• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1021 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
EmpressTamar

Halloween events Reply to this Post

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this? But it seems this page hasn't been updated since 2013 and it would be handy info to have? https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Halloween_events
----------------------------------------
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Oct 21, 2020 5:00:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Halloween events Reply to this Post

Usually when someone requests an update or addition to a wiki, we assume they're volunteering for service...
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Oct 21, 2020 9:16:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

I think what our resident forum debbie-downer meant to say was - there aren't too many people available to continue to keep yppedia updated and unless someone kept track of the Halloween events of the last few years, it could be an info that might be difficult to access.
[Oct 22, 2020 12:19:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

There's a pumpkin carving event here.
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

Get cracking and scrambling! Eggs are here!!
[Oct 22, 2020 4:27:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Usually when someone requests an update or addition to a wiki, we assume they're volunteering for service...

Perhaps that's why nobody has brought it up for 7 years! I have no clue what the past events were, just thought I"d mention it here in case someone had a better memory than me and would be willing to fill in some info.
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Oct 22, 2020 6:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates