• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1221 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Substitutes

No Apologies intent to defend Admiral. Reply to this Post

Come one come all, some of you come thrice, Thrice is that even a word?

No Apologies that flag you all don't know is defending Admiral, It should be a good time. We will do things like rename the bank back to how it was. We one time looked at doing an event kade. But most importantly if you like fountains well we are considering deleting one.

No Apologies believes in tegridy, and personally I think if we all look down we can find a bit or tegridy in us all. So if you just want to feel good about yourself and feel good for the game come job for us, Its a simple message. GU doesn't care about Addy. I and No Apologies do.

Island Plans:
Hellacious told me we to tell you we will do something about the fountain.

But in all honesty there are lots of things we are hoping to achieve, and it doesn't matter if we win or lose. We will be back next week. I will fix that dock that everyone forgot to look after. And I will show that over time.

Here is a video I found,

https://captiongenerator.com/2051552/Admiral

See you soon, Sinky 9999/per seg
[Nov 28, 2020 12:48:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates