• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3493 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Twistedblake

ADDY INTENT!!! Reply to this Post

On Behalf of "The Movement" I want to thank everyone who has been jobbing for us over these past months. Before I get to the Addy intent part I just wanted to highlight some things that we have been able to accomplish since we first started our mission:

1. The ocean has 2 flags both capable and willing to keep an Addy campaign going to create a lively kade scene and also keeping other kades more fair and even.
2. Our 100mil giveaway has already seen 3 fun kades take place and with plans to host many more.
3. By us taking Addy and making the taxes 0%, we created a social pressure due to which GU felt obligated to keep Addy taxes at 0% as well once they took it from us. They'd never done such a thing before and hence, competition can be quite healthy for the common pirates as you can see here.
4. We have kept GU too busy with Addy for them to even bother with small flags and other large islands. The ocean now has several large islands out of the GU ring which are up for grabs and even friendly kades now seem possible at Aimuari, Barbary, and Scrimshaw! The days of requiring 50m to kade large islands are over. We encourage flags to negotiate terms with us for friendly kades on any of our large islands too.

As for the Addy Intent:

When- Saturday 22nd August, Noon Gametime

Pay- 9999/seg along with a bonus of 5k for any good+ on the DR. In the unlikely event that GU this time decides to match us for the good+ payments, we'll be raising it to 15k for good+ on the DR. C'mon guys, let's get GU to match it so jobbers get paid more!

Addy taxes stay at 0%!
----------------------------------------
-Brocko
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Twistedblake at Aug 19, 2020 6:24:23 PM]
[Aug 18, 2020 11:28:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robyns090

Re: ADDY INTENT!!! Reply to this Post

Need I point out that 100% taxes on Addy are a good thing cause it encourages people to move away from just doing shoppe stuff at Admiral, making the ocean less Admiral centrist. That's just basic economics.

But also I feel its fair to point out that you make GU out to be the "big bad" yet funny enough your flag/s is full of alts some of whom come from Trap House who held Addy at 100% taxes for much much longer than GU, and it's not even close.
Robyns
<3
[Aug 18, 2020 3:39:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Trap house won Addy? I don't even remember this
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Aug 19, 2020 1:07:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

Where was this heroic ocean saviour Brocko when your allies decided to drop on Admiral against GU with assistance from Bobswald, resulting in you dropping said allies and sending most jobbers to GU?

GU can’t have been that bad after all surely? I thought you preferred blockading women who get “flustered” when you drop on their islands and trying to win vs BK’s?

A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[Aug 19, 2020 4:55:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
thomas10271

It doesn't matter what your morals or actions are to be the good guy.

To be the good guys just spam it in global.
Tomsid
[Aug 19, 2020 7:03:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

On Behalf of "The Movement" I want to thank everyone who has been jobbing for us over these past months. Before I get to the Addy intent part I just wanted to highlight some things that we have been able to accomplish since we first started our mission:

1. The ocean has 2 flags both capable and willing to keep an Addy campaign going to create a lively kade scene and also keeping other kades more fair and even.
2. Our 100mil giveaway has already seen 3 fun kades take place and with plans to host many more.
3. By us taking Addy and making the taxes 0%, we created a social pressure due to which GU felt obligated to keep Addy taxes at 0% as well once they took it from us. They'd never done such a thing before and hence, competition can be quite healthy for the common pirates as you can see here.
4. We have kept GU too busy with Addy for them to even bother with small flags and other large islands. The ocean now has several large islands out of the GU ring which are up for grabs and even friendly kades now seem possible at Aimuari, Sayers, Barbary and Scrimshaw! The days of requiring 50m to kade large islands are over. We encourage flags to negotiate terms with us for friendly kades on any of our large islands too.

As for the Addy Intent:

When- Saturday 22nd August, Noon Gametime

Pay- 9999/seg along with a bonus of 5k for any good+ on the DR. In the unlikely event that GU this time decides to match us for the good+ payments, we'll be raising it to 15k for good+ on the DR. C'mon guys, let's get GU to match it so jobbers get paid more!

Addy taxes stay at 0%!

Very well said Brocko. Nevertheless, I know you are a very humble guy and ''The Movement'' has meant so much for the ocean, so therefore I would like to take this moment to add to the great achievements ''The Movement'' has accomplished in such little time:

5) pushing Cencul through college by paying for his tuition fee
6) rewarding B**-Supply Regulars a royalty spot
7) rebalancing the rigging/patching/bilging curve
8) adding to the English language by changing the definition of ''Multiclienting''
9) bringing awareness to Google's Virtual Machine program
10) pushing North Korea off the nuclear weapon ambitions

At last, I'd like to point to the public, that ''The Movement'' is one of the key leading developers in the race to the COVID-19 vaccine.

Don't think for yourself, just listen to Brocko. Make Emerald Great Again.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Aug 19, 2020 1:33:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates