• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1416 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Gascony

Cursed Isles - edge of board Reply to this Post

The article on the Cursed Isles currently doesn't mention that ships can move off the edge of the board. I've written something up, but it would be great if people with more CI experience would take a look at my draft before I add it to the article:

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Talk:Cursed_Isles#Description_of_edge-of-board_effects
[Aug 5, 2020 5:43:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scottays

Re: Cursed Isles - edge of board Reply to this Post

All Sea Monster Hunts you can move off the board/wall hump. But Flotillas you can only do that on the backwall. Anywhere else like Sidewalls of a flotilla/blockade or any wall of a pillage you cannot or you get damage.
----------------------------------------
Trophy Hunter - Scottys on Meridian.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Scottays at Aug 5, 2020 8:21:31 AM]
[Aug 5, 2020 8:17:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates