• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 495 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
joinme4gold

War Galleon Reply to this Post

Hi, I really have been crunching the numbers and feel if you would Increase the Hull Strength of the War Galleon from 15/10/7.5 (which is also the shared hold strength of the Warbrig and Junk). and Moved it to the same Hull Strgneth as the Merchant Galleon 18/12/9. More people would be able to use the ship and it would be much better. It would still have less Hull Strength then the Xebec at 21/14/10.5. But would be trading that extra hull for the larg cannons. But as it sits the War Galleon is much to squishy. these are my thoughts, Thanks

Also Please add a "Trash Familiar" Option so we can get rid of these Owls if we wish please.
[Nov 23, 2020 3:49:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Re: War Galleon Reply to this Post

Also Please add a "Trash Familiar" Option so we can get rid of these Owls if we wish please.

Or simply make it tradeable - I'd love me an owl. Same as rats - please make rats tradeable!!
----------------------------------------
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Nov 30, 2020 10:12:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
patgangster

Re: War Galleon Reply to this Post

I'll agree that the WG needs some love, but I don't believe it needs more hull strength. The boat is designed to be a ship with a weaker hull and high firepower. I'd argue the main thing it needs is an improved repair rate. Right now it actually repairs noticably SLOWER than a WB, if this was fixed to match, or be slightly better than the repair rate of the WB, the WG might see use.

(See this thread for a comparison in repair rates)

If it turns out that after that change is made the WG is still bad, maybe its hull could also be buffed.
----------------------------------------
TriplePat, Emerald.
[Dec 1, 2020 9:39:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates