• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 901 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Lanlaiely

KH Loot Experiment Reply to this Post

I once did an experiment where I got 20 eggs, ported and split. Then 20 pods, ported and split. Then lockers and then cuttles. It was an interesting experiment in seeing how the loot was distributed. I want to do it again, only on a larger scale.

So, I'm going to do this on Sunday, starting with Cuttles. My idea is do it with 100 cuttles first. If you are willing to obtain just the targetted loot and want to see the results, you are welcome to come.

More than likely, I will need to finish the following Sunday. I think we would definitely have time for cuttles and lockers in one day and possibly Pods, but I'm thinking this will take more than one day to achieve.

As for the time, I'm going to attempt this somewhat early. Around 9AM Pirate time (Noon Eastern), give or take a few minutes.

Please sign up here or contact me in game if you are interested.
----------------------------------------
Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as important to the child as it is to the caterpillar.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lanlaiely at Feb 10, 2021 3:03:28 AM]
[Feb 10, 2021 1:13:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lanlaiely

Re: KH Loot Experiment Reply to this Post

Just to make it clear, these plans are subject to change depending on blockades. I will not job against a blockade and will participate in a defense where needed.
Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as important to the child as it is to the caterpillar.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[Feb 10, 2021 4:53:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lanlaiely

Re: KH Loot Experiment Reply to this Post

I have completed this experiment and I'm disappointed. We didn't get any familiars to drop at all. But the results are interesting anyways. Here's what I found:

Cuttles
Lots of Small piles of poe
Small amount of Medium piles of poe
Two large piles of poe
Old clothes
Lots of trinkets

Lockers – added 100K
Large piles of poe
Medium piles o poe
Old clothes
New kraken wig
Explosive barrel
Chum bucket

Pods – 117 – added 50K
Large piles of poe
Trinkets
New clothes
Chromas (Black and inky)
Harpoon barrels
Explosive barrels
Chum buckes
Wigs
Rags
Kraken banners
Kraken Clocks

Eggs – 104 eggs
Large piles of poe
Trinkets
New clothes
Kraken Clocks
Mounted heads/tents
Rags

Thank you to all of those who helped out with this experiment.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
[Feb 28, 2021 11:37:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates