• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1791 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Bedevere

Poor Life Decisions Intent to Blockade Ilha da Aguia Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

Poor Life Decisions will be blockading Ilha da Aguia at 4pm game time this upcoming Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Jakdaniels made this intent picture for attention. Please supply him with some and applaud his artistic ability.

----------------------------------------
Viator
[Nov 12, 2020 3:34:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Harambe624

Re: Poor Life Decisions Intent to Blockade Ilha da Aguia Reply to this Post

Would be nice if the server wasnt down the entire week so people could actually prepare. Cheers Gray Havens.

Look forward to it Jak, PLD were a good match for us at arak. Lets try and bring the same fighting spirit all round and enjoy a decent blockade. See you all saturday.

- ChocoGanon
[Nov 13, 2020 1:38:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Would be nice if the server wasnt down the entire week so people could actually prepare. Cheers Gray Havens.

Not sure why you are criticising them. The servers have been down BECAUSE of users who have hacked the game. The down time is to fix the exploits that these people used.

Also Kades are disabled this weekend anyway.
Robyns
<3
[Nov 13, 2020 1:53:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Well, blockades are down this weekend :> but hopefully this cade will happen next weekend!

Ill make sure to rate jak 5/5 on his etsy shop for the magnificent intent picture
XD
Yumisa World Wide~
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Nov 13, 2020 2:14:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.instagram.com/yumisaruka/ [Link]  Go to top 
Harambe624

Not sure why you are criticising them. The servers have been down BECAUSE of users who have hacked the game. The down time is to fix the exploits that these people used.

Also Kades are disabled this weekend anyway.

Yes, I was fully aware of this . it cost me and others im sure, a lot of poe.

That to one side, the 3 hour downtime that was planned was when I moaned about this. After it had been 17 hours of trying to log in with 0 communication about why it was still down after 5x the amount of time. I am fully aware it was because of hackers, I was criticising them because my purchases went missing for 5 days along with all my doubloon posting and offers. on top of that, if this weekends cades had gone ahead I would have had no time (due to work the day of cades needing to be done )
to prepare at all. So yes, I am glad that this has been done and my criticising them wont stop because they did the right thing (all be it, late as usual)

Anyway, see you all Saturday, and thanks for the comical intent thread <3
[Nov 17, 2020 8:59:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates