• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4821 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Wampuscat21

Declaration of war: Reply to this Post

Humm! Oh well a puzzle pirate asked to join our crew last night.She was looking for a quiet, laid back crew and knowing her for years thought nothing of letting her be a member of our crew. So imagine my surprise when we got war decked by Zallitia. But then I remembered we have the ETA blockade this Saturday and perfect situation for BIC to drop on us after all that is the way they do things. So once again I am going to the ocean for help. I will need all the jobber s I get. And another aspect is perhaps she knows a lot of information about BIC
and Eleven Inches. But they are not together so I was told. HMMM! makes one wonder . Anyway she has opened a can of worms and I think we should go fishing and any one that wants to come is welcome. It is a big can and the worms are really fat. Thank you Wampuscat Monarch of Blackstar
[Mar 2, 2020 11:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Re: Declaration of war: Reply to this Post

BWC has a queen her name is Zaiita. Your war declaration was withdrawn less than 15 minutes later. Please don't throw shade if you are looking for support not real war. Thanks
----------------------------------------
Auraluna Princess of Because We Can
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Auraluna at Mar 3, 2020 4:04:25 PM]
[Mar 3, 2020 4:03:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zaiita

Are you calling us fat?
Proxes says, "Zai is the nicest, come on now."
[Mar 3, 2020 4:06:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Are you calling us fat?

Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Mar 4, 2020 11:51:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

BWC has a queen her name is Zaiita. Your war declaration was withdrawn less than 15 minutes later. Please don't throw shade if you are looking for support not real war. Thanks

Oh my! were you a party in that. After all that man has told you.
[Mar 4, 2020 8:04:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Eleven Inches

You called?
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Mar 5, 2020 4:00:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wampuscat21

Oh! I just can't believe it you answered.
[Mar 5, 2020 4:40:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auraluna

Oh my! were you a party in that. After all that man has told you.

Not sure what or who you are referring too because you insist on being "mysterious" in a badly veiled attempt to not be seen as an instigator.

If you want to talk clearly I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

1) Our Flag name is NOT BIC it is BWC Because WE Can < and has been for over 2 months

2) If you are going to mention a pirate at least spell her name correctly. Again it is Zaiita

3) There is no can of worms, nothing is a secret in cerulean. Of course there's links between all the leftover flags, it is not a conspiracy , the ocean has shrunk.

4) And the so called pirate looking for a calm place had enough of everyone's drama and is a stand alone pirate now so stop kindling this fire.
Auraluna Princess of Because We Can
Parley Good Manners enthusiast.
[Mar 6, 2020 4:31:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Knitbone

So somebody mentioned this post to me online tonight before I logged. Sorry for the late reply?

It was me; I was the pirate.

I caused a shitton of drama without meaning to but I want to thank Wampus for being an absolute gem about it. You're a lovely, lovely soul.

Please note: I like pretty much everybody. I don't care about flags, crew, ranks, whatever. I don't care about islands or much about poe at this point. I just want to hang out with everybody and have fun.

And maybe, one day, PVP every single person on the ocean. I'm thinking about it!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. ~Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167
[Aug 30, 2020 12:15:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates