• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1720 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Jenxd

Happy Holidays 24 Hour Pilly! Come win Prizes & PoE! Reply to this Post

Who: You! And us!
What: Happy Holidays 24 Hour Pillage!
When: Loading will start on December 18th, around 7PM game time (after the completion of Jazzx' huge holiday party)
Where: Emerald, out of the crew Merry Christmas
Why: Because you're either stuck at home this holiday or by this point you'll be tired of your family anyway. Come have fun with your pixelated pirate friends, because we won't keep bragging on about how your brother just made it into med school!

About the pillage: We're going to load up our grand frig with as many people as we can get on the ship over 24 hours! There will be trivia AND (as you can see in the screenshot below) there are over 100 gifts on this beautiful ship (more will be added prior to the event, too)! The prizes are everything from chromas and pets to ships and familiars!

We'll also be in discord chat and all are welcome to come hang out with us! If you have any questions or would like to donate to this event, please reach out to Clover-West, Perfecto, Outlander, or Jenx!

Yes, I know the picture is huge, but I couldn't make it smaller because this forum technology is a billion years old, please cut me some slack. <3

----------------------------------------
Jenx
[Dec 6, 2020 1:59:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenxd

Re: Happy Holidays 24 Hour Pilly! Come win Prizes & PoE! Reply to this Post

Big thank you to the below for donations to this amazing event!

Outlander
Perfecto
Clover
Nutin
Jazzx
Specialgirly

Jenx
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jenxd at Dec 12, 2020 10:22:36 AM]
[Dec 7, 2020 2:39:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
qlauncher

Re: Happy Holidays 24 Hour Pilly! Come win Prizes & PoE! Reply to this Post

Hooray!!!
I'm Jazz, the loud-mouth OM wanna-be Innkeep.

Avatar by the wonderfully gifted Cattrin.
[Dec 9, 2020 11:22:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates