• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3382 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Ocxela

Unofficial Price Guide Reply to this Post

I made a free unofficial YPP price guide on Discord for Emerald ocean. Used by almost 600 people (September 2020). the link is: https://discord.gg/b7H5JPw
[Sep 18, 2020 12:49:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CursedEdrin

Re: Unofficial Price Guide Reply to this Post

Ooh, this would be super helpful to cross-ref the Trade chat - especially to someone new-ish like me who doesn't quite get the prices of stuff immediately and could use the help.

Just a small request to maybe give the server an icon of sorts on Discord? Maybe something simple like the PoE stack or Doubloon graphic to make it stand out more than just the server's acronym.
[Sep 18, 2020 2:35:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hotloko

Re: Unofficial Price Guide Reply to this Post

You mean you dont love APPPG?
[Sep 18, 2020 11:44:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates