• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 102
Posts: 102   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7331 times and has 101 replies Next Thread
wuppypuppy2

Re: Happening NOW! Event: 2020 December (not) Daily Doodles, Doodles of Christmas Past Edition! Reply to this Post

p.s. not to incur the wrath of Nemesis (I know I can be a bothersome thorn in the side sometimes) but mebbe she booched my name also when giving the prizes? or perhaps the ocean for my pirate .... that never happened before eh Clotho?

(nope, same here.)
----------------------------------------
Wayfarer of Mala-idian-erald
[Jan 13, 2021 2:27:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Re: Happening NOW! Event: 2020 December (not) Daily Doodles, Doodles of Christmas Past Edition! Reply to this Post

There is a doggo named Fred in my inventory...
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jan 13, 2021 2:36:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Phaerie2

Mine's called Scooby
Phaerie: Obsidian and Cerulean Phaeirie: Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Phaerie2 at Jan 13, 2021 2:42:39 PM]
[Jan 13, 2021 2:42:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

I have Shaggy
[Jan 13, 2021 2:57:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

I got a cute Daphne. ;)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
[Jan 13, 2021 8:36:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Poor Wilma. Always last.
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Jan 14, 2021 4:07:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Poor Wilma Velma. Always last.

Jinkies!
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Jan 14, 2021 6:49:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Sorry we're late- Wilma was having an identity crisis and didn't know what she wanted to wear for our portrait!

Poor Wilma.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Jan 15, 2021 7:14:27 AM]
[Jan 15, 2021 7:13:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemesis
OceanMaster

Ack! Velma! Cattrin, you can petition and we'll fix it if you want. We were having some memory issues coming up with sets of names and clearly failed here. - Nevermind, found it. Fixed!
Hera says, "I wish I was awesome enough to be on #TeamEvil!"
Later...
Hera says, "And the sorry thing is, I can't remember if I said, or didn't say, that."
----------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nemesis at Jan 15, 2021 10:35:32 AM]
[Jan 15, 2021 10:33:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Is anyone else already deep in doodle withdrawals?
[Jan 15, 2021 12:17:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

I am!
[Jan 15, 2021 12:44:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Ooh, if we had Valentine Doodles, I might be able to join! I lurved watching what everyone who did play created, though. You folks are the best.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Jan 15, 2021 1:10:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 102   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates