• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4200 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Kaizokage

Dutch meetup 2020 Reply to this Post

Hey everybody!

I am hosting this years dutch meetup with help from Bisca and Klowzy

for all basic information please check the following link.

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Dutch_meetup_2020

if you have any questions or just like to share your enthusiasm this is the place to do it. :D
[Jan 27, 2020 12:03:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaizokage

Re: Dutch meetup 2020 Reply to this Post

the yppedia has been updated to include some information about the corona virus and the steps we've taken to still have a meetup this year.
[Mar 17, 2020 4:03:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

This may be the first time I can actually be able to attend. omfg. Must budget and plan.
----------------------------------------
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Mar 17, 2020 10:54:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaizokage

yaaaaaay :D
[Mar 18, 2020 6:40:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaizokage

there have been rumors going around about the dutch meetup being canceled. i am here to confirm these are false! if the info does not come from me directly(kaizokage) or Bisca or klowzy. then please do not accept it as truth!

the dutch government has made it clear there will be NO ban on travel, and bans on events and get togethers are as of this moment set till the end of April, with a possible extension until the end of May. as long as this does not change to incorporate the dates of the meetup we will not cancel!

i will post all official meetup information right here concerning cancellations and other need to know information. if you have registered i will e-mail them to you as well!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kaizokage at Apr 6, 2020 5:35:42 AM]
[Apr 5, 2020 3:27:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaizokage

hello my fellow pirates!

the Dutch meetup is just 1 month away,

we have a weekend option, midweek option or if you are a seasoned veteran pirate then stay the whole week!

if you want to be there but only for a day that is totally fine! just fill out our online registration form!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewQwdDgH0jwctSRfEXxrjI4ENAaW-xZiqH1V_ZeuUzqTtKpA/viewform

lots of fun activities are planned for the weekend such as a weekend long trivia with prizes, games and dress up, my pirate style werewolfs game with home made roles, cards and more! a raffle and just an awesome time! and after the weekend we will have a week long of relaxation and games and well... more fun!

i hope to see you all there! ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Kaizokage at Jul 14, 2020 11:49:32 AM]
[Jul 14, 2020 11:48:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2020 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates