• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1146 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Mulama3

Bring A Friend Reply to this Post

What's the event?
An opportunity to introduce new players to the game. An entire day of hop-in hop-out events, and small head to head tournaments for new pirates to engage in!

Who is the event for?
You and your friends! (The ones that don't play this game yet).
The game can be daunting for a new pirate, and having someone to show them the ropes is going to make it a lot easier! The entire day will be dedicated to helping new pirates and showing them what the game is about.

Besides, there's prizes available; Not just for the new pirates, but also for whoever brought them!

When and where is this all happening?
The event will be ocean wide! There will be multiple activities running that you and your friend can participate in. Pillages, gatherings and tournaments.

More information about these activities will be distributed prior to the event.

Sign up for this event by responding to this post, contacting me in game or approaching me on my discord.

In game name: Mulamaa on the Emerald Ocean
Discord tag: Mulama#2777

The date for the event is Sunday January 10th and will start at 1:00AM PST (server time) Hopping in and out after this time is possible too!

Upon signing up, you'll be informed with all the happenings prior to the event which you can bring your friends to.

If you would like to run any of these activities yourself, feel free to contact me too!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mulama3 at Dec 21, 2020 4:27:04 AM]
[Dec 21, 2020 4:13:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mulama3

Re: Bring A Friend Reply to this Post

[RESERVED]
[Dec 21, 2020 4:14:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qlauncher

Re: Bring A Friend Reply to this Post

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Not really suitable times for new NA players, but other places need this opportunity, too! Very good idea - let me know if I can be of any assistance!
----------------------------------------
I'm Jazz, the loud-mouth OM wanna-be Innkeep.

Avatar by the wonderfully gifted Cattrin.
[Dec 21, 2020 5:21:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates