg and Jaxxa's 3rd egg! Blonde will take home Greyladyy's Snow Pirate Snowglobe egg and Jaxxa will take home Igboo's Anaconda egg.

Tied at sixth place are Bge's 1st egg, Faeree's 4th and 7th egg, and Greyladyy's 7th egg! Bge will take home Cattrin's Crystal egg, Faeree will take home Phaeirie's Robin egg and Greyladyy will take home Wetnkushy's Sunset Tail egg.

In seventh place is Awakens' 2nd egg! Awakens will take home Bisca's Glass Butterfly egg.

Tied at eighth place are Wayfarer's 2nd and 4th egg! Wayfarer will take home Jazzx's Houndstooth egg and Zapa's Mouth egg.

Congrats everyone and thank you all for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

To see the full voting results click here.

*Edited post to include prizes
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by lilymoon at Apr 3, 2021 8:13:14 AM]
[Apr 1, 2021 8:43:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
xL3V3Nto0n

Re: [2021 EGGS PEOPLES CHOICE] Vote for your favorite non-winning design [winners] Reply to this Post

Thank you for running the People's Choice vote, and congrats to all the winners! I look forward to this every year.
. .
~~~Meadflagon~~~
-----Cobalt Cerulean, and only Cobalt Cerulean :) -----
. .
~-~-Avatar by Evilmermaid! [Mermeeeeeeeee!]
. .
[Apr 3, 2021 7:45:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Thanks for everyone who voted! Thank you for eggie votes! I guess I'll try one more year with those designs :)

Congrats all! Please resubmit next year it was really tough to narrow it down to five!!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Apr 4, 2021 11:53:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Such lovely eggies! Congrats to all of the winners. A big thank ye to Faeree for running the event and to Ms. Clotho for the eggie prizes. :)

And a big thanks to all who voted...there is no People's Choice without you!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
[Apr 4, 2021 12:53:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Congratulations to all the People's Choice winners! This was a lovely batch of eggie goodness.

A big thanks to our lovely host Faeree, who receives an event egg as a thank you for helping keep this wonderful event up and running.

After sipping a nice cup of eggspresso, I finally got around to egg-delivering and I'm eggshausted! Most were dropped in your baskets on Emerald. Faeree's and Greyladyy's took a turn right at the corner of Cerulean.

Please do a careful eggsamination of your inventories and make sure to petition (FAO Clotho) if I happened to scramble any of them :)

Don't you like my eggcellent puns? Har har har!
[Apr 4, 2021 7:23:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wood_dweller

cool, thanks. Everyone had such lovely eggs!
[Apr 4, 2021 9:08:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates