• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1898 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
SirCzuji

Unexpected familiar in booty and ban Reply to this Post

Hello,
Im not sure if its fault of reboot or something but when I've checked today after one my pirate page and accidentaly I see new banana/yellow named parrot (i had only grey krakling). I was confused so i asked my heartie what's going on - she doesn't know the answer, so I decided to relog. After that fam was still here but few minutes later I've got banned. I did nothing wrong so why tell me please it was a bug in a game or what?

Regards,
Miodozer on Emerald
[Oct 29, 2020 5:49:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jenxd

Re: Unexpected familiar in booty and ban Reply to this Post

Hi there!

I feel like someone should answer you, even if I don't have all the answers.

So there's some kind of "hack" or something on one of the OM's accounts. The hacker has been randomly banning people, taking things out of inventories (including familiars) and has been giving them to others...just random stuff. Don't worry, whenever an OM logs on or finally gets access to the server again, it'll be okay.
----------------------------------------
Jenx
[Oct 29, 2020 7:48:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCzuji

Thank You for the answer! Hope it would be soon because im really excited about new adventures in PP :)
[Oct 29, 2020 8:18:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

So there's some kind of "hack" or something on one of the OM's accounts.

I guess one of the OMs left their password as "password".....
Robyns
<3
[Oct 29, 2020 11:35:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyura94

The rollback is completed but no mention of whether accounts affected this way were unbanned.

You might want to drop them a simple email.
Ryuken on Emerald.
I made a Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.

Offering docktart-citadel front row seats since Aug2020 :D
[Oct 29, 2020 11:37:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCzuji

Yeah, i saw that servers are on again. I've tried to contact any OM, but only way is to wait for an respond by e-mail.
[Oct 30, 2020 1:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates