• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4933 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Wampuscat21

ETA: Blockade Reply to this Post

Re: Eta Blockade

We would appreciate all that possibly can to attend the ETA Blockade
Saturday March 14, 2020 noon game time. About 3:00PM EST.

Promises to be the most entertaining get together on Cerulean.

Wampuscat Captain of Poesidon's Wrath

Monarch of Blackstar. Thank You in advance.
[Mar 13, 2020 1:10:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Re: ETA: Blockade Reply to this Post

I hate to be a negative Nancy. I have offered you time and again to help you with this very blockade. You choose to use the same reckless formula against the Brigand King, you haven't managed to come close to winning any week you've tried.

Due to your selfishness, I have postponed a campaign against Because We Can, something that would actually help the ocean, something that would actually drum up activity. I can't bear to help someone who uses the same strategy to yield a loss. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is insanity.

I'll help you when you're not an ass.

Cheers,

Major
----------------------------------------
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 13, 2020 11:19:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates