• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1876 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Usarmy7

arak Giveaway Reply to this Post

Hello all, WTF has decided we have to many larges and want to scuttle off arakaoua. But not to a brigade king. We want to make a fun event out if it. Whether it's a sloop event Cade (sinky cause it's a large island) or a junk Kade every flag for themselves no bad blood after. I'm honestly looking for ideas from the ocean so please reach out to my DMs I'll have something decided by Thursday. Thanks guys. Can't wait to see what ideas we get! we are shooting for this to be friday!
----------------------------------------
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Oct 6, 2020 5:07:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Re: arak Giveaway Reply to this Post

lol incoming drop from other flags this weekend then to ruin your event...
Robyns
<3
[Oct 7, 2020 1:08:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Re: arak Giveaway Reply to this Post

Might be better to just let any flag drop at noon GT at Arak or scuttle the thing. Let them get on with it - no transfer nonsense and its done and dusted without the party trolls?

That said, if event, please go with turbulent board , junks and fans only, no shots allowed. May the best Bumper win ... oh sorry best Ult Patch Alter win.

Exeunt pursued by a bear
Codefish
Bite the Pillow
Cake or Death? It really depends if it is a Chocolate Eclair!
[Oct 8, 2020 2:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates