• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4430 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
qlauncher

Jazz's Dream Job Celebration! Reply to this Post

Mates - I got a job teaching music to the youth in Manhattan, NYC!
(Yes, I am aware of what is happening there currently. Yes, I am alarmed. No, it will not stop me from living my dream. I will remain hopeful. Positive thoughts, mates.)

To celebrate, I'd like to invite all of you to a ****10 Million PoE Giveaway party! I will be streaming during these 3+ hours, enjoying a fine beverage, and chatting with you all - my beautiful wife has even promised to make an appearance!

This event will take place in my new inn, "The Jazz Bar," on Isle of Kent this Friday from 4-7PM GT. I hope many of you will find that it is the best inn and "Set Home" there as well. :-)

Things to note before reading the itinerary:
1. Sometimes things go awry. We may not follow the schedule exactly as planned.
2. ****These events add up to a total of 4m PoE other than the 45 pirates who will get to spin the prize wheel. At a probability average of ~75k per pirate on the prize wheel, that means I will give out about another 4m, for a total of 8m. I will be limiting myself to this, just in case a few too many people hit the 1m and 500k jackpots!
3. Limit one spin per pirate. Please be honest and not use alts to have unfair advantages or opportunities to win - Hera is watching!

Itinerary: (using Game Time for timezone. To check the time in game, type /info)

4PM Hour:
- 500k Treasure Drop Tournament
- New York City Trivia: 10 Questions - 50K each!
- 3 Random Pirates chosen for an on-stream Hearts Game - 1st place receives 200k!
- 10 pirates will SPIN the WHEEL this hour!

5PM Hour:
- 500k Rumble Tournament
- Music Trivia: 10 Questions - 50K each!
- 1 Random Pirate chosen for an on-stream Swordfight - 1st place receives 200k! (I will continue to SF until I lose to someone, which should be quick!)
- Tipsy Tetris - Every time I have misflip, I'll take a sip of me *water*! That's a definite win-win!
- 15 pirates will SPIN the WHEEL this hour!

6PM Hour:
- 500k Swordfight Tournament
- YPP Trivia: 10 Questions - 50K each!
- 3 Random Pirates chosen for an on-stream NO HANDS Treasure Drop - winner receives 200k!
- Notnotjazz makes an appearance! He will be accidentally all-inning preflop over and over on a 2k-20k table until he loses his 200k! (He will do this twice for a total of 18 different pirates)
- 20 pirates will SPIN the WHEEL this hour!

----------------------------------------
I'm Jazz, the loud-mouth OM wanna-be Innkeep.

Avatar by the wonderfully gifted Cattrin.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by qlauncher at Mar 31, 2020 7:44:15 PM]
[Mar 31, 2020 7:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Re: Jazz's Dream Job Celebration! Reply to this Post

Duuuuuuuuude congratulations! Ill definitely write it down so i dont forget ^^!
Yumisa World Wide~
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Apr 2, 2020 5:37:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.instagram.com/yumisaruka/ [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates