• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4146 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Shooped

iPhone puzzle pirates Reply to this Post

So, I saw there was an app that got removed from the App Store in 2014. Is there anything about this coming back at all?

I’d love to play PP on the move.
[May 23, 2020 10:41:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Re: iPhone puzzle pirates Reply to this Post

So, I saw there was an app that got removed from the App Store in 2014. Is there anything about this coming back at all?

I?d love to play PP on the move.

Sadly, the app did not work well and the effort needed to make everything work would have been huge. I very much doubt it will ever come back. You are far from the only one who would love to play YPP on the move.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[May 24, 2020 8:55:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Re: iPhone puzzle pirates Reply to this Post

I?d love to play PP on the move.

When they had that app, I had sooo much fun, especially with Bilge. I wish they kept it even with the bugs!
----------------------------------------
Tinycat on Cerulean
Kattzzy on Emerald
[Jun 4, 2020 7:27:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates