• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 753 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Spiced1

Make All Flotilla Sinky Reply to this Post

I was wondering what people thought about having ALL BK flotillas set to Sinking?

Non-sinky flotillas are simply not attractive enough and they are sometimes difficult to load (larger vessels) when competing with SMH, especially with the current population numbers.

I wait for a Thursday Noon GT for flotillas to drop and sometimes I am left a bit disappointed when no sinking flotilla spawns, or any flotillas at all.

I believe if all flotillas were set to sinking, it would spice up the ocean a bit.

(Also why has Barnabas the Pale not spawned in almost 10-11 months?)
----------------------------------------
Umami on the Emerald Ocean
[Nov 6, 2020 5:52:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Re: Make All Flotilla Sinky Reply to this Post

I love flots. I keep missing them as too tired. Leave 1 non sinky for people to practise but i would say they should be sinky
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Nov 6, 2020 5:58:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Spiced1

I love flots. I keep missing them as too tired. Leave 1 non sinky for people to practise but i would say they should be sinky

You make a good point!

Perhaps Admiral Finius can remain as the sole non-sinking flotilla, whilst the others become sinking?
Umami on the Emerald Ocean
[Nov 6, 2020 6:26:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

You make a good point!

Perhaps Admiral Finius can remain as the sole non-sinking flotilla, whilst the others become sinking?

I have personally fought for years to get 2 extra sinky flotillas ...

Change isnt simply gonna happen on YPP anymore ... 5:3 is already a good ratio personally

Allows the non sinky flotillas to drop on islands aswell so more blockades the merrier!
Emerald
Cerulean
[Nov 6, 2020 6:37:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ypppedro

+1 from me to increase the Sinky flotilla ratio

Non-sinky flotillas are simply not attractive enough and they are sometimes difficult to load (larger vessels) when competing with SMH, especially with the current population numbers.

With the current active player base, loading any kind of flotilla would hog 1/5 of the current active pirates at any given time... good luck filling a non-sinky flot without actually losing poe in the process!

Additionally, having some other incentive that is exclusive to Flotillas that could benefit all would be great. Convincing others to come for just plain poe and a chance at non-naver trophies is simply not enough motivation for some.
I understand that its been suggested in the past. But flotillas are a great way for players to get involved in some high paying fun without purchasing a badge.

Anyway, sorry for the rant ahaha.
This post has my vote for making more sinky flots!
Pedro on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ypppedro at Nov 6, 2020 8:54:42 AM]
[Nov 6, 2020 8:53:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
galenahigh

Yes and yes and yes!!

With the minimal players we have now, we usually only run sinky anyways. I think they should make them all sinky or at least double the amount so you don't have one option to get to on the entire ocean.
Elsol - Emerald
[Nov 13, 2020 9:34:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

+1 on the making them all sinky except for Finnius.
Yumisa World Wide~
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Nov 13, 2020 9:38:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.instagram.com/yumisaruka/ [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

+1
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Nov 16, 2020 8:48:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

+1 except finius, add skilled swabbies for flots too <3
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
[Nov 17, 2020 12:00:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jonneyy

+1 except finius, add skilled swabbies for flots too <3

+1 !! Would be way better! Way to hard to fill Flotillas!
Jonneyy
Opal:
http://opal.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Jonneyy
Emerald:
http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Jonneyy
[Nov 30, 2020 10:58:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates